Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2009, 12:18 AM

Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

Masons protect one another. And the ones that are in the dark about the abuse protect the ones that know. They all know they have a brotherhood where they can be protected from commiting crimes.

Old 09-25-2009, 08:07 PM
I Have A Cunning Plan. .

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You say that the Masons are involved in ritual child abuse and yet advise us to forget about it in one of your posts on another thread because, according to you, it's only a small part of a bigger Freemasonry conspiracy.

Oh, yes.

That's makes perfect sense.

The Mason's ritualistically and sexually abuse children, but, hey, let's forget about it.

Sorry, pal, but I find ritual abuse, sexual or otherwise perpetrated upon children, by Freemasons or anyone else to be something I don't forget about and, for you to suggest otherwise, indicates that you're a part of the problem.

Get your head checked.
I never said no such thing. I've gone on record as saying that I don't believe the nonsense circulated about masonic child abuse. . . I rate the accusations alongside the Satanic abuse accusations fof the late 80s and early 90s. . . Only an idiot would believe these claims. However, since you are clearly an idiot who knows what you believe or disbelieve?
Honestly, we are on different levels here. I'm interested in conversing with sane people, be they masons or not, who can debate the whole masonic conspiracy with me, while you are a flacid knob who can't hold a decent conversation as you're undoubtedly an out patient at your local mental hospital.
Honestly, if I want to listen to a cock I'll learn tranquilicism and talk to my own!
Now be told, get a life and grow up and don't converse with grown ups until you're capable of debating a topic like a sane human being.
Old 09-26-2009, 03:15 PM
K.T.C.H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Blee View Post
Masons protect one another. And the ones that are in the dark about the abuse protect the ones that know. They all know they have a brotherhood where they can be protected from commiting crimes.
Even as Entered Apprentices we are charged with being good, law abiding citizens. You can be kicked out of the Freemasons for breaking the law, as it should be. I found out a candidate had a criminal background of a very unsavory nature and I intervened and stopped him from joining.
Old 09-26-2009, 08:12 PM

One thing I have learned about masons they stage things like that. So they can say look we are good. another thing I have learned one mason sells you the weed another busts you for possesing it.

For the record I do not agree with the drug war.
Just cause I quit smoking it does not change the facts of freedom.

Back in the 50's a soviet leader was giving a speech at the U.N. at one point during his speech he took out an old shoe started banging it on his podium and said America I will not beat you on the battkefeild I will beat you in your street with your own children. Then the sixties happend. Who's side are you on?
Old 09-26-2009, 08:17 PM

Oh and I forgot to post the soviet was mosonic or all the symbols just a couple hundred coincidents. I think not.
Old 09-27-2009, 08:19 AM
I Have A Cunning Plan. .

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Sorry, but you did, on another thread, suggest that child sexual ABUSE be forgotten about.

I think you've FORGOTTEN what you said.

Trust me, if need be, I'll find your comment and QUOTE it.
I don't think I did say that. . . I think what I was trying to get across was that in a way we are all being abused-abused by our government. Blue Angel, you seem to have some strong views about freemasonry. If we can, let's stop throwing insults at each other, and tell me what aroused your suspicions about this cult?
Old 09-27-2009, 05:10 PM
K.T.C.H.

Quote:
another thing I have learned one mason sells you the weed another busts you for possesing it.
Meaning what?

Quote:
Oh and I forgot to post the soviet was mosonic or all the symbols just a couple hundred coincidents. I think not.
Actually communists do not hold favor towards the Freemasons.
Old 09-27-2009, 07:08 PM

I would disagree, too many of their symbols to ignore. And the way the masons would try and recruit me with the I will tell you someday line is way too much the way the soviets did things.

The soviet Union was abbreviated USSR but when they would put it into Russian they would say CCCP. Then saying only they couild understand the true meaning of the interpritation. Then saying they would tell us one day.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:55 AM
K.T.C.H.

Quote:
I would disagree, too many of their symbols to ignore.
Which symbols would that be?

Quote:
And the way the masons would try and recruit me with the I will tell you someday line is way too much the way the soviets did things.
Masons don't recruit so sorry Charlie, not buying it.
Old 09-28-2009, 05:08 PM

Well for one the hammer on the hammer on the soviet flag. And take a look at the former east german flag and compare it to masonic symbols.