Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2008, 12:17 PM
Researcher of Evidence

Unhappy Video: People are still burning fuel instead of moving on, &...

And to still go on with the status quo is enabling the very real threat that they will suceed in getting their NWO, one World Police State, because this environmental degradation can come to a point where most people will agree with population control, & mass control, when the fact remains that governments are to blame themselves, & the 'solutions' they will come forth with are far from the real solutions.

(My updated video): <p><a name="top" id="top"></p>

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LCQUgLpFcuU"> </param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LCQUgLpFcuU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>

Last edited by Time=Now : 06-04-2008 at 08:41 PM.
Old 06-01-2008, 12:34 PM

Default Re: Video: People are still burning fuel instead of moving on, &...

Yes. They already know what solutions they will come forward with to quell the problems in society that they have masterminded and are currently ongoing, as well.

Order from Chaos.
Old 06-03-2008, 08:01 PM
Researcher of Evidence

That's it! - And they are also dividing our attention by causing more than 30 major issues, & that's just an estimate I just came up with.

I'M SICK OF IT! WE'VE GOT TO GET THIS OUT TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE! - That's why I'm working on a site that links up to the info we need to know. - Please post stuff that is not yet on my site on my forum.

criticalunity.org Message Boards - Index
Old 06-03-2008, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time=Now View Post
That's it! - And they are also dividing our attention by causing more than 30 major issues, & that's just an estimate I just came up with.

I'M SICK OF IT! WE'VE GOT TO GET THIS OUT TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE! - That's why I'm working on a site that links up to the info we need to know. - Please post stuff that is not yet on my site on my forum.

criticalunity.org Message Boards - Index
Thanks, Time=Now, I'll check it out.
Old 06-03-2008, 10:16 PM
Researcher of Evidence

Smile Re: Video: People are still burning fuel instead of moving on, &...

for sure, & keep an eye on my Youtube channel because I'll be adding more videos , naturally. - You said you were waiting to see a video, as I had mentioned I was working on it, so here is my first one, & it happens to honestly be my first video I've actually rendered, because I've always been more into audio & was intimidated by final cut, but all you have to do is render ;-)

Take care!
Old 06-04-2008, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time=Now View Post
for sure, & keep an eye on my Youtube channel because I'll be adding more videos , naturally. - You said you were waiting to see a video, as I had mentioned I was working on it, so here is my first one, & it happens to honestly be my first video I've actually rendered, because I've always been more into audio & was intimidated by final cut, but all you have to do is render ;-)

Take care!

Can you provide the link to your video?

Thanks.
Old 06-04-2008, 10:42 PM
Researcher of Evidence

Cool Re: Video: People are still burning fuel instead of moving on, &...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Can you provide the link to your video?

Thanks.
<p align="center"><a href="#top"> It has already been posted, & I have anchored it here: </p>

YouTube - RealityDetective's Channel (my little channel on youtube)... I've added some funny shit to my favs!,

( I just have one video uploaded so far, but there are 3 other parts coming up, as explained in the description.)

Last edited by Time=Now : 06-04-2008 at 11:18 PM. Reason: My pride & joy is editing. I felt like it, cool?