Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 10-12-2008, 09:22 AM
rowton rowton is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 8
Default Re: big prob


Quote:
Originally Posted by avictim View Post
I donít know. Denial and fixation does make sense. I donít really want to go into detail about the pest. As I said before it would be seen as obnoxious. That isnít the way forward. I only posted here to let others know that this kind of thing is possible.
Youve been pestered for 10 years and you dont want to appear obnoxious? I think you should give as much information as you can. Secrecy is the Freemasons most powerful tool, without it they are nothing. Please tell me, have you made any progress yet?

Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 10-12-2008, 12:09 PM
avictim avictim is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 17
Default Re: big prob

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowton View Post
Youve been pestered for 10 years and you dont want to appear obnoxious? I think you should give as much information as you can. Secrecy is the Freemasons most powerful tool, without it they are nothing. Please tell me, have you made any progress yet?

Rowton. I didnít want to say this but the Freemason looks like an albino prick. He walks like a woman and practically looks like a cross between Alex Higgins and a snooker cue. He bought a Filipino and canít even get her pregnant with IVF treatmentÖ So much for the Freemason handshake eh, maybe they should do a Masonic bar of soap to go with it. AnywayÖ He inherited schizophrenia from his mother and for some reason believes heís a tiger. Like all else, itís hard to believe but true. Iíve got solid proof on the tiger fascination. He is a proper lunatic! We are speaking about someone who basically denies being a human being. How can I allow myself to be beaten by someone like that? The (so called) man is a complete joke and that was his general profile from 1998. Now itís even worse. His fellow brothers know heís a relentless pestering gay stalking pervert. But I suppose being that his original reputation was crap in the first place it probably doesnít matter to him. This should further explain why I believe he was selected to work in the Masonic scum department. Now you asked about progress. Iíve spoken to a few new people who say they are connected to Freemasonry but on it goes as ever. You say I should give as much information as possible, I agree with that but now is not the time. I could give you the names of all the people involved, including the politician. But at this time I donít have proof. That is why Iím posting on a conspiracy theory forum.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 10-12-2008, 01:04 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: big prob

Did you have the chip removed yet?

Why do you like being tortured by this man?
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 10-15-2008, 06:20 PM
rowton rowton is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 8
Default Re: big prob

Quote:
Originally Posted by avictim View Post
Rowton. I didnít want to say this but the Freemason looks like an albino prick. He walks like a woman and practically looks like a cross between Alex Higgins and a snooker cue. He bought a Filipino and canít even get her pregnant with IVF treatmentÖ So much for the Freemason handshake eh, maybe they should do a Masonic bar of soap to go with it. AnywayÖ He inherited schizophrenia from his mother and for some reason believes heís a tiger. Like all else, itís hard to believe but true. Iíve got solid proof on the tiger fascination. He is a proper lunatic! We are speaking about someone who basically denies being a human being. How can I allow myself to be beaten by someone like that? The (so called) man is a complete joke and that was his general profile from 1998. Now itís even worse. His fellow brothers know heís a relentless pestering gay stalking pervert. But I suppose being that his original reputation was crap in the first place it probably doesnít matter to him. This should further explain why I believe he was selected to work in the Masonic scum department. Now you asked about progress. Iíve spoken to a few new people who say they are connected to Freemasonry but on it goes as ever. You say I should give as much information as possible, I agree with that but now is not the time. I could give you the names of all the people involved, including the politician. But at this time I donít have proof. That is why Iím posting on a conspiracy theory forum.

Thats quite an insight. I imagine the type of character they require for that line of work is abnormal etc, but what do you mean ďhe believes hes a tigerĒ?
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 10-16-2008, 07:58 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: big prob

A victim seems to possess lots of personal information about this man who tortures her.

Do you have personal contact with him at present?

If so, why?
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 10-16-2008, 10:36 AM
avictim avictim is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 17
Default Re: big prob

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowton View Post
Thats quite an insight. I imagine the type of character they require for that line of work is abnormal etc, but what do you mean ďhe believes hes a tigerĒ?
Strange isnít it. If I was a psychiatrist I would probably be able to explain. I personally believe the tiger fascination was something he attached himself to after he bought his wife. Maybe he used it to over shadow the fact of being different. Itís a strong obsession, thereís no doubt about that. Apart from what I can say about it Iíve got proof from some bizarre magazine articles he did for his sports club. The pest is insane even when heís sober! But how ever the fruitcakes mind works is his own business, the problem is heís now got an equally strong obsession for pestering people!
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 10-21-2008, 05:28 PM
rowton rowton is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 8
Default Re: big prob

Quote:
Originally Posted by avictim View Post
Strange isnít it. If I was a psychiatrist I would probably be able to explain. I personally believe the tiger fascination was something he attached himself to after he bought his wife. Maybe he used it to over shadow the fact of being different. Itís a strong obsession, thereís no doubt about that. Apart from what I can say about it Iíve got proof from some bizarre magazine articles he did for his sports club. The pest is insane even when heís sober! But how ever the fruitcakes mind works is his own business, the problem is heís now got an equally strong obsession for pestering people!

Ive heard enough about the "perp". If I were you I would find a private clinic and make up an excuse to request an x-ray. If you can get ďeven closeĒ to proving this is happening the Masons will be forced to step in and do something about it. Very important, make sure you have your allegations documented before you make any positive moves.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 10-21-2008, 07:51 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: big prob

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowton View Post
Ive heard enough about the "perp". If I were you I would find a private clinic and make up an excuse to request an x-ray. If you can get “even close” to proving this is happening the Masons will be forced to step in and do something about it. Very important, make sure you have your allegations documented before you make any positive moves.
I heard enough when this was first posted and have suggested, as you have, that this VICTIM who apparently enjoys being victimized make up an excuse to be x-rayed as he/she knows exactly where the chip is located.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 10-22-2008, 05:57 AM
rowton rowton is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 8
Default Re: big prob

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I heard enough when this was first posted and have suggested, as you have, that this VICTIM who apparently enjoys being victimized make up an excuse to be x-rayed as he/she knows exactly where the chip is located.


If you heard enough when this topic was posted why do you keep asking stupid questions? And what do you mean ďapparently enjoys being harassedĒ. I dont know why you post on this forum at all. You bounce from one topic to another and dont contribute anything worth reading.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 10-22-2008, 12:02 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: big prob

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowton View Post
If you heard enough when this topic was posted why do you keep asking stupid questions? And what do you mean ďapparently enjoys being harassedĒ. I dont know why you post on this forum at all. You bounce from one topic to another and dont contribute anything worth reading.
I'm not asking stupid questions.

The most obvious answer for this VICTIM, as you said, and to which I agreed is to have an x-ray so that the chip can be removed.

She/he apparently enjoys being victimized otherwise he/she would have the chip removed.

You don't know why I post here?

Obviously, I have a lot of intelligence on various issues/matters.

If you don't find anything I post worth reading, why did you read what I posted and reply to it?

Why on earth with someone confine themselves, as you do, to this thread and not post on others?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.