Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2008, 11:04 AM
Leap in, limp out

Default Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!

Jesus is a dead man...he was not God. We all know that deep down in our hearts, because we all know Jesus was a false pophet and a blashemer.
Hippies(are the meek) and the circle will never be broken, so don't appeal to your inner fears by blaming them.You have something aggainst pot maybe because your chicken shit self righteous tone...but alll along you reveal the scum that you are when you speak shit against them. EVER HEARD OF SPIRITUAL POT? no...BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE THAT JESUS IS THE WAY TO SPIRITUALITY. gmafb..Judge how you are being and will be judged. You Jesus freaks are retards.

Catholic priests are baby rapists,Mormans are mostly pedophiles,Christians in general are self righteous occultists and the rest of the world is stupid for allowing these hate mongers to live.

Very few will see the kingdom of God.Those who actually believe in Jesus have given their souls to satan. Calling those that do not believe in Christ satanists in itself is a standard practiced by you fools that proves my point.
Eye for an eye leaves the instigators blind, since punishment is double.
Aya Aye mate;s

Mabe the real messiah is watching this thread...but he too ...will deny the Christians for the blashemy they scourge the earth with.

God lives...He is that He is. The rest of you can go to hell.

Old 10-03-2008, 01:50 PM

Awake ye people of the world
Itís time for ye to fight
Wake up from your slumber
And in God we will unite

The Roman scourge is closing in
The Evil one He comes
The EU with itís wrongful laws
And the worship of the Sun

The Freemasonic enemy
That eats us from within
The Beast of Revelation
Duping you into Sin

The Humanist approach they cry
That really is a ruse
Itís Lucifer and his ungodly thoughts
Thatís infiltrating YOU

Open your eyes and say these words
As Gods judgement comes from above
JESUS youíre our saviour, I repent my Sins
Forgive me Lord, for i was weak and now i need your Love.
Old 10-03-2008, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
Jesus is a dead man...he was not God. We all know that deep down in our hearts, because we all know Jesus was a false pophet and a blashemer.
Hippies(are the meek) and the circle will never be broken, so don't appeal to your inner fears by blaming them.You have something aggainst pot maybe because your chicken shit self righteous tone...but alll along you reveal the scum that you are when you speak shit against them. EVER HEARD OF SPIRITUAL POT? no...BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE THAT JESUS IS THE WAY TO SPIRITUALITY. gmafb..Judge how you are being and will be judged. You Jesus freaks are retards.

Catholic priests are baby rapists,Mormans are mostly pedophiles,Christians in general are self righteous occultists and the rest of the world is stupid for allowing these hate mongers to live.

Very few will see the kingdom of God.Those who actually believe in Jesus have given their souls to satan. Calling those that do not believe in Christ satanists in itself is a standard practiced by you fools that proves my point.
Aya Aye mate;s

Mabe the real messiah is watching this thread...but he too ...will deny the Christians for the blashemy they scourge the earth with.

May God forgive you!!

You preach about judgement and hate, but are a Judge and full of hatred yourself.

How could you possibly believe that you promote Gods word.
Old 10-03-2008, 03:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonewillcome View Post
Awake ye people of the world
Itís time for ye to fight
Wake up from your slumber
And in God we will unite

The Roman scourge is closing in
The Evil one He comes
The EU with itís wrongful laws
And the worship of the Sun

The Freemasonic enemy
That eats us from within
The Beast of Revelation
Duping you into Sin

The Humanist approach they cry
That really is a ruse
Itís Lucifer and his ungodly thoughts
Thatís infiltrating YOU

Open your eyes and say these words
As Gods judgement comes from above
JESUS youíre our saviour, I repent my Sins
Forgive me Lord, for i was weak and now i need your Love.
Hey that was actually pretty good. I enjoyed that. Quite nice, very 'zeitgeist' yet with impressionistic overtones.

We should start a poetry thread..
Old 10-03-2008, 03:36 PM
Banned

Quote:

Aya Aye mate;s

My blue flashy morning star avatar is better than yours.

It's just better.
Old 10-07-2008, 06:54 AM

Question Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!

Ok simple question to all reasonably level headed anti christ posters ( vampire women excluded) now that most of you have shown your TRUE Gnostic inspired colours.Where do most of you NOW stand on Freemasonry and other secret societies whom are for the most part psuedo Gnostic groups.

BTDT: Doesnt have to answer i know he/she is an orthodox Jew!. And since gnostics seem to hate the OT & Noahide law even more more than orthodox christians i cant see why he/she would to want allie with OT AND Torah hating gnostics.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:12 AM
Leap in, limp out

Nice question.
First I will say that it was 88-or 89 when I was 'Tagged' in Tualatin Hospital.I had gone in with a CRACK induced kidney stone.At that time I was a basic non believing street chum.

After waking to them TAGGING me, I was aware that I was under surveilance.I began to pay attention.
The 90's brought some strange occurances. Meth was one of the drugs I became addicted to. I once OD'ed and i have seen the writing on the wall, so say I have been there, for real...in the pits of hell.

I believe in God as a single entity only after finding him and we wont go there beyond that.
I feel that too many people throw faith in religion without any shred of proof beyond that of what they have been told and often it is by ROTE.Same prayers, same rituals, most without any true form of communication with our creator.

I do believe in God now, as I can see and hear what i was unable to pick up on before.

The chip is called Mark of the beast, and i have been called the anti christ, but my message is pure. When you meet chrisst at the criossroads, stop and look who is leaning into his ear. It will astound you,as it is all an illusion using optical neuro transmissions and microwave /radio/elf tech.
I believe in peaace, but as long as we have professional gossip going on around the globe, we can expect a soap opera and peace to be forced by GUN.

Ozzie, I appologize for my Jesus attacks, but look closere, i was called a satanist, one thing i am truely not.

Jesus is a dead man that DID NOT save the world.Our salvation comes when we all pull our heads out.

Now secret societies, well....we have had stupid people throughout history...and its time to stop blaming others.

When a Jew is accepted by all, and the muslim is accepted by all, we will find peace. By the way...I am a wanna be Jew, I was born a loser and am screwed for life, so I guess it is all in the cards when I die.
I will not die.

I will tell you that I havent died yet anyway...after 4 close encounters and 4 sightings of what is on the other side.We all could do better to stop pointing fingers, because God himself created all of the groups and religions . He had a plan ...though we see it as chaotic.

Remember the part where all the fortunes are reversed? that is what it is all about. If you are dirty rich i would worry. otherwise...wait...the truth is very near.

I hope to see you on the HOPI mesas in 2012, 12/21 at 11;11 PM. yOU WILL SEE THEN.

PEACE, AND FTW, THEY DONT CARRY MY BAGGAGE.They don't carry yours either.

I want to block the signal so I can draw what i saw closer. The pic in my avitar best describes how deep I can get...this is how close I got. Mind you...this is a photo best describing what i saw..but not my pic.

There is more to the world than you know. Some are just loose weight. They know not what they are saying.

Peace to all today...before we all start spewing again tomorrow.It is a mysterious world we live in.

I publicly appologize to those i offended. It is hard to maintain ones true Identity.I don't want to make anyone cry.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Nice question.
First I will say that it was 88-or 89 when I was 'Tagged' in Tualatin Hospital.I had gone in with a CRACK induced kidney stone.At that time I was a basic non believing street chum.

After waking to them TAGGING me, I was aware that I was under surveilance.I began to pay attention.
The 90's brought some strange occurances. Meth was one of the drugs I became addicted to. I once OD'ed and i have seen the writing on the wall, so say I have been there, for real...in the pits of hell.

I believe in God as a single entity only after finding him and we wont go there beyond that.
I feel that too many people throw faith in religion without any shred of proof beyond that of what they have been told and often it is by ROTE.Same prayers, same rituals, most without any true form of communication with our creator.

I do believe in God now, as I can see and hear what i was unable to pick up on before.

The chip is called Mark of the beast, and i have been called the anti christ, but my message is pure. When you meet chrisst at the criossroads, stop and look who is leaning into his ear. It will astound you,as it is all an illusion using optical neuro transmissions and microwave /radio/elf tech.
I believe in peaace, but as long as we have professional gossip going on around the globe, we can expect a soap opera and peace to be forced by GUN.

Ozzie, I appologize for my Jesus attacks, but look closere, i was called a satanist, one thing i am truely not.

Jesus is a dead man that DID NOT save the world.Our salvation comes when we all pull our heads out.

Now secret societies, well....we have had stupid people throughout history...and its time to stop blaming others.

When a Jew is accepted by all, and the muslim is accepted by all, we will find peace. By the way...I am a wanna be Jew, I was born a loser and am screwed for life, so I guess it is all in the cards when I die.
I will not die.

I will tell you that I havent died yet anyway...after 4 close encounters and 4 sightings of what is on the other side.We all could do better to stop pointing fingers, because God himself created all of the groups and religions . He had a plan ...though we see it as chaotic.

Remember the part where all the fortunes are reversed? that is what it is all about. If you are dirty rich i would worry. otherwise...wait...the truth is very near.

I hope to see you on the HOPI mesas in 2012, 12/21 at 11;11 PM. yOU WILL SEE THEN.

I want to block the signal so I can draw what i saw closer. The pic in my avitar best describes how deep I can get...this is how close I got. Mind you...this is a photo best describing what i saw..but not my pic.

There is more to the world than you know. Some are just loose weight. They know not what they are saying.

Peace to all today...before we all start spewing again tomorrow.It is a mysterious world we live in.

I publicly appologize to those i offended. It is hard to maintain ones true Identity.I don't want to make anyone cry.
Jesus is alive and risen. He did save our world, but there is a PATH of Salvation to be followed to be saved by him. And since most people do not follow that 'path' most of the world is not saved. God did not create all religion he only created the Church in Jesus Christ for the former and latter ages to be brought into one body. All other religiousities are works of Satan and work to deceive the inhabitants of the earth.

You need to lay off the pharmakia and start reading the New Testament writings. The drugs have done much damage to your mind. The Writings will help you rebuild it and restore to you lost years.
Old 10-07-2008, 04:44 PM

It's a shame really that you think like that, for unless you rethink (repent) it will all be in vain. There is a God yes and he loves you and awaits you, but you can only get to him through Jesus Christ our saviour. Ask God for guidance and he will lead you to the truth.

Seek the truth and the truth shall set you free.
Old 10-07-2008, 06:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Nice question.

I will not die.

[The chip is called Mark of the beast, and i have been called the anti christ, but my message is pure.]

You are the anti christ and your message is pure anti christ

[I appologize for my Jesus attacks, but look closere, i was called a satanist, one thing i am truely not.]

You're not a Satanist? You might as well be. If it walks like a Satanist and talks like a Satanist it is a Satanist in my book. Jesus said, "Beware of false teachers...you will know them by their fruits." Again John writes, "This is the spirit of anti christ, he who denies the Father and the Son."

You couldn't be more Satanic if you tried. You are a babbling bafoon walking about this forum under some cloke and veil that you believe actually works. The only one you are fooling is yourself.

Everyone else just sees Wolf when they read your posts.