Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-2005, 02:34 PM

Default Your plants won't grow if you use microwaved water

true story :-o

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 05-04-2005, 02:51 PM

Default Re: Your plants won't grow if you use microwaved water

The following is taken from <a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=519&viewmode=flat&order=DES C&start=10&PHPSESSID=14e79800530be87fffb55628bc7d5 76e">one of my first posts ever</a> on this forum. The thread deviated quite a bit from the original topic but in a really GOOD direction! I reread it for the first time since I posted it and the stuff we ended up discussing was so much more interesting and actually important that I urge anyone reading THIS new thread by Thumper to follow the link above and hopefully enjoy the discussion.:-)

Truth, Beauty, Love

----------------

Microwaving causes destruction to the molecular structure of food and by ingesting it to the blood. The result is all kinds of "fatigue syndroms" and "fibromyalgias"...

MICROWAVED FOOD:
Bad For Your Health?
http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/microwave.html

"Recent research shows that microwave oven-cooked food suffers severe molecular damage. When eaten, it causes abnormal changes in human blood and immune systems.
Not surprisingly, the public has been denied details on these significant health dangers."

"Technically produced microwaves are based on the principle of alternating current. Atoms, molecules and cells hit by this hard electromagnetic radiation are forced to reverse polarity 1 to 100 billion times a second. There are no atoms, molecules or cells of any organic system able to withstand such a violent, destructive power for any extended period of time, not even in the low energy range of milliwatts.
"Of all the natural substances-which are polar-the oxygen of water molecules reacts most sensitively. This is how microwave cooking heat is generated-friction from this violence in water molecules. Structures of molecules are torn apart, molecules are forcefully deformed (called structural isomerism) and thus become impaired in quality."

"Food from the microwave oven caused abnormal changes, representing stress, to occur in the blood of all the test individuals."
Old 05-04-2005, 06:19 PM

I'm going to try this as an experiment.

Thanx.

Next thing you know you'll be telling me smokings bad for me.
Old 05-04-2005, 06:19 PM

Certain plants will not grow-matter of fact will die-if you give them bottled water, either (I wonder if they would with distilled, though) :-(

Mynda
Old 05-04-2005, 06:22 PM

I can gaurantee they grow in distilled or R/O water as long as there's nutrient in there.
:-P
Old 05-04-2005, 06:26 PM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
I'm going to try this as an experiment.

Thanx.

Next thing you know you'll be telling me smokings bad for me.

Truebeliever yes please try it and report your

findings ... our family already traded the

microwave for a toaster oven.
Old 05-04-2005, 06:39 PM

The bamboo plant is one that will die from bottled water, I unwittingly killed one of mine.

Mynda