Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 08-30-2008, 07:16 PM
Operative Operative is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 63
Default Re: Barack Obama


Anyone know why I can't copy and paste without being able to edit out the advertisement?

Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 09-25-2008, 03:27 PM
Lord Tsukasa Lord Tsukasa is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 18
Default Re: Barack Obama

Barack Obama is subservient to the Jesuit Order. His running mate, Joe Biden, is a practicing member of the Roman Catholic Church who has received honorary degrees from two Jesuit universities. His son, Hunter, was Jesuit-trained and is now a paid lobbyist for the University of Scranton, a Jesuit institution.
9/11 Truth Movement Forums -> Jesuits Pay Joe Biden's Son $80,000

Obama's Chief Speechwriter, Jon Favreau, was Jesuit-trained.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Favreau_(speechwriter)

Obama's Senior Military and Foreign Policy Advisor, Maj. Gen. J. Scott
Gration, was Jesuit-trained.
List of Georgetown University alumni - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Obama's Deputy Communications Director, Dan Pfeiffer, was Jesuit-trained.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgetown_al..._public_service

[Jesuit] Georgetown For Obama
http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/g...rgetownforObama

Obama, like McCain, is under the control of the Society of Jesus.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 09-26-2008, 02:27 PM
Time=Now's Avatar
Time=Now Time=Now is offline
Researcher of Evidence
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Terra III
Posts: 143
Angry Re: Barack Obama

Blue " are you serious with this" '
But, thank GOD for OBAMA, he's going to save us all, if elected.

He comes in the "Nick of TIme." ' or being sarcastic?? I REALLY hope you are, because whenever I see his disturbing 'Change we can vote for or whatever bullshit it is, I feel sick to my stomache; Obamma is NOT going to take the troops out, and he calls for a NWO, just like anyone else who comes from the secret societies before running. - These snakes are all from the reptilian bloodline, or at least are bringing forth the agenda.

WHERE THE FUCK IS RON PAUL???? - Even if he won, I would still be suspicious, but given he is speaking out against the federal reserve, 9/11, etc, I wont be an idiot & say he's a disinfo agent like some (ridiculously ) say about Alex Jones.

WAKE THE FUCK UP!!! NOONE IS GOING TO SAVE YOU BUT YOURSELF, ONECE YOU START THINKING FOR YOURSELF. - THERE IS NO RIGHT OR LEFT, THERE IS ONLY RIGHT & WRONG.
__________________
***
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
***
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 09-26-2008, 05:01 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Barack Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time=Now View Post
Blue " are you serious with this" '
But, thank GOD for OBAMA, he's going to save us all, if elected.

He comes in the "Nick of TIme." ' or being sarcastic?? I REALLY hope you are, because whenever I see his disturbing 'Change we can vote for or whatever bullshit it is, I feel sick to my stomache; Obamma is NOT going to take the troops out, and he calls for a NWO, just like anyone else who comes from the secret societies before running. - These snakes are all from the reptilian bloodline, or at least are bringing forth the agenda.

WHERE THE FUCK IS RON PAUL???? - Even if he won, I would still be suspicious, but given he is speaking out against the federal reserve, 9/11, etc, I wont be an idiot & say he's a disinfo agent like some (ridiculously ) say about Alex Jones.

WAKE THE FUCK UP!!! NOONE IS GOING TO SAVE YOU BUT YOURSELF, ONECE YOU START THINKING FOR YOURSELF. - THERE IS NO RIGHT OR LEFT, THERE IS ONLY RIGHT & WRONG.
Oh, LORD, Time=Now from where did you derive the opinion that I think OBAMA is going to save us?
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 09-29-2008, 11:31 AM
Time=Now's Avatar
Time=Now Time=Now is offline
Researcher of Evidence
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Terra III
Posts: 143
Default Re: Barack Obama

Ummm... Blue? You said it right there, the 'save us all , if elected' part.

... I guess you were being sarcastic then.
__________________
***
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
***
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 09-29-2008, 02:23 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Barack Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time=Now View Post
Ummm... Blue? You said it right there, the 'save us all , if elected' part.

... I guess you were being sarcastic then.
Where are you getting this I said 'save us all,' if elected to mean that I support Obama?

Please provide the comment wherein I said this.

Thanks.

Anyway, I think it's apparent that I don't support any of them.

Yes.

Sarcastic.

That's how I write some times.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 09-29-2008, 03:01 PM
Time=Now's Avatar
Time=Now Time=Now is offline
Researcher of Evidence
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Terra III
Posts: 143
Cool Re: Barack Obama

Hey Blue: Sorry if I offended you, but I guess I misinterpreted this post of yours:

#23 (permalink)
Old 07-20-2008, 08:33 PM
BlueAngel
Senior Member

Default Re: Barack Obama
Excuse me, but the TERRORISTS in the White House were discussing withdrawal from Iraq as of late.

But, thank GOD for OBAMA, he's going to save us all, if elected.

He comes in the "Nick of TIme."

Hey, isn't that a Bonnie Rait song? "


Have you checked out MAME & Blue's Journey? (The game)
__________________
***
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
***

Last edited by Time=Now : 09-29-2008 at 03:14 PM. Reason: I felt like it
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 09-29-2008, 06:35 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Barack Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time=Now View Post
Hey Blue: Sorry if I offended you, but I guess I misinterpreted this post of yours:

#23 (permalink)
Old 07-20-2008, 08:33 PM
BlueAngel
Senior Member

Default Re: Barack Obama
Excuse me, but the TERRORISTS in the White House were discussing withdrawal from Iraq as of late.

But, thank GOD for OBAMA, he's going to save us all, if elected.

He comes in the "Nick of Time."

Hey, isn't that a Bonnie Rait song? "

Have you checked out MAME & Blue's Journey? (The game)
Gross misinterpretation.

Don't ever let it happen again.

No offense taken.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 10-21-2008, 06:19 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Barack Obama

Obama's grandmother was one of the first vice president's of the Bank of Hawaii.

Who is Grandma Toot? - Yahoo! News
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 10-21-2008, 11:53 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Barack Obama

Why is Bill Ayers a distinguished professor at the University of Illinois when he was considered a terrorist?

Bill Ayers and his wife hosted a party at their home in 1995 where Alice Palmer introduced Obama as her chosen successor to the Illinois State Senate.

What the fuck are these politicians doing hanging around with terrorists; attending parties at their home and introducing the next successor to the Illinois State Senate; Barack Hussein Obama who attended a Muslim school?

Are you telling me that in 1995 OBAMA had no clue who Bill Ayers was?

Give me a freakin' break.

Obama served on two non-profit organizations with Bill Ayers.

A man who seeks the Presidency of the United State's of America doesn't have a clue as to the background of people like Ayers?

Oh, that's real comforting.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.