Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-31-2008, 12:13 PM

Default What is going on with David Icke's finances ??

I have read a lot of David’s work (since Robots Rebellion 1991) & the early stuff was on point (although mostly plagiarism).

I did find the ‘Alice in wonder Land world trade centre disaster’ to be worth a read, if you skip the first chapter.

I have also seen him talk in London twice, he did go on for over 8 hrs & i didn’t stay till the end either time as i had read most of it.

I do have a couple of reservations though.

His begging bowl approach to his legal bills ‘WTF’ !! & his idea to get Americans to donate to an educational ‘freedom foundation’

He is shifting a huge amount of books & filling Venues the size of Brixton academy / touring a lot speaking.
Are you going to tell me he is short of cash ??

This is the educational foundation that allows American taxpayers to donate to David Icke’s work and have it deducted from their tax bill.
Here is the chance to reduce the amount you pay to government to fund control and war and instead support someone working full-time for up to 12 hours a day to expose those behind the global conspiracy to enslave us all.
Your donation will help David to expand further what he does and prevent those who wish to silence him from doing so through attacks on his ability to continue financially.

David Icke Website - THE FREEDOM FOUNDATION

David Icke Website - Support David Icke

When a topic was started on his forum ‘David’s finances’ I & a couple of other expressed concerns about this (who is accounting for all the money, who has acsess to it, where is it all going, etc).
Guess what ??, i was banned (probably them too) by the mods, with no explanation as to what i had done wrong !!.

So much for freedom of speech that David rants about, hey ??.

PLease discuss.

Last edited by Pillowtalk : 05-31-2008 at 12:15 PM.
Old 05-31-2008, 12:25 PM

Default Some text from the begging bowl page

David's world is one of living in pain every day from arthritis ...
He doesn't ask or want sympathy for what he daily endures, but at this time he does need your support.

Those who have watched him standing for 7 to 8 hours on stage giving his all for those who have come to hear, remember this: he is in pain and wracked with exhaustion after year after year of pressing on against all the odds. The amount of work and stamina it takes to do all that he does is incomprehensible, yet he makes it look easy and hides it well (yeah very well).* Behind the scenes, however, he is constantly on the brink of exhaustion because of his workload and the constant pain that depletes his energy.
Welcome to the real world of David Icke.

I hear Violins playing.......WTF!!.
Talk about lay it on thick FFS!!.

Am i the only cynical bastard who is made suspicious by all this??.
Old 05-31-2008, 12:30 PM

Default Re: What is going on with David Icke's finances ??

The only thing he's ever exposed is his freekin lunacy, he probably has a drug or gambling habit, maybe that's why he needs money help. Note: I don't give a shit if this offends the "reptilian-theory-Icke" beleivers, but, there are gullible people, and then there are you folks, it's just like the UFO believers, despite over 100 years it seems of promulgating that garbage to the sheeple, they buy it hook, line, and sinker despite ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER OF ONE ACTUALLY CAUGHT BY THE GOVERNMENT OR ANYONE HAVING ABSOLUTE PROOF OF BEING ON ONE, for example, last night on Coast to Coast with George Noory, he had a guest that was pushing the lie of some whack job WHO HAS VIDEO PROOF OF A ALIEN STARING THRU HIS WINDOW, Then later it turns out the jackass has several dozen videos of Ufo's for sale and what not, COMMON FUCKEN SENSE tells you right there he's a FRAUD!!! how many people have both video proof of ships and aliens??? it's all RUBBISH, and you people get taken to the cleaners, deservedly so.

Last edited by redrat11 : 05-31-2008 at 01:16 PM.
Old 05-31-2008, 12:48 PM

Maybe his masters have cut him off financially knowing most people don't buy into the garbage they have him pushing!

And/or

After you've served their agenda; no longer useful to them, they'll chew you up and spit you out.

Bankrupting someone who has relied heavily on their financial backing is quite easy.

In other words, leaving them in a position of powerlessness to a certain degree.

If you are dependent upon them and they pull the rug out from under you, basically you are left to fend for yourself.

Destitute, homeless is the way they leave most of our soldiers.
Old 06-01-2008, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrat11 View Post
I don't give a shit if this offends the "reptilian-theory-Icke" beleivers, but, there are gullible people, and then there are you folks,

Here is a thread on DI’s forum that will tell you where i stand on the ‘Reptiles theory’ !!(just in case you were about to tar me with that brush).

Are shapeshifting reps realy so fantastical? - David Icke's Official Forums

Quote:
and you people get taken to the cleaners, deservedly so.
Can you just confirm who “you people” are ??, obviously you don’t include yourself in this category, but who is in there ??.
Just curious.............
Old 06-01-2008, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Maybe his masters have cut him off financially knowing most people don't buy into the garbage they have him pushing!

And/or

After you've served their agenda; no longer useful to them, they'll chew you up and spit you out.

Bankrupting someone who has relied heavily on their financial backing is quite easy.

In other words, leaving them in a position of powerlessness to a certain degree.

If you are dependent upon them and they pull the rug out from under you, basically you are left to fend for yourself.

Destitute, homeless is the way they leave most of our soldiers.
Who are his handles / masters, in your opinion ??.
Old 06-01-2008, 10:48 AM

Smile Re: What is going on with David Icke's finances ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pillowtalk View Post

Here is a thread on DI`s forum that will tell you where i stand on the `Reptiles theory` !!(just in case you were about to tar me with that brush).

Are shapeshifting reps realy so fantastical? - David Icke's Official Forums

Can you just confirm who ``you people`` are ??, obviously you don`t include yourself in this category, but who is in there ??.
Just curious.............
this whole world is insane???
Old 06-01-2008, 11:10 AM

Quote:
this whole world is insane???
You have made a statement & then followed it up with question marks

Is that as close as you are going to get to answering my question ??.

OH MY............................

Did you draw that avatar pic your self, or is it one of those done by a medium of you spirit guide ??

Old 06-01-2008, 11:31 AM

Quote:
You have made a statement & then followed it up with question marks

Is that as close as you are going to get to answering my question ??.

OH MY............................

Did you draw that avatar pic your self, or is it one of those done by a medium of you spirit guide ??

Do you think she's pretty? Her name is Lorena, the people I referred to are being deceived.David Icke is a NEW AGE CON ARTIST.
Old 06-01-2008, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Who are his handles / masters, in your opinion ??.
People within his inner circle.