Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-25-2008, 05:22 PM

Default Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!

Aside from the christians i just really don't get how people can buy into religion. I just don't get it at all. I mean even if you were into it and you were a good person, wouldn't it make you sad knowing that everybody (including me) are all going down to a firey inferno of torture for all eternity? Just because they believed something different? And what about Scientology? If you haven't looked into it you really should, quite amazing stuff (look up the RPF in scientology). Or those crazy people who won't let there kids go to the doctor because "GOD" will heal them? and then they die. Not to mention the birth of satanic churches and satan worshipers. Why in the hell would you worship satan? That's like worshiping paper cuts. Oh and by the way, christians are the craziest ones of all...

HAPPY DAY!

Old 07-08-2008, 02:58 PM

Default Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!

not true, But I am a Christian only because I grew up as one. My mom makes me go 2 church but I find it quite boring. It does not intrest me at all, yet I still am a Chrisitian.

Weird.

"America is not at war, the United States Marine Corps is at war, America is at the "mall.""- Unknown soldier in Iraq

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-09-2008, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangaman View Post
not true, But I am a Christian only because I grew up as one. My mom makes me go 2 church but I find it quite boring. It does not intrest me at all, yet I still am a Chrisitian.

Weird.
So, what IS a Chrisitian anyway?
Old 07-14-2008, 11:48 AM
Conspiracy agent

Christianity has a good backing scientifically. You bring up Scientology, that is as whacked as Jehovah's witness and Mormonism. Both thought up by a person as their own form a Christianity because they didn't like what was being taught. It was created by a guy named Hubbard in 1952. You can't call it a religion because it was created by man. Check wikipedia Scientology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and the definition of religion is "1.a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, esp. when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs." unless Hubbard was superhuman?

-roof top eagle-
Old 07-28-2008, 05:50 AM

Post Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
Aside from the christians i just really don't get how people can buy into religion. I just don't get it at all. I mean even if you were into it and you were a good person, wouldn't it make you sad knowing that everybody (including me) are all going down to a firey inferno of torture for all eternity? Just because they believed something different? And what about Scientology? If you haven't looked into it you really should, quite amazing stuff (look up the RPF in scientology
Ah but you bought into a religious Occult your logic is circular!. Just some facts for you. Scientology is Occult in essence and has occult origins hubbard knew crowley and other OTO nuts like Parsons(OTO) involved in one the first terrorist attacks on US soil. You can look all this info up its all out there cyber space and bookworld.BTW no one forces you to be christian so why DIS all christians generically for their beliefs live and let live or are you not so tolerant.
Old 07-29-2008, 01:02 AM
Leap in, limp out

Not all Christians are the same. Some are truly passionate, and a few are really super cool. Though I am not Christian, I understand your frustration as a believer in your own faith and/or opinion detached from the general understanding and accepted interpretations of the Bible..
Just remember, that we are all Gods creation. He made all that is good and he made all that is evil. He knows your lot in life and understands that everything has a place in existence. He knows you need assurance in God as well. He is very merciful and is like a Rock!
You can believe in him any way you want.No one can change you if you stay strong and just be you. I am not a Christian, but am a strong believer in God. I am me.

I was once a Christian, but after my own experiences with God and death, I have my own opinion, that I cherish and am proud have.I like to say that through a year and a half of online experience, I have come to see that there are many who believe in many different religions that are worthy of calling my brothers and sisters.Not every Muslim, Jew , or Christian is religious. Some of us are very spiritual, experienced and informed, from many angles of life. Its not a race or game for souls.Its a courtship of love and tender care. I think most of the Christians you speak of are just wanna be's(authorative) , there are many. But many are worthy of God , whether thay were chosen or not, because many(Christians) are the real human in all ways.
I can still have Jewish faith in God as the only one with a similar, but different interpretation than those of the Christians. By their own standard, they have no right to Judge. If they do...just brush it off, because anyone can call them selve saved, even the great darkness.No one has the right to demand your faith in Jesus.If they do, then they are most likely affraid of your own pace and pourpose of existng here on Earth. YOU ARE SPECIAL!
We are only manifest(possitive we are saved by our practice of involvement) at times..I am sure we are all guilty here and there of that. Christian or not..We all are sinners and intolerant overall.
I understand how Christianity can offend other faiths. Demanding or insisting that faith in a messiah that has been predetermined and that is only messiah by definition is what offends most who have a different ring racig through our ears or different beat within our hearts. You do have a right to deny Christ, and feel that Christians do not condemn you(but many will, its a nature of self centeredness). Some of us Believers of God see deeper into things because we have been there.We wish not to push or pull you in any dirrection. we approach you with good will, and as a direct contact as a friend. I hope and care for your great health and happiness...your wellness. Not all are convinced or even attached to the final annalysis of christ as the son of God. I am not, but love many christians, and hope to find the power of understanding so that i may love all...even myself.We all are growing up, each day we get older. We never know it all though.
It's EZ to believe that you are special and that they(other faiths) do not understand. You have the edge in that possition. Most are only trying to help, but always stand gaurd. You must do the same, but ease up on how you disagree. Try being open to the fact that you may be /and are by my opinion ...special in your own way.
I am a person that believes in the Great Spirit. Universal I believe him to be, Mighty and Majestic.I call him 'Lord of Hosts', 'God Almighty', or "I am That I Am". I am 100% satisfied in my own attachment to him. Though I have proofs to disclaim Jesus, I wish not to insult him or his followers.I am their friend by accepting them as fellow beings with an alternate interpretation and faith than that of mine. At times , i do find that hard, when i am insulted, but try to be peacefull and understanding. I am becoming tolerant of detached opinion (opinion other than that of mine).
If you have seen UFO's, aliens, bigfoot what ever, you have a right to believe according to what suits your proof. This is true also with God.
The greatest hype on earth is that your individualizm is not important. It truly is your best asset.Everyone is important.I will fight to keep you from the flames, and even if it blackens my sin scarred wings. We are only human(we agree). They(flames) dont exist if we put them out.
Smile, keep an open mind, and see deeper into your self. You'll be ok thinking outside the box.
Old 07-29-2008, 01:13 AM
Leap in, limp out

On scientology, I have no opinion, as i am misinformed , and see the right of others to believe what ever if they choose. I amy not thinj all are correct, but have to accept them. I would be interested in more on the subject of scientology. Thanx to the eagle above for the link.
Old 07-30-2008, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roof_top_eagle View Post
You can't call it a religion because it was created by man.
All religions are created by man

Anyway, I reject all Judeo-Christian religions as childish and manipulative rubbish that are contradicted by science. Religions such as Asatru, Buddhism or Vedanta Hinduism are far more advanced and far more in line with both science and the ways of nature.
Old 07-31-2008, 10:39 AM
Leap in, limp out

I feel the same way to an extent. Nature...and spiritualism are two different areas. One is of the body and one is of mind. It is not merely contradicted by science, but rather misunderstood by interpretation. I have yet to see any science contradict what I feel, as the feeling of faith is a whole different science than that of understanding what you read. Once you have come to know God, you may have a different opinion...which in itself can not be proven by anyone but you. Man has faith(he creates) for purposes that trump science. Science has yet to prove...or disprove God. At least in my opinion.
Old 07-31-2008, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
I feel the same way to an extent. Nature...and spiritualism are two different areas. One is of the body and one is of mind.
I don't see a need to distinguish, really. Body and mind are interconnected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
I have yet to see any science contradict what I feel, as the feeling of faith is a whole different science than that of understanding what you read. Once you have come to know God, you may have a different opinion...which in itself can not be proven by anyone but you. Man has faith(he creates) for purposes that trump science. Science has yet to prove...or disprove God. At least in my opinion.
Science supports the existence of an unpersonal God like the New Age concept of Gaia or the Hindu concept of Brahman. It does not support the existence of a personal divinity as in traditional Abrahamic faith.