Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-2008, 06:45 PM

Default Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonewillcome View Post
Sounds like your ascended masters have been talking to you again.
I have no masters.

Old 09-11-2008, 09:43 PM
Leap in, limp out

There is only one God. He is 'Lord of Hosts'. He is that he is and will always be.

He warned you of putting your trust in Jesus....look it up...Psalms 146.There is a clear disinction between a believer in christ and a believer in the God of Abraham ,Isaac and Jacob. Read very close.This is a clear warning that a man(son of man, prince of peace) dies and in his last breath finds earth again misleading all of his followers(which call him :Son of man and prince of peace-look this up in your CHRISTIAN NEW TESTAMENT:Jesus's deciples call him those things.
Happy is the man....Psalms 146

God also becomes a friend to all of them that are strangers that believe in him. The God of the Jews lives forever. He is a JUST ROCK and SAVIOR.
Only HE is the KING!

Sorry...no further comment at the moment.

Last edited by BeenThereDoneThat : 09-11-2008 at 09:48 PM.
Old 09-12-2008, 02:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
There is only one God. He is 'Lord of Hosts'. He is that he is and will always be.
The only "God" is nature itself. Everything else is mere fantasy.
Old 09-12-2008, 03:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
The only "God" is nature itself. Everything else is mere fantasy.
IHVH is the only God. Nature itself is mere fantasy.

..you little materialistic devilworshipper.
Old 09-12-2008, 03:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
IHVH is the only God. Nature itself is mere fantasy.

..you little materialistic devilworshipper.

Are you a moron or do you merely pretend to be one?
Old 09-12-2008, 04:37 AM

How can you possibly believe that nature is God?? That is moronic and is a Luciferian teaching.
Old 09-12-2008, 05:26 AM

Quote:

He warned you of putting your trust in Jesus....look it up...Psalms 146.There is a clear disinction between a believer in christ and a believer in the God of Abraham ,Isaac and Jacob. Read very close.This is a clear warning that a man(son of man, prince of peace) dies and in his last breath finds earth again misleading all of his followers(which call him :Son of man and prince of peace-look this up in your CHRISTIAN NEW TESTAMENT:Jesus's deciples call him those things.
Happy is the man....Psalms 146

God also becomes a friend to all of them that are strangers that believe in him. The God of the Jews lives forever. He is a JUST ROCK and SAVIOR.
Only HE is the KING!

Sorry...no further comment at the moment.
I fail to see where God warns us of putting our trust in Jesus in Psalms 146, he spoke of not trusting human leaders, so stop adding to scripture. It was from Jesus where the quote "son of man" originated, he also said I am in the Father and the Father is in me, meaning God and Jesus were as one. Our bodies return to the earth from whence they came, our spirits belong to God. Jesus wanted us to eminate him in order to come to the Father, by God saying do not put your trust in human leaders, he is referring to the fact that humans without God are lies and disorder. As someone from Jewish faith you are totally contradicting yourself with that statement, as you followed Kings Saul, David and Soloman who correct me if i'm mistaken were human leaders. The point is they may have been human, but as long as they stayed loyal to God and did as he asked no harm would befall the children of Israel. However we know from scriptures that as they were human, when they disobeyed God he punished them as a man punishes his child.

God made a new covenant with is through Jesus his son, the Jews rejected this just as they have rejected most of the prophets who proclaimed the word of God and the same as the times through history where they turned away from God and worshipped false idols and were punished.

Without Jesus dying for our sins we would all be doomed for eternity, the scriptures of revelation are being fulfilled as we speak, Jesus will soon return in full glory for all to see, Hallelujah, Amen.
Old 09-12-2008, 08:57 AM
Leap in, limp out

Happy is the man......
read into it and add to the scripture your ignorant interpretation...but still it warns of JESUS! WTF are you reading? Psalms 146...again....Put not your trust in princes...nor in the son of man....

Last edited by BeenThereDoneThat : 09-12-2008 at 08:59 AM.
Old 09-12-2008, 09:04 AM
Leap in, limp out

I don't believe your christ interpretation, but you know that the one will come...He is that he is and is with out a name.He is in nature ...YES...something christians can't figure.He is everything!

I sense that you EVIL self proclaimed wana be christians are as bad as you want everyone to think I am. I am better than you think.

There is only one God. He is that he is."I am that I am"...no one marked those words in red, because they dont want you to read it.
had all of Gods words been in red, JESUS would be caught lying red handed by the ignorant as well.

Christians vs. the World....good luck!
Old 09-12-2008, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Happy is the man......
read into it and add to the scripture your ignorant interpretation...but still it warns of JESUS! WTF are you reading? Psalms 146...again....Put not your trust in princes...nor in the son of man....
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>146:1 Praise the LORD! Praise the LORD, my soul!
</TD></TR><TR><TD>146:2 I will praise him as long as I live; I will sing to my God all my life.
</TD></TR><TR><TD>146:3 Don't put your trust in human leaders; no human being can save you.
</TD></TR><TR><TD>146:4 When they die, they return to the dust; on that day all their plans come to an end.
</TD></TR><TR><TD>146:5 Happy are those who have the God of Jacob to help them and who depend on the LORD their God,
</TD></TR><TR><TD>146:6 the Creator of heaven, earth, and sea, and all that is in them. He always keeps his promises;
</TD></TR><TR><TD>146:7 he judges in favor of the oppressed and gives food to the hungry. The LORD sets prisoners free
</TD></TR><TR><TD>146:8 and gives sight to the blind. He lifts those who have fallen; he loves his righteous people.
</TD></TR><TR><TD>146:9 He protects the strangers who live in our land; he helps widows and orphans, but takes the wicked to their ruin.
</TD></TR><TR><TD>146:10 The LORD is king forever. Your God, O Zion, will reign for all time. Praise the LORD!

Nope sorry can't find those words in either the Good News or this from the KJV.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>