Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2008, 11:46 PM
Banned

Default Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
I think you would get a better view from here if you saw my BLUESTAR posts at 2012 forums....I am the one you were warned about.(no one ever listens though)

Leonardo read...I said it first ! I am gonna go live with the indians!
No! The Bluestar was my idea! I posted it on photbucket two years ago! I even made go flashy flashy flashy! You can have some other star! And I AM THE ONE YOU WERE WARNED ABOUT! And I do listen! I am No ONe! And I said I'm going to live with the indians! You can't be an indian! I'm an Indian!

I AM CHIEF GOOSEFEATHER!

--Fra N.

Old 09-08-2008, 12:12 AM
Banned

See here's the situation, the Blue Star was my idea. And I am the one they warned you about when you were young.

And I'll prove it. Look at this video here a moment...

YouTube - When the Stars Go Blue

You see that? See those Blue Stars and things of this nature? Well that's some galaxy or something out there. I think it's the Pleides. And that is a grape cluster, and I eat grapes and drink chianti, and I bet you don't. Proof 1.

Proof 2, those Blue Stars that they sing about look more like my star than yours. My star is sort of like Venus right, and that's the Morning Star, and it's usually blue, except in the winter when it sort of may have a little red in it, I can't really remember, maybe around Aquarius or sometime, but that's not my point. The point is that my star flashes, and generally looks better than you. It's bluer, and flashier. So tell me, what's your point?

I'm sorry, man, my bling bling is steller!

Oh, yeah, and I played a better song than you did. So...

Last edited by Leonardo : 09-08-2008 at 12:14 AM.
Old 09-08-2008, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
In history it was always the Postivists which held the charge against religion that it was irrational and full of superstition. Why else did volataire in his day try to annihilate christianity once and for all. The only kind of spirituality logicsts give us is fake and materialistic kind.
That's just plain BS.

Quote:
I do God dwells in my soul right now I am not of the world only in it. My existential christian existence is complete. I do not need the world it could end tomorrow and i would feel no sentimentality towards it or my feeble human relationships (except my direct family)whatsoever.
It's the same for me. The only difference is that for me God = nature itself, whereas you believe in some imaginary God outside of nature.

Quote:
the Pope is equal with God in the case of catholics or Prosperity Gospel with modern protestants.
No Catholic seriously puts the Pope at the same level as God or Jesus.

Quote:
Good for you does this make you one of the NWO elite then!.
Hardly. The goals and methods of the NWO are oposite of mine

Quote:
My status in society is very ordinary
Same for me.

Quote:
Are you and your friend living in a Buddhist monastery living a full ascestic lifestyle?
I'm not a Buddhist. Also, Buddhism doesn't require full ascetism any more than Catholicism or Protestantism.

Quote:
Somehow i doubt it, so how can you even think of labeling yourself buddhist.
Like I said, I'm not a Buddhist. I see a lot of good in Buddhism, but I'm more into Vedanta Hinduism and esoteric Asatru myself.

Quote:
Looks like some post modern revisionist crap which is called buddhism however is anything but. Infact with such mindset you look more like one of the Communist Chinese soldiers beating the Buddhist monks over the heads with batons.

Quote:
Such rationalist views lead directly to materialism they also lead directly to ISMs like capitalism and communism which before you claimed to be against.
That's utter BS. I'm perhaps even less materialist than you.

Quote:
I do not put any faith in any man made doctrines or ISMs I only follow my own exegeses of the the Bible.
The Bible is written by man and full of rubbish. Kantian philosophy and Vedic philosophy are also written by man but they're far more logical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
This Universe Makes No Sense Except The Sense God Gives To It! You People! It Is His Program Alone! You Are A Subject Not An Object, And I Know That You Know!
The universe makes perfect sense without the existence of "God" as you see it.
Old 09-08-2008, 05:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
That's just plain BS.

It's the same for me. The only difference is that for me God = nature itself, whereas you believe in some imaginary God outside of nature.

No Catholic seriously puts the Pope at the same level as God or Jesus.

Hardly. The goals and methods of the NWO are oposite of mine

Same for me.

I'm not a Buddhist. Also, Buddhism doesn't require full ascetism any more than Catholicism or Protestantism.

Like I said, I'm not a Buddhist. I see a lot of good in Buddhism, but I'm more into Vedanta Hinduism and esoteric Asatru myself.

That's utter BS. I'm perhaps even less materialist than you.

The Bible is written by man and full of rubbish. Kantian philosophy and Vedic philosophy are also written by man but they're far more logical.

The universe makes perfect sense without the existence of "God" as you see it.
You're wrong about everything you wrote.
Old 09-08-2008, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
You're wrong about everything you wrote.
No, you are

If you think I'm wrong, feel free to provide some logical arguments against the views I expressed.
Old 09-08-2008, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangaman View Post
not true, But I am a Christian only because I grew up as one. My mom makes me go 2 church but I find it quite boring. It does not intrest me at all, yet I still am a Chrisitian.

Weird.
If you think you are a Christian because your mother forces you to go to Church, then you are deluded. Christianity is a belief not a club membership, if you believe that the only way to God is through Jesus dying on the cross for your sins, repentance, forgiveness and love, then you are a Christian.
If you find the fact that your Church is boring, then go find another one. If it's the fact that you just don't believe, well that's your choice also as God gave us all free will. Just do not say you are something you are clearly not!!!
Old 09-08-2008, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
There is no need to have faith. Once you achieve the higher levels of enlightenment, you KNOW and FEEL what sort of higher forces exist... which is far from the mainstream Christian view on divinity. As long as you require faith, that means you haven't reached enlightenment yet.
Elightenment comes from the Lightbringer (Lucifer who's name means bringer of light), you think you are clever and full of yourself, however i suggest you research the origins of your religious beliefs before crowing about them.

Look up Helena Blavatsky, Alice Bailey, Annie Bessant or the Lucis trust (used to be called Lucifer publishing co), they all follow the same principles you mentioned and some even admit it comes from Luciferian teachings.
Old 09-08-2008, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonewillcome View Post
Elightenment comes from the Lightbringer (Lucifer who's name means bringer of light), you think you are clever and full of yourself, however i suggest you research the origins of your religious beliefs before crowing about them.
When I use the term "enlightenment", I'm using it as a reference to the higher (or a higher) level of understanding of the universe. I'm not referring to the Englightenment movement or to the mythical figure of Lucifer... which should have been obvious from the contect.

Quote:
Look up Helena Blavatsky, Alice Bailey, Annie Bessant or the Lucis trust (used to be called Lucifer publishing co), they all follow the same principles you mentioned and some even admit it comes from Luciferian teachings.
I don't care for these individuals at all.
Old 09-08-2008, 09:35 AM

Absolute rubbish!!! You said,

There is no need to have faith. Once you achieve the higher levels of enlightenment, you KNOW and FEEL what sort of higher forces exist... which is far from the mainstream Christian view on divinity. As long as you require faith, that means you haven't reached enlightenment yet.

Please tell me what higher forces exist then, seeing as you have reached enlightenment??

Being enlightened means you have gained wisdom and understanding. From whom have you gained all this knowledge and wisdom??
Old 09-08-2008, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Absolute rubbish!!! You said,

Please tell me what higher forces exist then, seeing as you have reached enlightenment??

Being enlightened means you have gained wisdom and understanding. From whom have you gained all this knowledge and wisdom??
Yes, please, enlighten us so that we, too, can have a higher level of understanding of the universe and from whom and where you gained this knowledge and from whom and where they gained it?