Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2005, 07:59 AM

Default Mel Gibson is one of us !

The reason the NWO hates him:

From a 1995 interview

Mel Gibson discusses the guys behind the scene
An interview Gibson gave in Playboy, July 1995 (Vol. 42 ; No. 7 ; Pg. 51). Some excerpts:

PLAYBOY: What does he [Hutton Gibson] have to do with the Alliance for Catholic Tradition, which one magazine called "an extreme conservative Catholic splinter group"?

GIBSON: He started it. Some people say it's extreme, but it emphasizes what the institution was and where it's going. Everything he was taught to believe was taken from him in the Sixties with this renewal Vatican Council. The whole institution became unrecognizable to him, so he writes about it.

PLAYBOY: Do you believe in Darwin's theory of evolution or that God created man in his image?

GIBSON: The latter.

PLAYBOY: So you can't accept that we descended from monkeys and apes?

GIBSON: No, I think it's bullshit. If it isn't, why are they still around? How come apes aren't people yet? It's a nice theory, but I can't swallow it. There's a big credibility gap. The carbon dating thing that tells you how long something's been around, how accurate is that, really? I've got one of Darwin's books at home and some of that stuff is pretty damn funny. Some of his stuff is true, like that the giraffe has a long neck so it can reach the leaves. But I just don't think you can swallow the whole piece.

PLAYBOY: We take it that you're not particularly broad-minded when it comes to issues such as celibacy, abortion, birth control --

GIBSON: People always focus on stuff like that. Those aren't issues. Those are unquestionable. You don't even argue those points.

PLAYBOY: You don't?

GIBSON: No.

PLAYBOY: What about allowing women to be priests?

GIBSON: No.

PLAYBOY: Why not?

GIBSON: I'll get kicked around for saying it, but men and women are just different. They're not equal. The same way that you and I are not equal.

PLAYBOY: That's true. You have more money.

GIBSON: You might be more intelligent, or you might have a bigger dick. Whatever it is, nobody's equal. And men and women are not equal. I have tremendous respect for women. I love them. I don't know why they want to step down. Women in my family are the center of things. An good things emanate from them. The guys usually mess up.

PLAYBOY: That's quite a generalization.

GIBSON: Women are just different. Their sensibilities are different.

PLAYBOY: Any examples?

GIBSON: I had a female business partner once. Didn't work.

PLAYBOY: Why not?

GIBSON: She was a cunt.

PLAYBOY: And the feminists dare to put you down!

GIBSON: Feminists don't like me, and I don't like them. I don't get their point. I don't know why feminists have it out for me, but that's their problem, not mine.

PLAYBOY: How do you feel about Bill Clinton?

GIBSON: He's a low-level opportunist. Somebody's telling him what to do.

PLAYBOY: Who?

GIBSON: The guy who's in charge isn't going to be the front man, ever. If I were going to be calling the shots I wouldn't make an appearance. Would you? You'd end up losing your head. It happens all the time. All those monarchs. If he's the leader, he's getting shafted. What's keeping him in there? Why would you stay for that kind of abuse? Except that he has to stay for some reason. He was meant to be the president 30 years ago, if you ask me.

PLAYBOY: He was just 18 then.

GIBSON: Somebody knew then that he would be president now.

PLAYBOY: You really believe that?

GIBSON: I really believe that. He was a Rhodes scholar, right? Just like Bob Hawke. Do you know what a Rhodes scholar is? Cecil Rhodes established the Rhodes scholarship for those young men and women who want to strive for a new world order. Have you heard that before? George Bush? CIA? Really, it's Marxism, but it just doesn't want to call itself that. Karl had the right idea, but he was too forward about saying what it was. Get power but don't admit to it. Do it by stealth. There's a whole trend of Rhodes scholars who will be politicians around the world.

PLAYBOY: This certainly sounds like a paranoid sense of world history. You must be quite an assassination buff.

GIBSON: Oh, fuck. A lot of those guys pulled a boner. There's something to do with the Federal Reserve that Lincoln did, Kennedy did and Reagan tried. I can't remember what it was, my dad told me about it. Everyone who did this particular thing that would have fixed the economy got undone. Anyway, I'll end up dead if I keep talking shit.

Old 01-06-2005, 08:41 AM

Default Re: Mel Gibson is one of us !

Peace,

As for me i see him as a follower of Satan. Only Satan would distort history. I have written on another thread that "Crucifixion" is one of the biggest succesful "Trauma based mind control" ever used by satan on the masses.

God says in the final testament that the Jews never killed him nor they crucified him in reality, God's scheme was better than Satan, God raised his soul and saved his servant, Jesus before they tortured the empty (seemingly awake) body.

Using his propaganda ministers, Satan later convinced everybody that Jesus is god, when only God is God.

The way Mel-Gibson talks make me put him in the "Conservatives" category, which is one of Satan's extremes, that encompass all the blind followers of their dogmas of idol-worship.

Crucifying "the Body" of Jesus*

[4:157] And for claiming that they killed the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, the messenger of GOD. In fact, they never killed him, they never crucified him - they were made to think that they did. All factions who are disputing in this matter are full of doubt concerning this issue. They possess no knowledge; they only conjecture. For certain, they never killed him.*

[4:158] Instead, GOD raised him to Him; GOD is Almighty, Most Wise.

[4:159] Everyone among the people of the scripture was required to believe in him before his death. On the Day of Resurrection, he will be a witness against them.

*4:157-158 Jesus, the real person, the soul, was raised in the same manner as in the death of any righteous person. Subsequently, his enemies arrested, tortured, and crucified his living, but empty, body. See Appendices 17 & 22 , and the book ``Development of the Christian Doctrine'' by Lisa Spray (United Submitters International, Tucson, Arizona, 1990).

(from the authorized english translation by Rashad Khalifa)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 01-06-2005, 09:22 AM

May be, interesting that the Torah claims

that God is love and here we have the proof

that God IS love. What mother wouldn't

give her life for her kids ? Can humans

therefore display more love than God ?
Old 01-06-2005, 11:01 AM

mel gibson is indeed one of us .i had never seen that interview before .[i never read playboy ,i just look at the pictures ]
i suspected it from the nature of his films over the last few years . mel is the man .
Old 01-06-2005, 11:27 AM

Quote:
billiard wrote:
mel gibson is indeed one of us .i had never seen that interview before .[i never read playboy ,i just look at the pictures ]
i suspected it from the nature of his films over the last few years . mel is the man .
He is the man thanks to his dad who has

been warning others about the NWO for over

50 years already.

Quote:

PLAYBOY: This certainly sounds like a paranoid sense of world history. You must be quite an assassination buff.

GIBSON: Oh, fuck. A lot of those guys pulled a boner. There's something to do with the Federal Reserve that Lincoln did, Kennedy did and Reagan tried. I can't remember what it was, my dad told me about it. Everyone who did this particular thing that would have fixed the economy got undone. Anyway, I'll end up dead if I keep talking shit.
Old 01-06-2005, 11:50 AM

Don't get me wrong. I certainly hope this is true.
The part I don't understand is how Hollywood would let him enjoy such commercial success with a vehicle like this film.
Although I do acknowledge that his personal career seems to have pretty much stagnated since the release of this movie, almost as if he is being ostracized. Then again, that is often common for actors in his age bracket.
Old 01-06-2005, 12:34 PM

I think Mel is one of us but I do accept that he may of made mistakes in promoting the wrong agenda and is still influenced by the NWO.

Here are some other links that I posted over here:
http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=332

Two Alex Jones interviews with Hutton Gibson (Mels father):
http://www.prisonplanet.com/gibson_01_17_03.mp3
http://www.prisonplanet.com/gibson_03_12_03.mp3

Another piece:
http://www.universalway.org/passionofthechrist.html#Hutton

A like to the above transcript:
http://100777.com/node/729

I'm not sure why Hollywood would grant him success- it could be some combination that he conned them and just slipped in undetected- I think they aren't too worried to feel the need to do background checks on everyone-- so long as they have control on what people do they are happy. Mel is just an odd case (like Alex Jones)- where someone who worked hard, made some commercial success was able to see what really happened.

Of course- with knowing all this we can see why it was difficult for Mel to get a distributor for the movie, the media spin said it was "too controversial"-- yeah, it was controversial for the Illuminati.
Old 01-06-2005, 01:15 PM

Quote:
freeman wrote:
Don't get me wrong. I certainly hope this is true.
The part I don't understand is how Hollywood would let him enjoy such commercial success with a vehicle like this film.
Although I do acknowledge that his personal career seems to have pretty much stagnated since the release of this movie, almost as if he is being ostracized. Then again, that is often common for actors in his age bracket.

Remember the movie was heavily edited by the NWO

Jewish branch ... the scene KEY to understanding

the NWO about Jesus using violence to express

the evils of the moneychangers was removed ...

and Mel used $20+ million of his own money to

make the film ... have you noticed in the news

that Mel is now being hounded by a crazy nut

and even showed up at Mel's church ? ... think

CIA MK Ultra.
Old 01-06-2005, 10:20 PM

You guys may be right about Mel. I know he has been in other films with anti-NWO themes.
For instance, in "Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome", Tina Turner's evil advisor wears a visible masonic ring, and of course, Gibson was chosen to star in "Conspiracy Theory", a 1997 release that resembles a lot of the topics on this forum. Even George Bush Sr. and the masons are referenced once again.
I figure if nothing else watcing Gibson will serve as a test case for what happens when people buck up against the NWO and Illuminati.
They have already killed the likes of John Kennedy, Jr. for what seemed like less provocation, but like Yogi Berra said, "It ain't over till it's over."
Old 01-06-2005, 10:47 PM

I too think Mel is the real deal. Of course, nobody is perfect, but Mel's got the balls to publicly state what he believes, and I admire him especially because those belief run strongly counter to the prevailing ideals of Hollywood and the NWO.

Moreover, he's willing to put his own money and credibility on the line in the face of some pretty shrill hostility. It just shows how frightened the NWO is of the truth. I saw "Passion", but only on an aeroplane, so I'm guessing it was even more heavily cut, but sometimes the violence isn't gratuitous - it is necessary to recreate what must have happened to Christ in his last hours.

Onya Mel :-D