Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-2008, 11:27 PM

Default Re: The Catholic Church and Pedophilia

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
Been there Done that for the last 26 years.... She is just right.

You wont get what your lookin' for stud..till you figure out how to treat the ladies....

Time together...
Sexy comments daily...
Spiritual journey together...
and lots of 'Drop the bs and be real'...can't imagine such a turd being so lucky... you'd be better off as a priest.
Once you cross the bridge and connect yourself to the OTHER SIDE you can never distance yourself from them no matter how hard you try.

A gap no longer exists.

Old 09-07-2008, 02:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
Been there Done that for the last 26 years.... She is just right.

You wont get what your lookin' for stud..till you figure out how to treat the ladies....

Time together...
Sexy comments daily...
Spiritual journey together...
and lots of 'Drop the bs and be real'...can't imagine such a turd being so lucky... you'd be better off as a priest.
I used to think all of that stuff was true. But it isn't. What I've seen these days is that the ladies want a ghetto thug who will slap them around, treat them like ho trash, cheat on them all the time .

That's how to really win the heart of the ladies. But you have to have nice rims on your hoopty.

And all you stupid Illuminati have programmed them that way!

So now I have to be a gansta priest just to get a woman, even though it goes against the church code which is itself wrong. I have to be so WRONG these days just to be right.

I'm serious, Illuminati. You've really pissed me off. I never wanted a war with anyone. But if you're trying to shut down my penis, well brother, you got a BATTLE CUMIN!

Last edited by Leonardo : 09-07-2008 at 02:34 AM.
Old 09-22-2008, 12:52 AM

This is a thread about the Catholic Church and their breeding of pedophilia priests and look what beentheredonethat and Leonardo are discussing!

Couldn't be more inappropriate, could it?
Old 09-29-2008, 04:06 AM

My son was baptised by Father Bert... a true man of the catholic Church. Father Bert, as he said so often was, "always in shit with the bishop".

Father Bert was of the opinion that he was a man and as a man he had normal desires to take a wife. He also questioned the bishop as to how he could advise his flock on marriage when he had no experience of it whatsoever.

Father Bert also clearly stated that half the clergy was gay and the other half were at it anyway, so why the pretense?

The Church was not happy with father Bert and his open-minded opinions that he expressed in public and within the church so they sent him to minister to Myra Hinley in jail, a well known English paedophile that was never to be released. They used him and his sincerity to plea to the public for a second chance for her freedom as within his Christianity, everyone can change... he was foolhardy to believe you can change a nonse - paedophile.

Regardless, after they used him, he went on a holiday to Ireland where he was the victim of a 'terrorist attack'. The old girl at the church he once led told me that the t.v. he was watching imploded and the resulting gas leak was what killed him.

The Catholic Church as well as many government and private institutions is like a dead fish and rotten from its head on down.

XXX
Old 10-30-2008, 05:54 PM

How 'bout psychologically screening the priests who currently serve the church while you're at it.

Vatican issues screening guidelines for priests - Yahoo! News
Old 12-25-2008, 12:03 AM

Clean up your own house, first, POPE, before you thrust yourself upon the public as an advocate for abused children.

What a hypocrite.

The Pope, that is.

As if the Catholic Church and the POPE has any right to speak to the suffering of abused chidren when they inflict the same upon them.

Like I said, what a hypocrite.

Pope greets Christmas with appeal for abused kids - Yahoo! News

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-25-2008 at 12:06 AM.