Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-2008, 11:29 AM
Leap in, limp out

Default Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!

Denounce Christ and find true salvation. God is KING! When you do this you will understand.

Old 09-17-2008, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonewillcome View Post
Well actually you're wrong there, that's what they want you to believe.

Quote:
Israel and the U.S are controlled by Zionist jews and adopt the Talmud principles over the Torah. The Talmud is a Kabbalistic book written by people in power and has nothing to do with the origins of Judaism.
Torah and Talmud principles aren't that different. They're both essentially Jewish and repulsive.

Kabbalah, on the other hand, is of an entirely different. It is based on Mesopotamic occultism and inherently pagan. Unlike Torah and Talmud, however, Kaballah is quite harmless.

Quote:
The Zionists and the Illuminati are one in the same.
Zionism is a political group that's alligned with NWO/Illuminati interests. Mosts zionists are entirely unaware of the NWO/Illuminati, though.

Quote:
it's all done in order to direct the blame away from the source, as the source will eventually destroy Israel and attempt to destroy Christianity by bringing the protestants back under the rule of the papacy.
ROFL

Actually, the NWO is far more in tune with protestantism than Catholicism. Catholicism is an old and powerful enemy of theirs, while some protestant denominations are largely under their control in countries like the US. Think of Evangelicals, for instance, who're easily manipulated into worshiping the Jews and the Bush administration.

Anyway, the claim that the NWO wants to bring protestants back under the rule of papacy is plain ridiculous.

Quote:
Islam was thought up and implimented by the Papacy to destroy Christianity at it's true source, which at that time flourished in the Middle East, did not follow romes principles was subsequently taken over by the Moors and Islam.
That's just plain ridiculous. Christianity and Islam were competing religions in the Mesopotamian sphere of influence and frequently battled one another in the struggle for dominance. Islam is far from a Catholic conspiracy.

Quote:
They also have a form of freemasonry which runs on the same lines as western lodges do, Noone gets into power without being a member and their alliegence lies with Rome.
Your obsession with the Vatican is plain foolish and absurd, really. Catholics are no less than protestants the victims of Jews and freemasons.

Quote:
Why do you think the Spanish Armada tried to invade England?? Because the Reformation that kicked Rome's power base from it's shores and allowed Christians to read the Bible and worship Jesus without being dictated to by Rome what to believe.
There has definitely been a power struggle between protestantism and catholicism, but it's Catholicism that lost in the end. The most powerful nation in the world (the US) is a largely protestant nation and most Western-European Catholics have lost their faith decades ago. Protestantism also created the first crack in Catholic dogma, and thereby indirectly planted the seeds for atheist humanism.

Quote:
It's such a mass web of deciept, that you and i could debate this all forever and probably never agree as that's exactly what they want us to do. I know you don't believe in Christ and i won't knock you for your beliefs, as that's up to you but i warn you with all sincerity that they have you, with most of the planet totally duped.
At least we both realise the world is being controlled by a bunch of much too powerful madmen. That's already more than most people seem to realise.
Old 09-17-2008, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
Denounce Christ and find true salvation. God is KING! When you do this you will understand.
Both of you should quit smoking pot and start reading some serious literature instead of primitive 2000-year-old mythology.
Old 09-17-2008, 03:20 PM
Leap in, limp out

That or find him for your selves. What ever any of ya believe, I see Christianity as the big lie , and the natural Great Spirit, God , is king of all. What ever happens from this day forward...THE WORLD IS F'd up...it will take more than a hand shake to negotiate the truth. Therefore...NWO/OWN. Some one will stop the game.

Tell the devil what you want for your souls....I think you christians are the devil.
I personally feel satans grip on christianity created the DEVIL WITH SPIKED HORNS that ye all fear so damn bad that you run to Jesus and then throw rocks at everyone else. COME DOWN HERE AND TOSS PEBBLES...WE WILL STONE YOU!. Look to the Rock from which you are hewn. Peace is a state of mind...

There is ONE God...I have been saying it all along. He is everywhere. He implanted you. He sees what you see and hears what you hear. He is God.
Christianity is a MISTRESS and the POPE is NOT the anti-christ. Judgemental Christians that call the speakers DEVIL WORSHIPERS and SATANS sons are the very ones that are the evil ones themselves. Lets get this on the table...Jesus as the ONLY way is an insult to all faiths. I am very insulted...all is fair in love and war huh?

The onesyou all should fear are the crusading republicans. THESE ARE THE SONS OF SATAN! Eye for an eye.
Old 09-17-2008, 11:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Could someone please explain what this thread is about?

There are many Christian's in the world and our politicians play on that.

If they espouse that they are Christians, as Obama does, they attract the same.

Yet, Obama's pastor states that it is not God Bless America but GOD DAMN America.

That's not Christian or anything else.

GOD doesn't reside in our churches.

He resides in our hearts.

You don't need a preacher man to tell you how to to get to heaven.

You already know that.

Do unto others as you would have others do unto you!

Plain and simple.

Wow, that is really hot. Your husband is a lucky man.

I wish I could find a girl who would whisper things like that in my ear.
Old 09-18-2008, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
Seeing as you denounce Christ the Lamb of God, the one who put an end to offerings.

I guess you must still be slaughtering lambs at the alter on a regular basis??

Because if you don't then you are a hypocrite!!
Old 09-18-2008, 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post

Torah and Talmud principles aren't that different. They're both essentially Jewish and repulsive.

No!! One is from God and the other is a man made repulsive doctrine.

Kabbalah, on the other hand, is of an entirely different. It is based on Mesopotamic occultism and inherently pagan. Unlike Torah and Talmud, however, Kaballah is quite harmless.

Ha ha harmless!! At least you have a sense of humour.

Zionism is a political group that's alligned with NWO/Illuminati interests. Mosts zionists are entirely unaware of the NWO/Illuminati, though.

You are so blinded by your own opinions you fail to see the reality.

ROFL

Actually, the NWO is far more in tune with protestantism than Catholicism. Catholicism is an old and powerful enemy of theirs, while some protestant denominations are largely under their control in countries like the US. Think of Evangelicals, for instance, who're easily manipulated into worshiping the Jews and the Bush administration.

Protestantism is just a name, there are evil doers using this name as much as in every religion. The NWO is a satanic cult and want's every one to worship Lucifer under one world religion. All religions are being used to achieve this by the use of lies and deceipt.

Anyway, the claim that the NWO wants to bring protestants back under the rule of papacy is plain ridiculous.

Oh really?? Watch this space then.

That's just plain ridiculous. Christianity and Islam were competing religions in the Mesopotamian sphere of influence and frequently battled one another in the struggle for dominance. Islam is far from a Catholic conspiracy.

You really need to do your homework, you keep commenting how educated you are, when you are showing such ignorance of the facts.

"Ye shall seek the truth and the truth shall set you free"

Your obsession with the Vatican is plain foolish and absurd, really. Catholics are no less than protestants the victims of Jews and freemasons.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore (church that has commited blaspemy) that sitteth upon many waters (people):
</TD></TR><TR><TD>17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication (confused by her doctrine).
</TD></TR><TR><TD>17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman (Church) sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
</TD></TR><TR><TD>17:4 And the woman (Church) was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication (ring any bells??):
</TD></TR><TR><TD>17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT (Vicarius Fili Dei means replacement of the son of God, worn on the head of the Pope, in hebrew =666), THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH (Catholic Church classes herself as the mother Church).
</TD></TR><TR><TD>17:6 And I saw the woman(Church) drunken with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus (The Inquisition): and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration (could not believe what he saw).
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

There has definitely been a power struggle between protestantism and catholicism, but it's Catholicism that lost in the end. The most powerful nation in the world (the US) is a largely protestant nation and most Western-European Catholics have lost their faith decades ago. Protestantism also created the first crack in Catholic dogma, and thereby indirectly planted the seeds for atheist humanism.

There have been so many lies put forth, i'm not surprised people have lost faith and do not believe. This suits the NWO as it falls right into their plan.

At least we both realise the world is being controlled by a bunch of much too powerful madmen. That's already more than most people seem to realise.
I'd have to agree with you totally, but not for long i might add.

Last edited by theonewillcome : 09-18-2008 at 03:37 AM.
Old 09-18-2008, 02:27 PM

Quote:
No!! One is from God and the other is a man made repulsive doctrine.
There is no "God" involved in either book. They're both repulsive and both written by Jews.

Quote:
Ha ha harmless!! At least you have a sense of humour
Quote:
Of all Jewish holy books, Kaballah is the most benign.

Quote:
You are so blinded by your own opinions you fail to see the reality.

No I'm not. Besides... It doesn't even matter. Zionists and NWO/Illuminati are both dangerous groups who share the same agenda. Who cares whether or not they're merely allied, part of the same group or just entirely the same group?

Quote:
The NWO is a satanic cult and want's every one to worship Lucifer under one world religion.

They're just way too powerful Jews and masons doing silly rituals to make themselves feel even more powerful.

Quote:
All religions are being used to achieve this by the use of lies and deceipt.

Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity and Islam) are much easier to abuse than other religions.

Quote:
Oh really?? Watch this space then.

WTF are you talking about?

Quote:
You really need to do your homework, you keep commenting how educated you are, when you are showing such ignorance of the facts.

I live among mostly liberals, Catholics and Muslems. I understand these people far better than you do and I can tell you with certainty there is no link between Catholicism and Muslems. In fact, the most fanatic Catholics are usually the ones least comfortable around Muslems in this part of the world.

Quote:
17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore (church that has commited blaspemy) that sitteth upon many waters (people):

17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication (confused by her doctrine).

17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman (Church) sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

17:4 And the woman (Church) was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication (ring any bells??):

17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT (Vicarius Fili Dei means replacement of the son of God, worn on the head of the Pope, in hebrew =666), THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH (Catholic Church classes herself as the mother Church).

17:6 And I saw the woman(Church) drunken with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus (The Inquisition): and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration (could not believe what he saw).
That text could mean lots of other things. You're just interpreting it based on your own bias.

And even if that's what it really says.... The bible is bunk anyway.

Quote:
There have been so many lies put forth, i'm not surprised people have lost faith and do not believe. This suits the NWO as it falls right into their plan.

If they really want the pope to rule the world, it makes no sense for them to actually want people to abandon Catholicism. By the way, I thought you said Catholicm was the work of Lucifer?!?

Don't you see your views are contradictory?

Quote:
I'd have to agree with you totally, but not for long i might add.

You should learn to think out of the box and come to realise that neither Christianity nor Judaism nor liberalism are the answer.
Old 09-18-2008, 03:16 PM

You don't have the pieces of the puzzle, that's why you think i'm contradicting myself. Try living up to your user name and look outside the box.

Watch these videos and then you might have a better understanding of what i mean.

C'mon it can't hurt, what have you got to lose?

http://www.box.net/shared/static/6nz0atkgsg.flv

http://www.box.net/shared/static/8g7lbghcoo.flv
Old 09-19-2008, 01:46 AM

Quote:
You don't have the pieces of the puzzle, that's why you think i'm contradicting myself. Try living up to your user name and look outside the box.
I think outside of the box and do have the pieces. You just force the pieces together, creating an absurd and silly view of the world. I let the pieces fall together as they fit.

Quote:
Watch these videos and then you might have a better understanding of what i mean.

C'mon it can't hurt, what have you got to lose?

http://www.box.net/shared/static/6nz0atkgsg.flv

http://www.box.net/shared/static/8g7lbghcoo.flv
It's mostly time that I've got to lose.

Could you give a small intro, so I know what to expect? I've already seen quite a lot of conspiracy videos (Alex Jones, Texe Marrs, Jim Marrs, David Icke, Jon Ronson, ...), you know?