Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-17-2008, 10:40 AM

Default I think HAARP did the damage to our grain belt.

HAARP probably caused the inland hurricane to kill the crops in the grain belt so that we will starve/ and have massive social upheavals..

It's perfect.. The New big thing is Climate Change.. That OUR RULERS claim we must control our carbon footprints.. and yet with 1 to 100 billion watts shot into the ionesphere the government can cause massive flooding or earthquakes like they did in China perhaps in Burma, and now in the midwest of our country.

HAARP must die as a government program or have their electronic immittions be monitored by an international agency

Old 06-17-2008, 11:58 AM

Default Re: I think HAARP did the damage to our grain belt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sablefish View Post
HAARP probably caused the inland hurricane to kill the crops in the grain belt so that we will starve/ and have massive social upheavals..

It's perfect.. The New big thing is Climate Change.. That OUR RULERS claim we must control our carbon footprints.. and yet with 1 to 100 billion watts shot into the ionesphere the government can cause massive flooding or earthquakes like they did in China perhaps in Burma, and now in the midwest of our country.

HAARP must die as a government program or have their electronic immittions be monitored by an international agency
Do you find the small earthquakes of late in places where they usually don't occur in the US unusual?

Earthquake Hazards Program: Recent Earthquakes - Last 8-30 Days
Old 06-17-2008, 02:11 PM

BlueAngel... Yep.. I think they/we did the number on China too.. Not to mention the Tidal Waves of Thailand.. They did it all.

I have been reading your posts for years from the sidelines. Why don't we mention Hurricane Katrina?

First it was Global Warming.. and then when they discovered that the climate was cooling .. The Shitheads changed the name of the phenomenon to Climate Change.. So they could extract a tax on the air we breathe (carbon dioxide) even if the world is getting colder.

The truth is that that every planet in our solar system is warming because of the sun's solar cycles.

The rest is bullshit.
Old 06-17-2008, 02:28 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel... Yep.. I think they/we did the number on China too.. Not to mention the Tidal Waves of Thailand.. They did it all.

I have been reading your posts for years from the sidelines. Why don't we mention Hurricane Katrina?

First it was Global Warming.. and then when they discovered that the climate was cooling .. The Shitheads changed the name of the phenomenon to Climate Change.. So they could extract a tax on the air we breathe (carbon dioxide) even if the world is getting colder.

The truth is that that every planet in our solar system is warming because of the sun's solar cycles.

The rest is bullshit.
Here is a thread I started about Katrina:

http://clubconspiracy.com/forum/f31/...ning-1101.html

And more:

http://clubconspiracy.com/forum/f22/...wars-1696.html

The following link authored by me and still in a somewhat altered state of mind after enduring psychological abuse on Springsteen's official site from March, 2004 until about December, 2005.

Much more animated than at present.

Check out the numerology related to hurricanes.

http://clubconspiracy.com/forum/f36/...ored-1645.html

Another:

http://clubconspiracy.com/forum/f31/...aust-1165.html

There are probably more.

I did a search using the word Hurricane and/or Katrina.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-17-2008 at 02:42 PM.
Old 06-18-2008, 09:02 AM

I think HAARP is more than this. It's a pulse-weapon, since it can create an electric pulse anywhere between 3-4 MEGAWATT!! And watch the NASA - Secret Space documentary, and you think again of what is shooting these UFO's!!
link:
Say NO To The NWO!! | Are You Ready To WAKE UP??
Old 06-18-2008, 01:43 PM

Thanks BlueAngel for your links.. I remember you and the rest of the bunch.. Good guys
Thanks also to Freedom Fighter for his enthusiasm..

I think this kind of shit is really happening... They are howeling about climate change and at the same time creating it.. Does that sound about right?
Old 06-18-2008, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Thanks BlueAngel for your links.. I remember you and the rest of the bunch.. Good guys
Thanks also to Freedom Fighter for his enthusiasm..

I think this kind of shit is really happening... They are howeling about climate change and at the same time creating it.. Does that sound about right?
Weather modification has been an ongoing operation for a very long time in order to cause various effects such as climate change, as you say.

As far as the rest of the bunch.

Well, some were a "lovely bunch of coconuts" and the others, well, they're few and far between.

I don't believe that Chemtrails are dangerous to our health as some would like us to believe, but that they are a part of weather modification.

I just can't see these chemtrails containing poison that would virtually affect everyone, including THEMSELVES.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-18-2008 at 05:42 PM.
Old 06-19-2008, 07:49 AM

Yep, I agree about the chem trails. all they are is burnt kerosene, however that still smogs the world's atmosphere.

Are freeman and barbera still hanging around, I see nohope is still around here..

I suppose we are what we read.. My daily news sites are whatreallyhappend, libertyforum, informationclearinghouse, drudgereport, commondreams, rense, and occasionally prisonplanet

I always liked clubconspiracy, but it seemed to taken over taken over by a bunch of dissinformation agents when I left last time.. I haven't had the time to find out if the same bunch of crazies are still wrecking this site.

I'll sniff around a bit.. and let you know what I think.