Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #121  
Old 09-14-2008, 03:44 AM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,209
Default Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!


New Age gods of the modern western world.




Well, golly gee,



YouTube - 1-13 GODS of the NEW AGE

Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 09-14-2008, 04:11 AM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,209
Default Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!

If JEWS invented "religion' then it will it end with there destruction, as according to there own writings. MORONS, real TORAH, JEWS follow CHRIST WORDS, therefore, WE< (GET THIS>>>>>WE CHRISTIANS AND JEWS<<<<<) we REJECT all your BS, WE ACCEPT CHRIST. I really want to hear someone tell a CHRIST JEW he is wrong???
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 09-14-2008, 12:43 PM
theonewillcome theonewillcome is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Scotland
Posts: 79
Default Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
Lost cause here....Jesus freak is a Jesus freak is a Jesus freak. I don't expect anything more here...been judged, acused, and lied to(something most have learned to do by being hypocrites and condemning others-I on the other hand Judge EYE for an EYE...so shall it be then). LOL
An eye for an eye eh!! Whatever you bestow upon others, will be bestowed upon thyself. If you wish someone dead like you mentioned in a later message, then that wish will be bestowed upon you.

On one hand you call people hypocrites for judging you, yet on the other you JUDGE eye for an eye.

Now who is judging??

May God forgive you for such evil thoughts.
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 09-15-2008, 04:30 AM
Ozziecynic's Avatar
Ozziecynic Ozziecynic is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: A Land of Convicts & Rogues known as Downunder
Posts: 487
Post Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!

Just as a kind of reminder to all posters here as i think these forums like cc are constantly in need of being reminded as memories are short and trolls frequent.This is the kind of thing the NWO is about. Heres some interviews from ex occult insiders regarding world government. I garauntee you its pagan origins through and through. They aint christian one little bit.

YouTube - Ex Illuminati Leo Zagami interview


YouTube - Ex Illuminati Leo Zagami interview

YouTube - Ex-Illuminati Programmer Svali interview
__________________
Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely
Lord Acton.
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 09-15-2008, 07:22 AM
theonewillcome theonewillcome is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Scotland
Posts: 79
Default Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
Just as a kind of reminder to all posters here as i think these forums like cc are constantly in need of being reminded as memories are short and trolls frequent.This is the kind of thing the NWO is about. Heres some interviews from ex occult insiders regarding world government. I garauntee you its pagan origins through and through. They aint christian one little bit.

YouTube - Ex Illuminati Leo Zagami interview


YouTube - Ex Illuminati Leo Zagami interview

YouTube - Ex-Illuminati Programmer Svali interview
Thanks Ozzie for your words of wisdom. A lot of people are becoming aware of the dangers that face us in these final times, it is in these times that we must act without selfishness and try to make people aware, as we have been fortunate enough to and warn them of the dangers in which they present themselves. I myself have lead a life without jesus and only recently been blessed with his love and feel it only right to pour those blessings upon others. Lucifer and the many control mechanisms in which he represents are becoming stronger daily as the time approaches of his unveiling.

May i recommend someone which i believe God is working through, to unveil satans web of deceipt. His name is Walter Feith and you can find his many lectures on youtube just by typing in his name. He covers many topics using quotes and written facts directly from the sources themselves backing them up against scriptures.

I hope you find them interesting and help to reinforce your faith that the Lord will prevail over evil.

God bless and pray for the speedy return of Jesus.
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 09-17-2008, 06:07 AM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!

Leo Zagami is an obvious hoax. His supposebly "top secret" documents contain too many errors to the English language to be taken seriously and therefore leave no doubt that his "testimonies" are made up.

You guys are pathetic.
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 09-17-2008, 07:45 AM
theonewillcome theonewillcome is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Scotland
Posts: 79
Default Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
Leo Zagami is an obvious hoax. His supposebly "top secret" documents contain too many errors to the English language to be taken seriously and therefore leave no doubt that his "testimonies" are made up.

You guys are pathetic.
Listen Mr devil worshipper, noone said they were legitimate, for myself i just found it interesting and i keep an open mind.

The Illuminati, Freemasons, Jesuits are a real threat, it's not made up, if you don't believe that then you really need your head tested. I understand fully that there is lots of disinformation flying around out there in order to discredit legitimate claims, you just have to stick to facts rather than hearsay.

Look up Morals and Dogma written by Albert Pike, although a secret book for high up initiates within these organisations, i'm sure there will be leaks out onto the internet.

The KJV Bible one of the best sources that has not been altered like a lot of others, clearly states who the antichrist is. Being a Pagan non believer like yourself, you don't believe any of it, however that is just your opinion and does not affect the truth.

If you compare the Roman Catholic (satans doctrine) bible, you can see that all of it aims at the same beliefs that you endorse and not the belief in Jesus Christ, he becomes secondary under Mary.

The main goals of these organisations is to form one world religion under one world government by causing Chaos to bring about order. All the world events today are not happening by chance, the plan is to divide and conquer in order so that people will submit to one control (EU) under one ruler (The Pope).

Like you ,they hate Christianity and true Judaism (not The Zionist loonies) and see it as the only real threat to their plan. Roman Catholicism may masquerade as a Christian Church but is really the force behind all the world troubles.

You need to do some homework before knocking other peoples beliefs.
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 09-17-2008, 08:51 AM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonewillcome View Post
Listen Mr devil worshipper[...]
I don't worship either imaginary creatures ("God", the "devil") or real people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonewillcome View Post
The Illuminati, Freemasons, Jesuits are a real threat, it's not made up
I never said they aren't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonewillcome View Post
The KJV Bible one of the best sources that has not been altered like a lot of others, clearly states who the antichrist is. Being a Pagan non believer like yourself, you don't believe any of it, however that is just your opinion and does not affect the truth.

If you compare the Roman Catholic (satans doctrine) bible, you can see that all of it aims at the same beliefs that you endorse and not the belief in Jesus Christ, he becomes secondary under Mary.
The KJV and the Catholic bible aren't that different. It is also complete nonsense to say that Mary is more important than Jesus in Catholicism.

Nevertheless, I don't care for either. Both are bunk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonewillcome View Post
The main goals of these organisations is to form one world religion under one world government by causing Chaos to bring about order. All the world events today are not happening by chance, the plan is to divide and conquer in order so that people will submit to one control (EU) under one ruler (The Pope).
Catholicism and the NWO/Illuminati are entirely distinct powers. It's not Catholicism but Judaism that's linked with the NWO/Illuminati.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonewillcome View Post
Like you ,they hate Christianity and true Judaism (not The Zionist loonies) and see it as the only real threat to their plan. Roman Catholicism may masquerade as a Christian Church but is really the force behind all the world troubles.
Judaism and zionism are the force behind all the world troubles. Catholicism used to be the main power up until the French Revolution, but they lost most of their power ever since. Today, they're quite weak in especially the Western world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonewillcome View Post
You need to do some homework before knocking other peoples beliefs.
I've done my research. You're not even close !
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 09-17-2008, 09:53 AM
theonewillcome theonewillcome is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Scotland
Posts: 79
Default Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!

Well actually you're wrong there, that's what they want you to believe.

Israel and the U.S are controlled by Zionist jews and adopt the Talmud principles over the Torah. The Talmud is a Kabbalistic book written by people in power and has nothing to do with the origins of Judaism. The Zionists and the Illuminati are one in the same.
it's all done in order to direct the blame away from the source, as the source will eventually destroy Israel and attempt to destroy Christianity by bringing the protestants back under the rule of the papacy. Islam was thought up and implimented by the Papacy to destroy Christianity at it's true source, which at that time flourished in the Middle East, did not follow romes principles was subsequently taken over by the Moors and Islam. The prophet Mohamed who was married to a catholic woman, implimeneted and succeeded with the Jesuit plot, forming Islam as we know it today. They also have a form of freemasonry which runs on the same lines as western lodges do, Noone gets into power without being a member and their alliegence lies with Rome.

Everyone such as the Goyim or sheeple who are the people under these power bases believe that we are all against eachother and are from different faiths, however the people at the top of the Pyramid know exactly where their alliegence lies and the people are just cattle to be duped and used as part of their evil One World Order plan.

Why do you think the Spanish Armada tried to invade England?? Because the Reformation that kicked Rome's power base from it's shores and allowed Christians to read the Bible and worship Jesus without being dictated to by Rome what to believe.

It's such a mass web of deciept, that you and i could debate this all forever and probably never agree as that's exactly what they want us to do. I know you don't believe in Christ and i won't knock you for your beliefs, as that's up to you but i warn you with all sincerity that they have you, with most of the planet totally duped.
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 09-17-2008, 11:26 AM
BeenThereDoneThat's Avatar
BeenThereDoneThat BeenThereDoneThat is offline
Leap in, limp out
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Same place as always
Posts: 241
Default Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!

"Listen Mr devil worshipper, noone said they were legitimate, for myself i just found it interesting and i keep an open mind.

The Illuminati, Freemasons, Jesuits are a real threat, it's not made up, if you don't believe that then you really need your head tested. I understand fully that there is lots of disinformation flying around out there in order to discredit legitimate claims, you just have to stick to facts rather than hearsay."---Theonewillcome



************************************************** ********
Devil Worshipper? Did Christ give 'YOU CHRISTIANS' the power to JUDGE, the power to HATE and the POWER TO DETERMINE what is hearsay?(everything jesus said was hearsay)

HYPOCRITE.... YOU HAVE BEEN JUDGED AS WELL...the ONE really will come to kick your ass through the cosmos. He sees all..he is in the trees ...the air, in your head looking out and see's how f'n stupid you are.
I JUDGE YOU JESUS FREAKS AS DEVIL WORSHIPPERS because you turn away from the true God and worship an image and a wooden symbol(you also judge others so I will judge you as you judge). You go right ahead and keep adding to the record fool(s)...
This thread should have been titled HYPOCRITES v.s. the world because the only disinformation is that which the JESUS FREAKS disperse knowing that they cause war.
A TRUE SAVED CHRISTIAN WOULD STFU! Those are the Christains I respect!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.