Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2008, 10:47 AM
Banned

Default Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
Well its clear from your posts you believe in false messiah like the maitreya(antichrist) you do not know Christ the son of God and never will you have reprobate mind!.

Well it would seem most Gnostics of all varities like to place themsleves in exoteric religiousities under the guise being orthodox christians even clergy just so they can play hand jobs with kids on behalf of scum like alistair crowley. It s seems the gnostics of various colours have done a diabolically fine job of holy descration and spiritual barreness in most mainstream Chrsitian churchs especially the catholic and anglican churches thats episcopal church for most of you here and their greatest infiltration to date that of the pentecostal movement via prosperity gospel seems the rout is fait accompli!.

yU VE GOT TO BE jestng!! YOU are one of the yOUVE GOT TO BE JESTING your one of the biggest anti christ heretic examples i ve ever seen on any online forum to date please dont bother trying to speak for those whom have true faith in Christ.
Atleast BTDT doesnt try to pass himself off as something he is not by infiltrating a religion & distorting its message. Talkabout a snakeskin salesman=Leonardo.
White man speak with fork tongue.

Old 10-08-2008, 12:07 PM
Researcher of Evidence

It's more like the Reptilian bloodlines that have created all the religions V.S. the World!
Old 10-08-2008, 01:08 PM

A hater, a gnostic and someone who believes in reptilians, God help us!!

I pray that Jesus comes quickly.
Old 10-08-2008, 03:29 PM
Leap in, limp out

Well then, lets make it simple:

Gods message is..."I have not changed. I am that I am, there is none beside me.A just God and your salvation. Those who believe in me make me their friend. Those who war with my faithful ,war with me.The wicked shall not escape my wrath."
I just thought I would share what I know. Don't say I did not warn you all. 10-08-08...my work is done

I believe he said it all....through me...I have nothing further to say about this matter.J

Now you can call me the ANTI-CHRIST...It is an honor. Just don't call me Jesus...My name is David! I am a son of God just like the rest of the men on this planet, and my dignity is in tact. Praise God, he is that he is, 'Lord of Hosts'.
Old 10-08-2008, 04:50 PM

Yep that's good, now try reading the remaining chapters and you will know the rest of the story.
Old 10-08-2008, 07:16 PM
Leap in, limp out

Sorry to hear that the secret societies have conspired to ruin you and that you are convinced of salvation. Good luck.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:09 AM
Queen Of The Vampires

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
GOD has a message for this thread.

He seeks to bring us together and not to separate us from one another.

Peace!
Well spoken!
I completely agree with you Angel. Well... maybe not completely. I believe we can make a change, not through a God per se, but through our conjoined aspiration to make a change.
If you have ever wondered why the people in charge, ARE IN CHARGE, even though they are clearly a minority, it is simply because of the fact that they are a group of people with the same goals and views. They are influential in their delivery.
If we could all open our minds and learn to live in harmony with one another, we could make something positive of our lives. We could make a change...
I believe a revolution is coming. Either that or a war.

But I hope for the former.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AALEYAH View Post
Well spoken!
I completely agree with you Angel. Well... maybe not completely. I believe we can make a change, not through a God per se, but through our conjoined aspiration to make a change.
If you have ever wondered why the people in charge, ARE IN CHARGE, even though they are clearly a minority, it is simply because of the fact that they are a group of people with the same goals and views. They are influential in their delivery.
If we could all open our minds and learn to live in harmony with one another, we could make something positive of our lives. We could make a change...
I believe a revolution is coming. Either that or a war.

But I hope for the former.
How am I supposed to live in harmony with a Vampire like you who bites people in castles, drink their blood, and then turns them into vampires?

That's just RETARDED! What we need to do is call in the horror pest control and eradicate in whole sale genocide ALL THE VAMPIRES!

KILL THE VAMPIRE!

KILL THE VAMPIRE!

KILL THE VAMPIRE!

OOORRRAAAH!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ckwKWrJTT24&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ckwKWrJTT24&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Old 10-09-2008, 04:35 AM

Talking Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!

Fra Leon I take it that you have dragged along two of your old flames BA ofcause & now AALEYAH!. Gees cant you keep your falied love life or OTO lodge harem out of cc or perhaps you guys are now running the circus & just goovy is head clown (frater).
Old 10-09-2008, 08:21 AM
Queen Of The Vampires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
How am I supposed to live in harmony with a Vampire like you who bites people in castles, drink their blood, and then turns them into vampires?

That's just RETARDED! What we need to do is call in the horror pest control and eradicate in whole sale genocide ALL THE VAMPIRES!

KILL THE VAMPIRE!

KILL THE VAMPIRE!

KILL THE VAMPIRE!

OOORRRAAAH!

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ckwKWrJTT24&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>
Yes Leonardo.
I agree with you. I can't expect you to do that.
I am a horrible, horrible creature. An evil, vindictive pest. I wait until my victim is asleep. Usually a small child or an injured person. The blood of the weak is the sweetest for me.

I sneak in through the window
and glide across the floor.
not man, nor beast, nor god
could stop the devil's whore.
I wait, and then, approach you
just when you least expect
and interrupt your dreaming
with a small and painless peck.
They say the kiss is rapture
It feels just like heaven
but wait 'til you awaken
and never live again...