Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-19-2008, 05:38 AM

Default Re: 'Wake Up Call' - New documentary on the New World Order/Illuminati

Now available on Google Video!

Wake_Up_Call_-_New_World_Order_Documentary_-_2008_(DivX).avi

Please spread the word...

Old 08-21-2008, 04:08 PM

DVD's of the film will be available in the next few days. Email me at johnnada@hushmail.com if you're interested...

Thanks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My YouTube Channel:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wake Up Call on Google Video:

Wake Up Call on YouTube:

Wake Up Call Torrent:

Old 09-18-2008, 08:55 AM

Hi people,

I'm pleased to say that the newly improved and remastered edition of Wake Up Call is now available on high quality, dual layer DVD. All the rough edges have been re-edited and overall the film is looking much crisper and more professional - All of the scene and part transitions have been redone, the amateurish typewriter font has been replaced, errors have been corrected and the ending message/credits have been enlarged/ammended. The DVD also features a professional quality DVD menu which can be seen in the preview video below. To watch or download the remastered edition in it's entirety, see the links at the bottom of this post.

Artwork:

If you're interested in obtaining a high quality DVD of the new remastered version of the film, please email me at johnnada@hushmail.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false.

Preview Video:

YouTube - Wake Up Call - New World Order Documentary - Remastered - 01 of 16

Links:

Torrent link.

Google Video link.

YouTube playlist link.

Thanks,

John Nada

My YouTube Channel:

Wake Up Call on Google Video:

Wake Up Call on YouTube:

Wake Up Call Torrent:

Last edited by JohnNada80 : 09-18-2008 at 08:58 AM.