Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-29-2008, 11:10 PM

Default Download before its taken out

Occult theocracy

This book has been banned for over 70 years very difficult to acuire
Download before it is discovered again.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ar...ttheocracy.pdf

Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.\" Mt 10:26
Old 07-01-2008, 08:58 PM

Default Re: Download before its taken out

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55132 View Post
Occult theocracy

Download before it is discovered again.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ar...ttheocracy.pdf
Since there are 707 pages, can you provide the readers with a "synopsis" as to what this book is about; who the author is (background); why this book was banned; who banned it; how was it banned; where did you find it?

Theocracy; a system of government in which priests rule in the name of God or a god.

Thanking you in advance.

BlueAngel

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-01-2008 at 09:02 PM.
Old 07-05-2008, 11:39 AM

Thumbs down Re: Download before its taken out

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55132 View Post
Occult theocracy
Should have looked around before you passed gas on stage.
OMNI Publication kept it in print constantly. Printed copy available for purchase from them.

The book is for entertainment purposes only.
Old 07-05-2008, 03:39 PM

Default Hi BlueAngel..

I suspect that you think like i do... That there is something going on that nobody understands.. Or could possibly understand.. The truth is beyond the imaginings of mankind... The religions of the world only focus us humans in a direction of hostility toward those that are not of our kind.. I don't believe in any dogma that proclaims that they have the "TRUTH"

I believe that nobody knows what's really going on.. What am I supposed to think when the Math guys say that there are 11 or perhaps an infinite number of dimensions?

It's like DUHH.. I don't know shit... Except that watermelon sure tastes good
Old 07-05-2008, 04:24 PM

Default Re: Hi BlueAngel..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sablefish View Post
I suspect that you think like i do... That there is something going on that nobody understands.. Or could possibly understand.. The truth is beyond the imaginings of mankind... The religions of the world only focus us humans in a direction of hostility toward those that are not of our kind.. I don't believe in any dogma that proclaims that they have the "TRUTH"

I believe that nobody knows what's really going on.. What am I supposed to think when the Math guys say that there are 11 or perhaps an infinite number of dimensions?

It's like DUHH.. I don't know shit... Except that watermelon sure tastes good
I really have no response to that.

Unbelievable as that may be other than to say I find your comment quite humorous such as what else can one say when we are fed information/disinformation on a daily basis, each one conflicting the other, by the math/science geniuses and others who are experts in their field, and proclaim this, that and the other thing and we're to believe them, cause, hey, we don't know diddley about that stuff.

We don't know who to believe because each one's opinion/proclamation negates the other's.

WE are at their mercy.

Aren't we?

Just like slaves.

The rich and powerful owners of the universe.
Old 07-06-2008, 05:58 PM

I did. and I emailed it to a friend of mine.

"America is not at war, the United States Marine Corps is at war, America is at the "mall.""- Unknown soldier in Iraq

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-05-2008, 09:00 AM

The book can be bought for $35 at this site. It can also be downloaded at the Internet Archive.

Therefore we can conclude that the book is not as hard to find as the first poster implicates. Nevertheless, the first print of the book is extremely rare and some reprints also sell for quite high prices. For example, this one sells for $125 suggesting that even most reprints are fairly rare.