Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-18-2008, 10:43 AM

Default What do you,as an American know and think about Freemasonry?

Hello!I am doing a paper about US Freemasonry and i need to do a lot of research in order to find more about this secret brotherhood.I need to collect information piece by piece and form an idea about it.If you want to know,i chose this topic for my paper beacuse I want to learn as much as i can about US Freemasonry.Also,i believe that it is a precious information the one that comes from a native American(i already did my search on the internet,but i want to know some opinions from the average American point of view).I would be grateful if you answered my question!

Thank you very much!

Old 05-18-2008, 02:52 PM

Default Re: What do you,as an American know and think about Freemasonry?

it is only one portion of a huge club, different names and affiliations, where the the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing and the ultimate agenda is kept from the members but just the wonderful globalist agenda that they have planned for the world where these whores can line their pockets is what gives locomotion to the insanity and that is only reason why, we have lost the freedoms we have and the corporations have taken over like they have and the media is no longer free and things are the way they are.

most of them don't realize they are going to destroy the planet and help ring in a satanic order, even tho the idolatry is obvious, superficial worship of good looks, designer clothing, people that sing, that entertain , fancy cars fancy houses, self love, love of baseball, love of football, love of talent but no mention of our Lord, the Creator of the Universe and ALL that exists.

even the religions have been taken over.

freemasons, or any secret society should have been barred from holding any public office.

what books have you read on them?
Old 05-18-2008, 03:43 PM

thank you very much for your reply!
I see you have a kind a different point of view from what i read or watched.

I read parts of "Key to the first chart of the Masonic Mirror" and "Freemasonry And Democracy" and i watched a few documentaries.I formed a different point of view for each documentary and book,because each is presented from a different perspective.

How do Americans feel like knowing that they and their country is rather kept under Freemasonry?

P.S. i'm looking forward for more replies,it helps me a lot!

Last edited by motz_mic : 05-18-2008 at 03:48 PM.
Old 05-18-2008, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by motz_mic View Post
thank you very much for your reply!
I see you have a kind a different point of view from what i read or watched.

I read parts of "Key to the first chart of the Masonic Mirror" and "Freemasonry And Democracy" and i watched a few documentaries.I formed a different point of view for each documentary and book,because each is presented from a different perspective.

How do Americans feel like knowing that they and their country is rather kept under Freemasonry?

P.S. i'm looking forward for more replies,it helps me a lot!
Most American don't know and even if they did, they could probably care less.
Old 05-18-2008, 06:37 PM

I must agree with BA there, most folks are clueless,

mostly because they're too busy to know there is no free press

and they just accept what the teevee tells them.

here is a video with another angle to it;

capitalist conspiracy - Google Video

and this is a good book;

Amazon.com: The Unseen Hand: A. Ralph Epperson: Books

I think a typical american response to the masons or freemasonry, would be along the lines of a blank stare or a "deer in the headlights" kinda look....[ do to ignorance ]
Old 05-18-2008, 11:10 PM

Well,what you 2 said is just what i thought but I'm not American so I need to prove my thoughts

There are books and documentaries all over,that they can see or read,but it's like they refuse to see the reality that lies behind the so called freedom of theirs.And even if they cared,they couldn't do much against it.It's all twisted after all.

KennyWally,I will watch the video you suggested as soon as i can.Thanks! I hope more users will be so kind as you and BlueAngel to write in this thread.
Old 05-19-2008, 08:38 PM
Exalted Grand Master

Good sources of info on American Freemasonry include Albert Pike's Morals and Dogma, which you can find on sacred-texts.com, and the writings of Manly P. Hall. Both authors were masons themselves. I think getting it straight from the horse's mouth is best. There is a lot of misunderstanding about Freemasonry both because of inaccurate conspiracy theories and because of Masons who feel like they're always being attacked, which causes them to engage in apologetics that are somewhat misleading.

I have I have written a lot about this topic and done a lot of research. I did an interview once that explains most of my thoughts on the subject [LINK] and a relevant article:The Alchemical Dollar: The Magic and Mystery of America’s Money

I also wrote a book about the history of American money that contains a lot of information about Freemasonry. It's called Solomon's Treasure: The Magic and Mystery of America's Money.Here's the book on Amazon: [LINK]

Here's the ebook version: [LINK]

I also posted a video on YouTube that has apparently made a lot of Freemasons mad because I exposed some of their secrets, although offending them was never my intention! [LINK] Again, they feel they are being attacked (I wasn't attacking them), so they have engaged in misleading apologetics.

Good luck on your project, friend!
Old 05-20-2008, 12:47 AM

Tracyrtwyman,you are the best!I appreciate your answer very much!Right know I am going to follow the links you gave me.Thanks a lot!Really!

The more answers I get,the more accurate my little survey will be.