Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Introduce Yourself!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-13-2006, 10:25 PM

Default Apolagy To Henry Makow And Many Others...

Ya know...eventually you grow up.

The "Holocaust" will remain a myth for me though not Nazi brutality. Nor the brutality of Bomber Command and 40 firebombed German cities.

However Henry, i regret my behaviour on this forum and my e-mails to you. I will always enjoy your writing and I believe you a sincere Jew who is sick of having to cop it from his supposed 'brothers' behaviour in the Zionist and Orthodox extremist elements of International Jewery.

Like you say...do we judge all Italians for the action of the mafia?

Also, apolagies to all who've i abused. :-) Therapy is working and i'm attending Church on a weekly basis. Russian Orhtodox. The Father has even offered me an Alter boy inturnship. Stop laughing.

Lots of gossip. Some I hope to get accross without being lined up for assassination. :-)

I wont be here too regularly.

And by the way.

F**K the New World Order.

Old 06-14-2006, 07:47 AM

Default Re: Apolagy To Henry Makow And Many Others...

TB glad you are back we need a voice like yours here regrardless of its profanities

When you run out of cheeks a good clenched fist has no equal (figurativly speaking that is).

Sometimes people need an catharsystic experience to jumpstart them and you help provide it.

Of course it should never be personal but sometimes things happen

This place has been overrun by freemason minions with all there BS, I sometimes feel sorry for them knowing that they are nothing but usefull idots at the lucirferian illuminati's service.

Hope you can help knock some sense into them

On my part wellcome back

cheers

Old 06-14-2006, 12:06 PM

Yes, indeed, welcome back.

We must not forget that this world throws a 'mixed-up' pot of " yes-no-maybe-so's " at us.
We try to do our best to reach out to the rest of the world, even if it's here in clubconspiracy.com
because we want a better world. Deep down inside, we DO want to reach out to the 'other guy' and say: "hey, somethings not right here...let me share my thoughts and even insights with you". Unfortunately, for some, this passion to 'take back' the world can become heartbreaking.

TB, you have spoken-up with your apology like a 'trooper'! I, therefore, and here, express my sincere respect for you.

I only have one other thing to say to you: it's apology, NOT apolagy.
Old 06-15-2006, 04:14 PM

TB is very disturbed because of the coming World Cup game this Sunday (Oz vs Brazil). You should all excuse the guy. :-)
Old 06-15-2006, 11:09 PM

Dear Friends...

Thank you for the welcome.

Freemasons eh? I'd like to get angry 55132, but...can one get angry at a child who can take seriously pulling up a pant leg and giving "secret" oaths to child molesters and drug dealers? These people are to be pitied and prayed for. :-)

Thank you EARTH SPIRIT for your welcome and grammatical corrective advice. :-)

A special thank you to SAT...luckily I hate sport and my fellow fat slob countrymans infatuation for it. BUT!! Because of your hurtful jibe I will now NOT be ringing the stadium in Germany with a bomb threat and will be praying for Brazils thrashing at the hands of true blue Aussies like...Milovich and Stachich, and Rinovich, and Milosovich and all the other ethnic imports who Australia used to spit on as migrants but now revere because they beat Japan.

Viva the bread and circus's! :-D

P.S...whats with Brazil and all the cop killings? Two major drug dealing gangs going at each other? Seems guns will have to be banned SAT...it's the only answer. ;-)

PPS...whatever happened to NOHOPE? Last I heard he'dcome out of the closet, taken a young Catholic choir boy lover and moved to San Francisco. Can anyone confirm this rumour?
Old 06-16-2006, 09:33 AM

Hey Welcome back TB !

I miss your posts and video clips.

Things went downhill after you left.

nomad
Old 06-21-2006, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Hey Welcome back TB !

I miss your posts and video clips.

Things went downhill after you left.

nomad
Glad to here you're still around NOMAD.

Dont have much time so i'll see you around here then. :-)
Old 06-22-2006, 08:27 PM

Yes, TB..

Welcome back!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-22-2006, 08:28 PM

Quote:

PPS...whatever happened to NOHOPE? Last I heard he'dcome out of the closet, taken a young Catholic choir boy lover and moved to San Francisco. Can anyone confirm this rumour?
Gee, I guess that's equally valid a rumor as me being a freemason, huh? :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 06-01-2008, 04:11 PM

Welcome back TB, glad to see your well.
I couldn't access my account under Torchlithill, so went with this, anyways it's nice to know that your back, don