Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-02-2010, 04:10 AM

Default Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
can science solve this. if our brain is just a central nervous system
how does it have understanding. and awarenes
First of all I would like to say that I do not believe in religion as it creates separatism among our fellow human beings. I do believe in a creator and in the holy scriptures which have been hijacked by these religions.

Anyway you ask can science solve this. I believe it is starting to as knowledge is currently expanding faster than it ever has in the past. I think there are two questions you have to ask yourself. Has the universe and everything we see around us including ourselves been created from several starting points or has it evolved starting from chemical reactions?

Here is a video about scientist opinions based on past and present discoveries. You can now make your own decision based on science if you wish:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDROzHNpjmQ

Last edited by followeroftheway : 12-13-2012 at 06:42 PM.
Old 08-02-2010, 04:15 AM

And here is another one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96Z44Hp0Eec

Last edited by followeroftheway : 12-13-2012 at 06:45 PM.
Old 08-27-2010, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by followeroftheway View Post
First of all I would like to say that I do not believe in religion as it creates separatism among our fellow human beings. I do believe in a creator and in the holy scriptures which have been hijacked by these religions.

Anyway you ask can science solve this. I believe it is starting to as knowledge is currently expanding faster than it ever has in the past. I think there are two questions you have to ask yourself. Has the universe and everything we see around us including ourselves been created from several starting points or has it evolved starting from chemical reactions?

Here is a video posted on Google about scientist opinions based on past and present discoveries. You can now make your own decision based on science if you wish:

Privileged Planet#

starting points
1 or 2 or many.. what was first. what was the first thing that existed. somthing had to be first. first from what.. nuthing?.
if theres nuthing theres no matter no universe nuthing.. in order for things to evolve somthing had to be first. so how can somthing start from nuthing. this includes that big bang thing. all life. all things.. of anything that exist. had a begining.
Old 08-27-2010, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by followeroftheway View Post

There is probably going to be opposing groups to all kinds of stuff.

Life currently looks like it's therein of a number of different possibilities
to do with whence it came and how it is to be.

Here is a video posted on Google about scientist opinions based on past and present discoveries. You can now make your own decision based on science if you wish:

Privileged Planet#
In the event that current life is from "man-made" origins then once it is
all unravelled it will look like "how it all be".

Where it is all directed at could be more to the point.

It's all directed at ourselves.
Old 08-27-2010, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
starting points
1 or 2 or many.. what was first. what was the first thing that existed. somthing had to be first. first from what.. nuthing?.
if theres nuthing theres no matter no universe nuthing.. in order for things to evolve somthing had to be first. so how can somthing start from nuthing. this includes that big bang thing. all life. all things.. of anything that exist. had a begining.
What's the beginning of everything got to do with anything?

Are you still in the womb where you began? If what's there behind that womb
is contrairy to you being, where are you going to herald it to your living on?

Looks like everything would have a beginning. There isn't anything that stays
at the beginning.

Is there no what comes of everything since the beginning?
Old 08-27-2010, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cause and Defect View Post
Aside from the christians i just really don't get how people can buy into religion. I just don't get it at all. I mean even if you were into it and you were a good person, wouldn't it make you sad knowing that everybody (including me) are all going down to a firey inferno of torture for all eternity? Just because they believed something different? And what about Scientology? If you haven't looked into it you really should, quite amazing stuff (look up the RPF in scientology). Or those crazy people who won't let there kids go to the doctor because "GOD" will heal them? and then they die. Not to mention the birth of satanic churches and satan worshipers. Why in the hell would you worship satan? That's like worshiping paper cuts. Oh and by the way, christians are the craziest ones of all...

HAPPY DAY!
There isn't anything that's for everyone. Differing ways could very well always
be between factions. Even within factions of the same way makes for a
revolution amongst themselves. Go figure.
Old 08-27-2010, 10:18 PM

We have no clue how any of this came to be.

We have theories and having theories implies that we don't know the truth.

Until such time as one of these theories can be proven as truth, all we have are theories.

We don't know how WE, humans, came to be.

Until such time as one of these theories can be proven as truth, all we have are theories.

We don't know what happens to us when we die.

So, the moral of the story is this.

We are here and then we are there and in between that time love your fellow man and be the best that you can.

That makes it so much easier while living this life of mystery.
Old 08-27-2010, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangaman View Post
not true, But I am a Christian only because I grew up as one. My mom makes me go 2 church but I find it quite boring. It does not intrest me at all, yet I still am a Chrisitian.

Weird.
First of all you say "not true" as far as Christians being the craziest of all....
What's gone on in the past of Christian religion is loosely applied to them.

Secondly referring to yourself as a Christian appears to be only in the way of
being your automatic response to what religion are you affiliated with.
Old 08-27-2010, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roof_top_eagle View Post
Christianity has a good backing scientifically. You bring up Scientology, that is as whacked as Jehovah's witness and Mormonism. Both thought up by a person as their own form a Christianity because they didn't like what was being taught. It was created by a guy named Hubbard in 1952. You can't call it a religion because it was created by man. Check wikipedia Scientology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and the definition of religion is "1.a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, esp. when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs." unless Hubbard was superhuman?
Your vague view of Scientology, Jehovah's Witness and Mormonism seems to
come from having been impressioned upon you from along your way so far.

Wikipedia does not directly refute Scientology. The answer to your question
at the end is in your post. The frame of mind at play here.

All beliefs seem to have truths that are takeable to. There may not be one
in particular that covers everything. To each his/her own.
Old 08-27-2010, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
I feel the same way to an extent. Nature...and spiritualism are two different areas. One is of the body and one is of mind. It is not merely contradicted by science, but rather misunderstood by interpretation. I have yet to see any science contradict what I feel, as the feeling of faith is a whole different science than that of understanding what you read. Once you have come to know God, you may have a different opinion...which in itself can not be proven by anyone but you. Man has faith(he creates) for purposes that trump science. Science has yet to prove...or disprove God. At least in my opinion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
I don't see a need to distinguish, really. Body and mind are interconnected.

Body and mind are interconnected but the mind will reach out further than
the body can. The mind can surpass the body. The mind can also succumb
to the body.