Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Local chapters > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-2010, 09:46 PM

Default Re: Nine Eleven

So where does the Mossad fit in to that? Is it an anti Israeli conspiracy to link them to the attacks?

Old 12-26-2010, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
It is safe to assume that anyone who is a member of this forum and is capable of editing my post, will be banned.
Did he edit your post? It looks like he quoted you, and then made some changes in his post.
Old 12-26-2010, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brice_fallsteen View Post
So where does the Mossad fit in to that? Is it an anti Israeli conspiracy to link them to the attacks?
Answer my question as to your allegations about Jboy or be banned.
Old 12-26-2010, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Did he edit your post? It looks like he quoted you, and then made some changes in his post.
Yes, dear.

He edited my post.
Old 12-26-2010, 09:52 PM

This thread hasn't even managed to stay on topic for an hour. Would be handy if there were some moderators that moderated the threads and kept the discussion of September 11th Attacks open and encouraging to discussing all possible theories. See what's possible, plausible, if there's any evidence to support the claims. Ya know, get some where.
Old 12-26-2010, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Yes, dear.

He edited my post.
Hmm, maybe I need to refresh my cookies or something. Your post still looks the same way it did. On my workstation it looks as though he quoted your post, put that into his post, and then edited his own post.
Old 12-26-2010, 09:56 PM

Quote:
So you don't put much stock in what was on the show?

While he didn't have a lot of substantial evidence, I felt the pictures he showed and the absence of an airplane a lot more convincing than most theories that I've heard about the World Trade Center buildings.
Ok, Brice...correct me if I am wrong, but I don't believe that Jesse was the first to "alert" the media, and most American people about the fact (or theories) on the substantial evidence. There were many before him. I think he just "stole" it for publicy and used it to his benefit for his show. It's like me telling you one thing, and make it so believeable, then you (in general) take that, and use in other forms. Meaning, you "steal" it from me, and use for your own pleasure demise. That is what he does. I don't believe much into Jesse Ventura. To me, the former governor wanted pretty much to "if you can't fight them, you may as well as join them" approach. And, make a "show" out of it. You think he would ever surive an episode of "Suvivor"? I doubt it. He's just a showbiz, trying to make some dough. Just like everyone else in that spectrum (or in that field). JMO
Old 12-26-2010, 10:00 PM

Quote:
This thread hasn't even managed to stay on topic for an hour. Would be handy if there were some moderators that moderated the threads and kept the discussion of September 11th Attacks open and encouraging to discussing all possible theories. See what's possible, plausible, if there's any evidence to support the claims. Ya know, get some where.
Would be nice if members of this forum, such as yourself, knew how to stay on topic without needing a moderator.

What?

Are you in 1st grade?
Old 12-26-2010, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theconspiracist View Post
Ok, Brice...correct me if I am wrong, but I don't believe that Jesse was the first to "alert" the media, and most American people about the fact (or theories) on the substantial evidence. There were many before him. I think he just "stole" it for publicy and used it to his benefit for his show. It's like me telling you one thing, and make it so believeable, then you (in general) take that, and use in other forms. Meaning, you "steal" it from me, and use for your own pleasure demise. That is what he does. I don't believe much into Jesse Ventura. To me, the former governor wanted pretty much to "if you can't fight them, you may as well as join them" approach. And, make a "show" out of it. You think he would ever surive an episode of "Suvivor"? I doubt it. He's just a showbiz, trying to make some dough. Just like everyone else in that spectrum (or in that field). JMO
Awesome, I appreciate your opinion on the guy. I watched the fema/deathcamp/population control episode and it spurred me to start watching more and reading on the internet about a variety of theories. I'll watch it for entertainment and take it with a grain of salt :-)

I certainly won't argue that he throws a lot of showbiz in it, and I would assume getting sponsors and making a buck are high on his list of things to do.
Old 12-26-2010, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Hmm, maybe I need to refresh my cookies or something. Your post still looks the same way it did. On my workstation it looks as though he quoted your post, put that into his post, and then edited his own post.
Sorry to inform you, but the SUPERIORS of this forum aren't looking to you for an explanation.

Thanks, anyway, but, no need to refresh your cookies or otherwise.

Stale, as you are, would be just fine.