Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2008, 10:05 PM

Angry Could I file a law suit?...

ok well ifyou dont know im new to this fourm as far as posting i need help ok i live in philadelphia,PA and i am muslium and go to a high school called south Philadelphia high and i think i am being discriminated against If you dont know as a muslium i go to this service on fridays at 1m and as part of my first amendment right i can attend My service it's like a Christian going to mass or church on Sundays we just go on fridays but anyway they tell me that i can not go unless someone comes and picks me up or i get a note from the head of my service which i did but they still will not let me leave so i just decide to leave and then i get suspended for leaving! This is a country A Nation -UNDER GOD- so i would think religion over rules all to add to that i have a right this is what i believe in many other students leave the school early and nothing happens to them there is one young lady in my last period class that the school allows to leave early to pick up her baby but i cant leave to worship my God? then when i go i get suspended i brought this up and all they could say is "Were working on it" as in they are trying to stop the other students but i know they are really not so here is what i will do i will leave early this friday and if i get suspended when i come back i will be coming back with my attorney and i dont think they want a huge law suit against my first amendment right do you all think this is what i should do any suggestions anything positive i will take in thanks to all....

Old 05-28-2008, 02:35 AM

Default Re: Could I file a law suit?...

If you want to do something positive and not selfish...pray, pray, pray, pray, pray, pray for a miracle, we're gonna need it.

allow me to explain...

Everything you think you know about this country, IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That goes double for many of my countrymen, who are just grazing, like sheep, in the fields, oblivious to the fox right next to them planning their demise.

Sorry to tell you....There are no Real Christians in our Government that have any real say in policy making.

Only the one world religion types have any say so at all, but they have their own little clubs they belong to, and the sheep [ clueless citizens ] think everything is just fine...because this is not clearly talked about on teevee. the things that are talked about constantly are real seriuous issues like, paris hilton, or michael jackson, or american idol, if you get my drift.
one can only understand it [ the hidden religious agenda ] , if one knows the codewords...if and when the subject comes up...

When "they" [ the enemy of this once free nation ] put a pyramid on our dollar, back in 1935, that was the end for the original intent of the constitution, and it has been in decline ever since, but shhhhhhh, don't tell anyone....they won't believe you.

our constitution was for a DECENTRALIZED government with LITTLE interference from the whores [ FEDS ] in their pinstriped suits. but the real whores had other plans, but the people, just believe the popular lies and move on....clueless [ as a whole ] even tho the feds are crapping all over everyone, whenever they see the opportunity to do so.

The D.C. whores use it [ religion ] as fodder for political gain, but they don't care about you, or me or anyone else but themselves, because they have sold their souls to the devil already [ knowingly or unknowingly ] and it seems to me, that you have come to the US, just in time to see it collapse, right before your very eyes. I'll give it 20 years tops...

maybe you should be asking yourself, if you're gonna be willing to worship mother earth...cuz at the rate we're going, THAT is where this country AND the whole planet is heading....sorry if you haven't noticed.

and you want to suit? un-freaking believable...[ so, you like to kick a man when he is down, eh ? ]

lmao...

what a country...
Old 05-28-2008, 05:17 AM

Unhappy Re: Could I file a law suit?...

Yea You are totally right i have been reading lot about The United Snakes [States] Of America and how much of a lie it is and yea the sad thing is when you try to explain this to the simple American mind it wont believe you this county is headed for the worst and when it happens the american people will not know what to do...
Old 05-28-2008, 06:17 PM

i feel bad for you my friend. you could definatly sue and win in canada,im currently disputing a parking ticket that was issued with incorrect time and for a charge i was not guilty of due to signage not being placed correctly.

but on another note when the dollar collapses the amero will be ushered in with speed before anybody knew what happened. so were all in the same boat.
when the dollar collapses the U.S. will completely withdraw from iraq and send those soldiers up here to Alberta Canada to guard our oil sands and our oil wells, all made possible by the spp. i really wounder how the gun totin red necks are goin to react when they see an american convoy drive past their home, and try to confiscate guns. i think the situation will deteriorate quickly and could possibly even end up like iraq.... ONLY ON NORTH AMERICAN SOIL!
Old 05-28-2008, 06:19 PM

i feel bad for you my friend. you could definatly sue and win in canada,im currently disputing a parking ticket that was issued with incorrect time and for a charge i was not guilty of due to signage not being placed correctly.

but on another note when the dollar collapses the amero will be ushered in with speed before anybody knew what happened. so were all in the same boat.
when the dollar collapses the U.S. will completely withdraw from iraq and send those soldiers up here to Alberta Canada to guard our oil sands and our oil wells, all made possible by the spp. i really wounder how the gun totin red necks are goin to react when they see an american convoy drive past their home, and try to confiscate guns. i think the situation will deteriorate quickly and could possibly even end up like iraq.... ONLY ON NORTH AMERICAN SOIL!
Old 05-29-2008, 05:44 AM

if they were to bring the war on "terror" to the streets of the states the people here would go crazy wouldn't know what yo do and this will most likely happen...