Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-24-2008, 11:12 AM
KYCH

Default Introduction

I thought it would be humorous to post my intro in this forum.

The name is KSigMason (KSig for short). The name comes from the two organizations I belong to: Kappa Sigma (college fraternity) and the Freemasons. In the Kappa Sigma fraternity, I was the Treasurer, but am now inactive. In the Masons, I am the current Senior Warden (#2) and will hopefully be elected to the position of the Worshipful Master. I am also a part of the Lodge of Research for Idaho. In a year or two I plan on jumping into the line-up of the Grand Lodge. I am also petitioning for the York Rite body of the Masons and will later join the Scottish Rite.

Personally, I work full-time for the Army Guard. I LOVE HISTORY! Especially from the Middle Ages back - it's so freaking fascinating.

I know you are all going to have fun with me. I work a lot so I'll be on at night, but not all the time...I'm very busy.

Old 08-25-2008, 11:45 AM
workin' for the man

Send a message via AIM to justgroovy
Default Re: Introduction

Well welcome to the forum KSig. Let's just start off with the position title of Worshipful Master, I mean come on.

What degree are you?
Old 08-25-2008, 12:02 PM
KYCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by justgroovy View Post
Well welcome to the forum KSig. Let's just start off with the position title of Worshipful Master, I mean come on.

What degree are you?
I am only in the Blue Lodge (highest degree being the 3rd - Master Mason).

Worshipful: from the old English meaning 'Respectful'. Chiefly British. Used as a respectful form of address
Old 08-26-2008, 10:03 AM
workin' for the man

Send a message via AIM to justgroovy

ok i heard that things aren't so kooky and stuff til you get into the higher degrees. Though worshipful master is kinda kooky.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:33 AM

Smile Re: Introduction

Quote:
ok i heard that things aren't so kooky and stuff til you get into the higher degrees. Though worshipful master is kinda kooky.
they do have 'kooky' titles justgroovy, I find it very odd that masons can work there way "up the pyramid" so to speak,(no pun intended) and be unaware of what exactly it is there accomplishing.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:37 AM

Thumbs up Re: Introduction

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
I thought it would be humorous to post my intro in this forum.

The name is KSigMason (KSig for short). The name comes from the two organizations I belong to: Kappa Sigma (college fraternity) and the Freemasons. In the Kappa Sigma fraternity, I was the Treasurer, but am now inactive. In the Masons, I am the current Senior Warden (#2) and will hopefully be elected to the position of the Worshipful Master. I am also a part of the Lodge of Research for Idaho. In a year or two I plan on jumping into the line-up of the Grand Lodge. I am also petitioning for the York Rite body of the Masons and will later join the Scottish Rite.

Personally, I work full-time for the Army Guard. I LOVE HISTORY! Especially from the Middle Ages back - it's so freaking fascinating.

I know you are all going to have fun with me. I work a lot so I'll be on at night, but not all the time...I'm very busy.
Are all the books labeling Masonry as evil incorrect? What exactly do you strive for in Freemasonry? The 33rd degree or what?
Old 08-26-2008, 12:16 PM
KYCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrat11 View Post
Are all the books labeling Masonry as evil incorrect? What exactly do you strive for in Freemasonry? The 33rd degree or what?
Those kinds of books are incorrect.

I strive to be a better person and gain knowledge.

I am striving for the 33rd degree, but it's not a requirement for everyone to go for.
Old 08-26-2008, 12:18 PM
KYCH

Quote:
I am actually looking forward to the higher degrees and have done much research on it. The Worshipful Master is basically the President. That's it.

Quote:
they do have 'kooky' titles justgroovy, I find it very odd that masons can work there way "up the pyramid" so to speak,(no pun intended) and be unaware of what exactly it is there accomplishing.
Actually the ritual/ceremony points it all out what you are doing. Plus there is a lot of studying before preceeding to the higher degrees.
Old 08-26-2008, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Those kinds of books are incorrect.

I strive to be a better person and gain knowledge.

I am striving for the 33rd degree, but it's not a requirement for everyone to go for.
look KsigMason, alot of things mean differently to people, most 'conspiracy' minded people will say that masonry has alot to do with the NWO that is enveloping the world right now. Im not sure that your aware of the history of masonry, as far as conspiracies are concerned, sure, your books will say differently, but, the preponderence of documentation says that masonry is evil, I'm not here to convince you of that, that is up for you to decide, personally, I believe there is good charitable works in various communities that masons do, this I have witnessed myself, only problem I got with masonry is its Anti-Jesus teachings, but, that is just my opinion. By the way, how long does it take to reach the 33rd degree? There is some creepiness about the rituals don't you think?
Old 09-15-2008, 10:44 PM
KYCH

UPDATE: I just finished the last requirement to get my full Master's ticket. This certificate enables me to be elected as Worshipful Master and also to Grand Lodge offices.

Quote:
Who says we are unaware?

Quote:
Im not sure that your aware of the history of masonry
I've read a lot about it.

Quote:
the preponderence of documentation says that masonry is evil
That has lack of evidence. It's a mixture from lies spread and fear of what they don't know.

Quote:
only problem I got with masonry is its Anti-Jesus teachings
What anti-Jesus teachings? I've never seen that in any of the rituals. Also, the York Rite has a requirement that the candidate be a Christian.

Quote:
By the way, how long does it take to reach the 33rd degree? There is some creepiness about the rituals don't you think?
It depends on the local chapter and the candidate. They usually can reach 32nd pretty quickly, but you can't just reach the 33rd on your own, you must be invited by the Council.