Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2008, 12:30 AM

Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

By silly outfits I refer to the aprons, the gloves, the various hats and such that are relative to the various degrees.

As for climbing a tree, most Masonic rites are in a sort of general order, only really in the United States do you get high numbered orders like the Scottish Rite and the York Rite.
A number of Masons obtain numerous degrees and side orders, several collect over 80 so odd degrees, several unrelated to each other.

As for what silly outfits I wear, I have a old fedora and a flannel jacket. My friends think it's a bit odd.

Old 12-09-2008, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VillageIdiot View Post
By silly outfits I refer to the aprons, the gloves, the various hats and such that are relative to the various degrees.

As for climbing a tree, most Masonic rites are in a sort of general order, only really in the United States do you get high numbered orders like the Scottish Rite and the York Rite.
A number of Masons obtain numerous degrees and side orders, several collect over 80 so odd degrees, several unrelated to each other.

As for what silly outfits I wear, I have a old fedora and a flannel jacket. My friends think it's a bit odd.
Oh, forgoodness sakes, you're a Mason wannabe.

Take a hike over to their site and maybe they'll let you in.
Old 12-10-2008, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Oh, forgoodness sakes, you're a Mason wannabe.

Take a hike over to their site and maybe they'll let you in.
Of for goodness sake, one must be a Mason to be wroth to debate you?
After all, you are not a Mason either, but you feel you are warranted to speak against them.
Old 12-15-2008, 02:49 PM
Master of the Lodge

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
If there's no TOP to Freemasonry, why the hell do you climb the ladder?
There is no ONE top Freemason. Blue Lodge lets take it, each State is autonomous unto itself. So within the USA, there are 50-top Masons.

Quote:
There is no ladder, there may be something of tree.
What Blue is referring to is a metophorical ladder, the phrase is used in the Craft.

Quote:
Every Mason goes through the first three degrees, from there he can do whatever he wants to, join side orders or stay at the third degree.

The third degree, which is Master Mason, is no higher or lower than any member of the appendant rites of the Scottish Rite, the York Rite, or whatever degree or Rite system you want to pick from.
Very good. well researched.

Quote:
The only members who could be considered to have any power would be the lodge officers, and the regional officers, both of which are voted in and serve a year term.
Blue Lodge only. Some bodies have officers that serve for 3-years at time.

Quote:
Maybe they just enjoy wearing silly outfits, I don't know. That'd be something you'd have to ask them.
Silly!? I say! j/k Some of them are silly.

Quote:
The hats are not well ventilated. You get really warm really fast.

Quote:
Of for goodness sake, one must be a Mason to be wroth to debate you?
No even then he won't believe you, just blows you off as some kind of lackey. It's funny in a sad way that someone who is not in the organization says they know more than the actual members.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:06 PM

I am not sure if I completely understand what point the OP is trying to make.
Old 03-26-2009, 01:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
I here to talk about the Masons.

I was posting on ATS (Above Top Secret) conspiracy forum, and found out a guy name Theron Dunn (a Mason) had passed away at 51 yrs old from kidney failure.

What I found, was that Theron had recently been posting negative information about the Shriners. To be a Shriner, one must be a master Mason.

Beacon of Masonic Light: Is It Time For The Shrine And Freemasonry To Separate?

5%????
And they are under non-profit status. And don't try and tell me how much good the effen Shriner hospital do. The HAVE to do SOMETHING, in order to hide under their tax shelter.

When they bring in around $400,000,000 a year, nearly 1/2 billion, they spend $20 million on actual charity, which includes paying hospital staff, etc.

Now, has anyone noticed all of their charities (Masonic) center around children. Is that because they care about children so much?

No, it's because they're a bunch of pedophilia pigs.

Newsvine - "Jesters" To Testify about Illegal Drugs, Child Prostitution?

Now this is just one case. There are more, but the Shriners/Freemasons are a very powerful organization, with more than 3 million members in the US alone, probably many more.

They are judges, cops, lawyers, you name it. In all high levels of politics, and business, expect some Freemasons to be running things.

To be a non-profit, one need to be unaffiliated with any politics. Seems the IRS looks past the Freemason/Shriners/Elks etc.

But the have their little parades, with their gay little hats, attracting children like wolves in sheeps clothing.

And Theron Dunn?

I'm convinced he was murdered, by poisoning.

He died from sudden renal failure, due to kidney poisoning.

This whole organization has to come down!!

They have instilled presidents (Bush is a Mason) and many top level military
general.

The Royal Order of Jesters

What a bunch of freaks!!!

What do you expect, when you call yourself a Worshipful Master.

Burn in Hell boys, burn in Hell.
You have done well, my friend. I will copy this and disseminate it widely. My Master is pleased by your stupidity. Such statements based on stupidity, insanity and idiocy will aid us in our campaign to stereotype such Christians as yourself as inborn cretins and thus also discredit your Lord.
Old 07-03-2009, 10:12 PM

Bump!
Old 07-08-2009, 08:56 AM
I Have A Cunning Plan. .

You're all missing an important fact here. The ordinary masons don't realise that they are in a cult and what it's true purposes are! Theres a subtle brainwashing that goes on which removes the uniqueness of a person and replaces it with a person who needs the constant praise of his fellow brothers. That's why their motto is that they can take a good man and make him better. . . The continual boost to a masons ego provided by their fellow brothers becomes like a drug and sooner or later they really do start to believe that they are better. . . Better than you and me that is.

Masons aren't evil they're just too close to the fraternity to be able to see it in it's true light.
Old 09-23-2009, 01:57 PM

Pigs yes they are for sure. My uncle was in the AOH (ancient order of Hybernians) an Irish masonic order and yes he was one of many to molest me. my father molested me my brother molested me. When I was 13 I forget who i told but when the honest cops found out and got close to busting my dad he shot himself. When my grandmother saw the truth about her sons and husband she went into such a depresion that she could not eat and died form malnutrition (it took 2 years) I have to date gotten a few busted including a neighbor. This man owned a Stanley Steamer rug franchise. Watch for this company it is most likely a mason company.

I am defeating them with the power of the Holy Christ. Yes I am a jesus freeak.

Proverbs 23:10,11

Do not move an ancient boundary stone or encroach on the feilds of the fatherless, for their Defender is strong; he will take up their case against you.
Old 09-24-2009, 08:53 AM
I Have A Cunning Plan. .

Let's be serious, not all freemasons can be involved in the conspiracy whether it be their part in the NWO or ritual child abuse. . . Maybe the upper ranks of the masons are compliant in this but not the new ones who have recently turned to the cult. It takes years of subtle brainwashing and maipulation to make an ordinary guy off the street suddenly turn against his own and fall in line with the masonic secret agenda.