Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-02-2008, 09:09 AM
Leap in, limp out

Default Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!

I still believe in Just One, Father of all earth... creator. Science keeps changing its perspective, and what it claims as truths. I have had a personal experience going on 22 years now, so guess it trumps the 60's point of view and what every philosopher thinks. I admire your determination, but find it useless in what I determine to be truth. I am with the few. If we believe, and its better than what we know, then who loses? I will risk it all to be like I am now. Bent on keeping my faith.

Priases to the One and Only. He is the KING.

Old 08-04-2008, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
I am with the few. If we believe, and its better than what we know, then who loses? I will risk it all to be like I am now. Bent on keeping my faith.
There is no need to have faith. Once you achieve the higher levels of enlightenment, you KNOW and FEEL what sort of higher forces exist... which is far from the mainstream Christian view on divinity. As long as you require faith, that means you haven't reached enlightenment yet.
Old 08-04-2008, 03:28 AM

Quote:
Anyway, I reject all Judeo-Christian religions as childish and manipulative rubbish that are contradicted by science. Religions such as Asatru, Buddhism or Vedanta Hinduism are far more advanced and far more in line with both science and the ways of nature.
I find your statement offensive.Iam sure if i was to state the same about your favoured Eastern religions you would take offense therefore your response is no better than the previous poster. I also find your statement on science being in line with nature very contradictory.There are very few examples with the exception of solar power and wind power(present mainstrean scientific dogma supports pro nuclear power) where modern science is in line with mother nature. On the whole science attempts to dominate nature and alter nature to mans design for rationalist materialistic approach towards material wealth which mainstream science deems progress. We are not having a an environmental crisis for no reason it due to this bogus and flawed over rationalist attitude which is one dimensional and pretty dumb in my view. Still I fail to see what this has to do with your interest in eastern religion maybe youve fallen head long for the bubble gum New age movement thus a guru in your own mind and another useful pawn in the NWO.
Old 08-04-2008, 03:42 AM

Post Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
Science supports the existence of an unpersonal God like the New Age concept of Gaia or the Hindu concept of Brahman. It does not support the existence of a personal divinity as in traditional Abrahamic faith.
Yes this unpersonal God you speak of is BIG BROTHER which wishes to control us and and know our minds and our every thought not just our tax and social security records. Give me the Christian God any day Amen.

Quote:
There is no need to have faith. Once you achieve the higher levels of enlightenment, you KNOW and FEEL what sort of higher forces exist... which is far from the mainstream Christian view on divinity. As long as you require faith, that means you haven't reached enlightenment yet.
How very enlightened of you sir. So what is it you know Mr lentil burger that none of us mere mortals have figured out. Are you 33rd degree Grand Poobah or just another hippie pothead having delusions of grandeur.
Old 08-04-2008, 04:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
I find your statement offensive.
If you're willing to fall for a childish religion, then prepare yourself to be offended.

Quote:
Iam sure if i was to state the same about your favoured Eastern religions you would take offense
First of all, I don't focus on Eastern religions. (The esoteric versions of) Ancient Roman, ancient Greek and Asatru religions are also among my primary influences. I belong to the traditionalist school and don't limit myself to one particular religion. I can even appreciate traditions like Kabbalism and Sufi Islam to a degree, however I'm more drawn to Vedanta Hinduism or Asatru.

Anyway, if you were to state the same about my favoured religions I would ask you to argument why you feel and think that way and explain where you go wrong.

Quote:
I also find your statement on science being in line with nature very contradictory.There are very few examples with the exception of solar power and wind power(present mainstrean scientific dogma supports pro nuclear power) where modern science is in line with mother nature. On the whole science attempts to dominate nature and alter nature to mans design for rationalist materialistic approach towards material wealth which mainstream science deems progress.
I was referring to science as a way to describe the universe. Technology is indeed often damaging to nature, but that's mostly because it is driven by capitalism. I'm both anti-capitalist and anti-communist.

Quote:
Still I fail to see what this has to do with your interest in eastern religion maybe youve fallen head long for the bubble gum New age movement thus a guru in your own mind and another useful pawn in the NWO.
I'm not interested in New Age mumbo jumbo.

I am interested in esoteric Eastern religion (especially Vedanta) because it is very rational and entirely compatible with science as a way to describe the universe. Besides that, being based on rationality rather than dogma, they provide far more enlightenment than any Judeo-Christian religion.
Old 08-04-2008, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Yes this unpersonal God you speak of is BIG BROTHER which wishes to control us and and know our minds and our every thought not just our tax and social security records.
That unpersonal God is nature. I object to Big Brother as much as you do.

Quote:
How very enlightened of you sir. So what is it you know Mr lentil burger that none of us mere mortals have figured out. Are you 33rd degree Grand Poobah or just another hippie pothead having delusions of grandeur.
I'm neither. Like I said, I belong to the traditionalist school.
Old 08-04-2008, 04:39 AM
Leap in, limp out

I do have faith my God will keep his word. Whatever, and ...go back to your traditianal school...the world is full of dumbasses(non Believers) and thats ok with me.BeenThereDoneThat. I dont have to be enlightened to know that you are full of it. Look at your label.
Old 08-04-2008, 04:44 AM

Quote:
I do have faith my God will keep his word. Whatever, and ...go back to your traditianal school...the world is full of dumbasses(non Believers) and thats ok with me.
So anyone who rejects your childish religion is a dumbass?!?!

You Christians are so silly...
Old 08-04-2008, 03:03 PM
Leap in, limp out

Cool Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!

I would say that those non believers are as dumb as us non traditionalists. That was a childish question ehh? You insinuate you are an expert on my faith(calling me dumb, or not enlightened) and that faith in God is childish, and the honesty of the matter here is that come Judgement day(which i believe will happen without a doubt), the offenders like you will be smitten by the promise that we bear in our faith . I do believe you will get yours in due time. Though I am not christian...i am not a "supposed Traditional fool".

Now look back through your posts and figure where you offended every one first. And I recant what i said about non believers. I meant non believing traditionalists are diumbasses that insinuate the rest of us Believers are un-enlightened. Even I know, your purpose may be for naught, and that is a universal truth tommorrow as much as today. Telling me I am not enlightened because of your interpretation of faith? Dont be so offended about the 'dumbass' thing. It was not meant to offend any one , rather just single you out like you did to the rest of us. if you are insinuating the exact same thing there slick, why ya so bothered? I care less what you think. I only know you are a jerk and a know it all that is rude and insensitive to HUMAN reality. reality being...you dont know it all. Whatever you say pal!
Old 08-05-2008, 04:07 AM

Quote:
I would say that those non believers are as dumb as us non traditionalists. That was a childish question ehh?
???

Quote:
You insinuate you are an expert on my faith(calling me dumb, or not enlightened) and that faith in God is childish
I'm not a theologist, but I am raised as a Catholic, I've been an altar boy for many years and I've researched various other religions (especially atheism/humanism, Protestantism, Judaism, Islam, Wicca, LaVey Satanism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Shintoism and Asatru) in my spare time. It may not make me an expert, but it does make me somewhat qualified to compare religions.

And yes, Christian religions are childish and primitive.

Quote:
the honesty of the matter here is that come Judgement day(which i believe will happen without a doubt), the offenders like you will be smitten by the promise that we bear in our faith .

Quote:
I only know you are a jerk and a know it all that is rude and insensitive to HUMAN reality.
If you're an adult, you should be able to face criticism when someone points out how childish and primitive Christian religion.