Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2005, 11:45 AM

Default Re: Liberals vs Conservatives on this forum.

"All interesting but the Jewish Rabbis are not impressed with the Koran because to them its a joke next to the torah (with all due respect)"

These are the "fake" Rabbis. The righteous Rabbis recognize the truth and accept God's word in full, including the final testament,

[29:47] We have revealed to you this scripture, and those whom we blessed with the previous scripture will believe in it. Also, some of your people will believe in it. Indeed, those who disregard our revelations are the real disbelievers.

---------------------------------

" Don't you find it odd that the Jews don't want or need for that matter ANYBODY to join them and
their corrupted Torah ?"

It makes perfect sense, they feel superior, exclusive and better than anybody else, like the rich man who doesn't want anybody to share in his wealth. What should puzzle you is why are they so keen on living, when they claim they are God's chosen people!

[62:5] The example of those who were given the Torah, then failed to uphold it, is like the donkey carrying great works of literature. Miserable indeed is the example of people who rejected GOD's revelations. GOD does not guide the wicked people.

[62:6] Say, "O you who are Jewish, if you claim that you are GOD's chosen, to the exclusion of all other people, then you should long for death if you are truthful!"

[62:7] They will never long for it, because of what they have committed. GOD is fully aware of the wicked.

[62:8] Say, "The death that you are trying to evade will catch up with you sooner or later. Then you will be returned to the Knower of all secrets and declarations, then He will inform you of everything you had done."

If they are really righteous, why not preach the message as God ordered them?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 01-07-2005, 11:56 AM

--------------------------------------------
If they are really righteous, why not preach the message as God ordered them?

They are doing what God told them

and that is to SHUT UP and DO

and convert others via your actions and

not your words.

So far they succeeded in converting billions

to believe in God.

Including Mohammed !
Old 01-07-2005, 12:41 PM

Quote:
I am a messenger of God, and you are required to follow me,
Umm...no.
Old 01-07-2005, 12:56 PM

Ahmad, my sweet...
I think you might have a weensy problem of an over inflated self-indulgent God complex. I mean no disrespect and you could be a lunatic behind the keys for all I know and I follow my heart and hopefully the will of a loving God, not you, my dear.

Respectfully,

Mary XXX
Old 01-07-2005, 01:22 PM

Shame on you Ahmad.. I should have guessed you were an intolerant... What does any of this have to do with liberals and conservatives? Or is this the only way you could attract eyeballs to another of your "true belief" seminars?
Old 01-08-2005, 12:31 AM

actually i can see alot of logical truth to what ahmad is saying regarding the liberal- conservative shell game . both are deceived equally and while they're arguing who's right the devil slips in to steal everything they own . the truth is satan and his agents will make slaves out of both . we are so distracted with black vs white ,chauvinist vs feminist , gay vs straight ,christian vs atheist , that we don't see it's really us vs them and they are well organized ,well funded ,and motivated . and if they can keep us as divided as we are now over peripheral issues , we've had it .
Old 01-08-2005, 12:50 AM

Quote:
I am a messenger of God, and you are required to follow me,
Ahmad . . . were you quoting something that you may have forgotten to put a reference number in front of?

Not to say anyone made a snap decision about it . . . but it does seem like you believe that you are a prophet . . .

prophets bring the NEW words that God (or Allah) wishes to give us . . . you keep spouting verse like you're following one of those 'questions for the Quran' sections in the Quran . . .

There is a similar section an most bibles . . . if you have a question about anything in life, you can look in the front or back of the book, look up the related topic of your question, and it will give you some verses to read.

I don't want to judge anyone, though. I'm gonna shut up.

Sorry all . . . I'm putting this post in, even though I prolly shouldn't . . . just to keep myself honest.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 01-08-2005, 03:18 AM

To Freeman,

Do you know what's the consequence of rejecting God's messengers? God promised severe retribution in this life or in the hereafter.
-----------------------------------------

To Marypopinz,

Maybe if you reflect on your posts you may notice the pattern by which you attract fans, excessive praise and direct bullying (sometimes in the same post!). Just an advice, if you want real friends in life, you should treat honsetly and equitably everybody. If you keep using this destructive pattern, all you will get is temporary fans.
-------------------------------------------

To Sablefish,

It is easy to attack and say "shame on you", but it's never easy to debate. Please cite specific points, if you ever want to attack somebody.
----------------------------------------------

To Billiard,

Satan operates in the extremes, only those on the middle balanced straight path will be saved.

To DarkChilde,

No, i wasn't quoting something. I am a messenger of God, not a prophet. A prophet is a messenger who brings a book of prophecy like (Moses, Jesus and Muhammad). As for the messengers, they deliver prophecies or instructions using the scripture avaialable.
I am inspired by God through Gabriel, i delieverd the message on my website, you should verify it before judging it.
What if it is from God and you rejected it?

Ahmad Nishitoba

Old 01-08-2005, 05:50 AM

To Nomad,

"They are doing what God told them and that is to SHUT UP and DO and convert others via your actions and not your words."

Well, if killing and oppressing the palestinians and trying to dominate the whole world through deception is the Jewish method of converting others, then its indeed sucsesful in converting the terrorists to Satan!

P.S: Some Jewish are righteous though.

Old 01-08-2005, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Ahmad wrote:
To Nomad,

"They are doing what God told them and that is to SHUT UP and DO and convert others via your actions and not your words."

Well, if killing and oppressing the palestinians and trying to dominate the whole world through deception is the Jewish method of converting others, then its indeed sucsesful in converting the terrorists to Satan!

P.S: Some Jewish are righteous though.

I don't believe in the Zionist cause.

As a Jew, I believe that

all I need is the Torah and not a small piece of

real estate especially one that requires me

to kill my neighbour to hold on to.

The NWO is causing both sides to butcher each

other so they can tighening their grip on

world domination.