Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-06-2008, 10:11 PM

Default Iran wants to be attacked

With all the talk over the last year and a bit about the possible attack of Iran I got to wondering , can Iran lose , what ever the out come ?

The more I think about it , the more I think the answer to that question is no , they cant lose .
Let me start from what I perceive as the beginning or cause of the strong desire to attack Iran . To me it seems the " official " reason to as why we need to attack Iran is to prevent them from acquiring the ability to construct nuclear bombs and the reason given as to why they cant have nuclear bombs is based on quotes made by the Iranian President , Mahmoud Ahmadinejad with regards to Israel as well as his interoperation of certain end time religious beliefs .

The impression that I get from reading various threads , listening to various media outlets and the political pundents is that Bush and Cheney have been ready to go in there and " get the job done " for just about a year now , the only thing stopping them is that they cant seem to get the ok from some key countries , Russia being one of the most vocal and in some ways out right supporting Iran by assisting them with the construction of a nuclear plant . It is the claim that this plant will not be of any use in the construction of a bomb , only for its potential to create energy , which may very well be true but not the concern of the States or Israel . It has been decided by some that Iran can't go nuclear , case closed and end of story .

With each passing day , It would seem less likely that the U.S Will attack Iran , rather Israel may do as they did in the 80's with Iraq and decide it is in there best interest to conduct there own attack on Iran .

I have even herd mention , on more then one occasion , the possibility of either the U.S or Israel using tactical Nukes to destroy Iran's underground nuclear R&D bunkers . Which does seem likely if Iran is to be attack as it would have to be a quick , devastating attack knocking out virtually all of Iran's vacillates as quickly as possible , as neither the U.S or Israel are willing to enter into to long war with Iran and the U.S certainly is not interested in occupying Iran at this time or any time in the near future . Israel if they do decide to attack Iran would almost certainly use tactical nukes as they would not be able to fly wave upon wave of attack against Iran . Instead they would want a quick , in and out strike .

Lets assume for the sake of this thread that Iran is attacked by either the U.S or Israel , I think this act would play right into Ahmadinejad 's plan , yes plan . I truly believe that this is exactly what he wants and the reason he so blatantly flies in the face of the US and Israel saying just about anything he can think of to piss them off . If he is attacked he will then be able to do what he really wants to , bomb Israel , bomb US military bases's in the middle east , he in MHO also sees Iran signing key military defense treaties with such countries as China and Russia once the shooting shops . He will also do what ever he can to use oil as a weapon to destabilize the western economies . I truly believe that he sees this as a no win situation for the west and wants to be attacked almost as much as some want to bomb him . He sees that as a fair trade for his nuclear plants that we all know are going to be rebuilt in time anyway .

Old 06-10-2008, 04:28 AM

Default Re: Iran wants to be attacked

Or it would seem you have been fooled by the media as have most of the world... Thats exactly what they want you to think dont you get it? They use your fear to do what they want. Dont fall for it, iran is harmless
Old 06-10-2008, 04:31 AM

AND after reading your last paragraph, if he destabalized the economy by destroying oil fields, that would actually benefit the world if you think about it, there are so many bad things about fossil fuels and we would need a new form of energy

there are a couple of cover ups about waterfueled cars and solar energy to power homes but the government of course likes to keep it on the d/l
Old 06-11-2008, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madnes5s View Post
AND after reading your last paragraph, if he destabalized the economy by destroying oil fields, that would actually benefit the world if you think about it, there are so many bad things about fossil fuels and we would need a new form of energy

There are a couple of cover ups about waterfueled cars and solar energy to power homes but the government of course likes to keep it on the d/l
The government certainly can't be the only source capable of developing water-fueled cars. If it is so, there must be people outside of the CONSPIRACY who can do so.

Not every person with a BRAIN works for the powers that be.
Old 06-16-2008, 08:17 PM

i dont blieve that bush-cheney regime is waiting for the ok from other countries b cuz isnt every nation already part of the global agenda. the leaders are masons or the like. it sounds to me like they really need something to spark it first but a perfect one with out failure.that takes time and smarts.and well im not sure the numerology is in prime yet..
Old 06-16-2008, 08:20 PM

fossil fuels my ass. doesnt exist. research abiotic theory. the earth makes this shit. not plankton and dino's.. thats a lie .they need to put that shit out there for a few decades to get the masses to accept dwindling oil,coal,gas,etc. for profits.carbon taxes[credits]. in exchange for income taxes
Old 06-18-2008, 02:47 PM
Male Member

FACT: lost in space, without abiogenetic oil, the Earth would have no magnetic field. The rotation of the Earth sets up a dipole moment in hydrocarbons, which generates magnetism. BUT if fossilised bacteria and trees were added to the mix, THE DIPOLE MOMENT WOULD DISAPPEAR! So, abiotic oil is the only option.
"Now his breath goes," and some say, "No."
Old 07-06-2008, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost in space View Post
fossil fuels my ass. doesnt exist. research abiotic theory. the earth makes this shit. not plankton and dino's.. thats a lie .they need to put that shit out there for a few decades to get the masses to accept dwindling oil,coal,gas,etc. for profits.carbon taxes[credits]. in exchange for income taxes
Fossil fuels do exist.

Fossil fuel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"America is not at war, the United States Marine Corps is at war, America is at the "mall.""- Unknown soldier in Iraq

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-11-2008, 05:45 PM

Arrow Re: Iran wants to be attacked

An interesting topic, Iran, and something I have kept track of over time. I understand your point MaxTO regarding Ahmadinejad 'flying in the face of public opinion' so to speak but whether or not its down to a no-win scenario, I don't know.

My take on the Iranian position is one of rebellion. In the political climate we live in now, so much emphasis is weighted on the "anti-terrorism collation" and their fight to rid the world of evil (by any means necessary) and it seems to me that Ahmadinejad is merely playing the political game with a sense of irony.

The governments of America and Great Britain are, IMO, playing out their agenda (with the help of the media), no doubt with the backing of Israel, and whether or not fossil fuels are a result of natural occurances or otherwise, oil is the global currency at the moment and Iran is slap bang in the middle of Iraq and Afghanistan. It would be of great benefit to the NWO war machine for running pipelines through and other trade routes (heroin for example).

I don't think anyone has anything to fear from Iran and in fact, their stance on the world stage is one of defiance against the NWO. Lines are being drawn in the sand and Iran may be an unlikely ally in the war against the NWO.

Anyway, this is my first post on here so I would just like to say, hello to all, nice forum and good to see evidence of a growing global awareness.

Regards

Restart
Old 07-11-2008, 06:23 PM

But, Restart, don't you think the Iranian leader is a puppet of the NWO and fueling the fire for them, so to speak?

If he didn't threaten, there wouldn't be any reason for America to threaten HIM and possibly invade his country.

Do you really think he wants war?

Actually, do we know for certain that Saddam Hussein's double was not the person who was on trial and that Saddam Hussein is sipping Margaritas in an undisclosed location.

Certainly, there are many who speak out against those who are a part of the Illuminati within American politics, but, they too, are a part of it themselves.

Just because they are of the same breed doesn't mean there won't be in-house fighting.

For instance, Obama speaks out against the surveillance bill and then votes for it.

It's a show!