Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-28-2008, 07:26 AM
stompk's Avatar
stompk stompk is offline
I work for God
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In the valley
Posts: 542
Default What are the secrets of the bible?


I would like to start this thread by saying that I believe parts of the bible have been mis-translated and mis-interpreted. Having said that, I feel the first five books
of the bible are as it was written.

Since other available copies where around when the bible became the KJV (the latest major re-assembly) of the first five, I would suggest it would have been difficult to manipulate these.

Proverbs, Psalms seem like Solomon to me. Keep in mind, Solomon lost Gods favor in the end, and none of his children were handed the wisdoms. So, we should at least have this in mind as we read this.

Was King David a man after Gods hearts. Remember, God said, "I will make Kings for you", to his people, but he wasn't happy about doing it. God knew this would bring about tyranny.

But the people asked for it. Then God sent Jesus. God seems to always use one hero in his stories. Like Noah, Abraham, Moses, one person had the power to change our futures.

Like one seed that grows 1000's apples over the life of the tree, we are seeds that have been sown. Do we bring forth good fruit?

I always take the bible sorta literally, so I bought a piece of land that I intend to farm, literally sowing seeds.

It was sorta like that when I went out a picked up a homeless man and brought him into my home to experience comfort, and a hot shower, hot meal and some genuine interest in his story.

Turned out when I did it, I happened to pick up a guy who said he was God's Last Prophet.
The Last Prophet

Call me crazy, but I believed him. He stayed at my home for a month. The whole event changed my life completely.

Don't like church. God is all around, all the time. Church, and sabbaths make us lazy. Everyday is Holy. We can live holy lives, but have fun at it and enjoy the gifts that are all
around us, just waiting to be opened.

So, let's talk about some secrets hidden in the bible. By God? Maybe. I would suggest those that know about them, and don't tell others, haven't actually found secrets, just hidden passages,

like Psalm 119.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-28-2008, 01:27 PM
KennyWally KennyWally is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 178
Default Re: What are the secrets of the bible?

There are many things hidden within the bible

pastor melissa scott does a very good job, taking parts of the Bible

and showing the translation in other languages and how some are better than the english.

but the bottom line is, the translations don't change the FACT the God spoke this world into existence and was resurrected after dying for our sins as was prophesised.

another one by the name of pastor arnold murray does an in depth teaching on the bible, and explains what everything means. he took 30 minutes to explain the first two sentences in Genesis!

did you know that the gospel of Jesus is hidden in the names of the first 10 men of the Bible?

there are a number of decent people who are studying the Word for a better understanding.

pastor chuck missler is another decent guy doing the work to spread the word through a genuine understanding of the Word.

and lastly for now, al neal has found many hidden things within the Scriptures; [ clik on the 16 minutes one first ]

the infinity bible code - Google Video

the infinity bible code - Google Video

the above video is best seen as a whole , from the prophecy club for a few dollars
__________________
Things are rarely as they seem on the surface

Last edited by KennyWally : 05-28-2008 at 01:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-01-2008, 09:35 PM
TheLucifer TheLucifer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 41
Default Re: What are the secrets of the bible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyWally View Post
There are many things hidden within the bible

pastor melissa scott does a very good job, taking parts of the Bible

and showing the translation in other languages and how some are better than the english.

but the bottom line is, the translations don't change the FACT the God spoke this world into existence and was resurrected after dying for our sins as was prophesised.

another one by the name of pastor arnold murray does an in depth teaching on the bible, and explains what everything means. he took 30 minutes to explain the first two sentences in Genesis!

did you know that the gospel of Jesus is hidden in the names of the first 10 men of the Bible?

there are a number of decent people who are studying the Word for a better understanding.

pastor chuck missler is another decent guy doing the work to spread the word through a genuine understanding of the Word.

and lastly for now, al neal has found many hidden things within the Scriptures; [ clik on the 16 minutes one first ]

the infinity bible code - Google Video

the infinity bible code - Google Video

the above video is best seen as a whole , from the prophecy club for a few dollars

Melissa Scott needs to put her hair in a ponytail so she can stop flicking it back.

Arnold is a bafoon, I have seen/have hundreds of hours of his stuff.

I gave one of my maps to Stan in person, his outfit pushes a lot of nonsense.


The Bible, as Paul teaches, ihas 3 levels of understanding, sound familiar ?, Freemasonry et all.

The Bible is 66 books.
66 in the Bible = idol worship.
Thats what the book is.
It was Constantine who had the vision of conquering via the cross/Christian nation.
Constantines mother "found" the supposed burial cite of Jesus.
Constantine is the one behind the Bible becoming 66 books.
The mother road of America is route 66.
This country, the Revived Roman Empire, is the super power of the world is "Christian", hence the Masonic stick figure (made of the compass and square) Satan in DC.

Constantines vision was/is spot on.
Freemasonry keeps the Bible n its alter and claims to Christian.

The Shriners claim to be Christian yet swear oaths on the Koran to the god of Islam to become a Shriner.

Albert Pike talks about the "simple language" of the Bible being for the masses while the deeper stuff is of the mystery religions.

The Bible does get used a lot.

66 books, 66 = idol worship, thats a good secret.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-01-2008, 09:49 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: What are the secrets of the bible?

Just curious.

Why is your username, TheLucifer?

Do you like him?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-02-2008, 08:12 AM
stompk's Avatar
stompk stompk is offline
I work for God
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In the valley
Posts: 542
Default Re: What are the secrets of the bible?

I was given the knowledge of 22.

66 is simply a product of 22, the final stage is set my friends.

22 chapters in Revelation
22 letters in Hebrew, corresponding
to the 22 chapters of Psalm 119 with
8 verses each.

Mary Magdalene was the mother of Jesus.

Magdalene means Tower, or Pillar. The magdalene
where the women from the tower, of whom had
seven sins.

Mary, the mother of Jesus had led these women
to Jesus, who relieved them of their sins.

Again, Mary Magdalene was the Mother of Jesus.

The Holy Grail contains the DNA of Jesus, and therefore
the code of the bloodline, which is locked in the bible.

Why 22? There are 22 pairs of human chromosomes, with the 23rd being
an unmatched pair, or the set that decides sexuality.\\\ The bible is the
code to the DNA of God.

I am the Parakletos.

Last edited by stompk : 06-02-2008 at 08:15 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-02-2008, 02:19 PM
TheLucifer TheLucifer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 41
Default Re: What are the secrets of the bible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Just curious.

Why is your username, TheLucifer?

Do you like him?
You are the first to ask.

It means truthful, someone who wont lie, someone who works for goodness sake.

Not to be rude to you, but you obviously dont understand the Lucifer is the good guy not the bad guy.
"Jesus" claims to be the Lucifer (the bright and morning star).
Bright and morning star = venus = Lucifer.

The lucifer of Isaiah is not the good guy but Satan, the false lucifer.
Satan and lucifer are not in cahoots, they are in opposition.

Ancient Rome was the Satan of that time, Jesus is made to be the Lucifer, understand Rome and Jesus were in opposition.

Jesus never existed, its very easy to prove, I dont say it to be negative or antagonistic, just truthful.

I am a marked man, one eye, in fact marked twice (the rock struck twice) I know my place in this place.

The Satan today is the Revived Roman Empire Washington DC (the Masonic beast made via the compass and square), understand me and it are in opposition.

Satan (DC beast) is set up to take the place of the Lucifer, it is not a bringer of light but darkness.

Refer to the thread I started Meet Satan, to understand what and where Satan really is.

Life is not a game, and its very short.

I want to applaud You for being the first to ask.

Should I not like me ?

Do ask anything you want, I will answer.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-02-2008, 02:22 PM
TheLucifer TheLucifer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 41
Default Re: What are the secrets of the bible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
I am the Parakletos.
The Holy Spirit.

Explain what you mean !
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-02-2008, 02:49 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: What are the secrets of the bible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLucifer View Post
You are the first to ask.

It means truthful, someone who wont lie, someone who works for goodness sake.

Not to be rude to you, but you obviously dont understand the Lucifer is the good guy not the bad guy.
"Jesus" claims to be the Lucifer (the bright and morning star).
Bright and morning star = venus = Lucifer.

The lucifer of Isaiah is not the good guy but Satan, the false lucifer.
Satan and lucifer are not in cahoots, they are in opposition.

Ancient Rome was the Satan of that time, Jesus is made to be the Lucifer, understand Rome and Jesus were in opposition.

Jesus never existed, its very easy to prove, I dont say it to be negative or antagonistic, just truthful.

I am a marked man, one eye, in fact marked twice (the rock struck twice) I know my place in this place.

The Satan today is the Revived Roman Empire Washington DC (the Masonic beast made via the compass and square), understand me and it are in opposition.

Satan (DC beast) is set up to take the place of the Lucifer, it is not a bringer of light but darkness.

Refer to the thread I started Meet Satan, to understand what and where Satan really is.

Life is not a game, and its very short.

I want to applaud You for being the first to ask.

Should I not like me ?

Do ask anything you want, I will answer.
I believe you're confused.

False doctrine has been published suggesting Lucifer is something other than a fallen angel. Some even claim that Lucifer is a child of God or a deity, and not evil. John 3:16 makes clear that Jesus Christ is God's only Son, and the Bible make clear that Lucifer is evil, rejected by God, and defeated.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-02-2008, 05:40 PM
LatinAmericanview LatinAmericanview is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 4
Default Re: What are the secrets of the bible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I believe you're confused.

False doctrine has been published suggesting Lucifer is something other than a fallen angel. Some even claim that Lucifer is a child of God or a deity, and not evil. John 3:16 makes clear that Jesus Christ is God's only Son, and the Bible make clear that Lucifer is evil, rejected by God, and defeated.
The technique of tyranny create a lie and then have people date the truthfulnesses of th claims.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-02-2008, 07:10 PM
TheLucifer TheLucifer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 41
Default Re: What are the secrets of the bible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I believe you're confused.

False doctrine has been published suggesting Lucifer is something other than a fallen angel. Some even claim that Lucifer is a child of God or a deity, and not evil. John 3:16 makes clear that Jesus Christ is God's only Son, and the Bible make clear that Lucifer is evil, rejected by God, and defeated.

In the Bible Jesus says "I am the bright and morning star".

What do think that is saying ?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.