Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2008, 03:50 PM
Researcher of Evidence

Smile FINALLY! Part 2 is finished, but...

the quality is not so great; apparently .wmv is not the best format. Anyone know how I can have the video be as clean & look exactly as it does before uploading with no artifacts? Upload in flv?

Anyways, check this out! This took a long time to put together;

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wfneE3fMHB4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wfneE3fMHB4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Old 08-01-2008, 04:17 PM
Researcher of Evidence

Default Re: FINALLY! Part 2 is finished, but...

So what do you guys think? I can edit it tonight. Criticism please!

Thanks, & have a great weekend!
Old 08-01-2008, 09:07 PM

I haven't finished watching in it's entirety, but when one mentions the secret/shadow government, that's all I have to hear.

Or, having been warned about the MIC (Military Industrial Complex) by Eisenhower; however, no matter what the warning, the people do not have the POWER to change that which is put in motion by the secret/shadow government.

Just as we were warned by Woodrow Wilson and the Federal Reserve Act.

Kennedy warned us as well.

Our freedoms were being destroyed he said in a speech at Columbia University and I believe he was to be killed on that day from the Bell Tower, but because of his words, the plot was thwarted.

However, I think it was nine days later when he was assassinated.

I googled the speech and can you believe the following:

Columbia University "Speech" - John F. Kennedy Presidential Library & Museum

MIND BLOWING!

The part about COLBY being found dead floating down the Potomac River, strikes a nerve.

Isn't this their method of operation?

Same as with the Navy scientist who just suicided because he was to face trial and possible death penalty as the one who dispersed Anthrax shortly after 911.

Keep up the good work.

Peace out!
Old 08-01-2008, 10:05 PM
Researcher of Evidence

Smile Re: FINALLY! Part 2 is finished, but...

Awesome! It's great to see so many views in just 5 hours, of something I've been working on for a very long time! (VERY STRESSFUL Life...) - But if we could all just wake up, my job would ... not needed...

So , at the end of the day, I am VERY happy to see that at least 50 people have seen my video, because... when one has seen the extent & magnitude of the extent of the verifiable evidence that is CLEARLY TRUE.. - But the main task is to be able to present the evidence in a way that is easy to understand, so that it will be therefore believed.

I could update the video, with other info such as what you have mentioned & the disclosure witness saying that ' there have been many people who have been wiped out for knowing too much...

I'll shut the hell up now, before I have to beat the shit out of a man in black or something, LOL, (kidding, it's Friday, after all ;-)

... But I guess they don't show up here,
because I'm practicing martial arts ;-)

..... There's a few other things I'd like to say, but I'm not sure if it's appropriate, so just checkout Awareness And Taking Action! - CriticalUnity.org
(I'm working on it everyday...)
Old 08-01-2008, 10:18 PM

Yeah, TOO MANY people wiped out for knowing too much.

Check out the Anthrax thread.

John DeCamp, a former Senator, who wrote a book about the Franklin cover-up had a close relationship with Colby.

He, too, has had a difficult time during his quest to reveal that which they don't want revealed.

I received an email from him some time ago after I sent him a copy of something I wrote somewhere.

May have been on one of the Indymedia sites.

Enjoy your weekend.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-01-2008 at 10:21 PM.
Old 08-03-2008, 10:37 AM
Researcher of Evidence

Smile Re: FINALLY! Part 2 is finished, but...

Right, but noone's gonna stop me; Too many people who know what I'm doing can prove who I am.

Have a good Sunday, it's back to slavery on Monday ;-) - (I mean work)

Old 08-03-2008, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time=Now View Post
Right, but noone's gonna stop me; Too many people who know what I'm doing can prove who I am.

Have a good Sunday, it's back to slavery on Monday ;-) - (I mean work)

Yeah, I hear you.

Didn't mean to imply you were in danger.

Yes sir.

Slavery on Monday.
Old 08-03-2008, 11:05 PM
Researcher of Evidence

Wink Re: Yes, I understand Blue ;-)

Sorry, I was not saying that either, (that YOU were implying that), I was stating the obvious; in few years, when I get my site up in gear with a content management sys, etc, it will become popular & my life could be in danger, if I had not done what Iève done to protect myself.

So yes, but remember; During work, you can ALWAYS think...

(Well, usually, deppending on the job, LOL )

Take care mate, & WE SHALL FIGHT THE NWO TO THE BONE if we have to, no?!

≈˜•Sounds like a friggin plan & a half to me...•˜≈

- I ran out of space for the reason for edit;
Motto; We should all try not to jump to asumptions.

Last edited by Time=Now : 08-03-2008 at 11:11 PM. Reason: If I failed to add - if we have to, - then they may come after us, as they may assume we are implying an attack, LOL...