Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 11-24-2008, 12:25 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Introduction


Oh, please.

Do you really think anyone on this site cares about your advancement within Freemasonry?

Correct me if I'm wrong, guys!

The econmy is sinking.

There are people starving all over the world.

There is an UNJUST war in Iraq.

Bin laden is still on the lose and you are under the impression that anyone on this site or anyone in the world for that matter wants to celebrate your KNIGHTHOOD in the cult Freemasonry.

Wake up, Pal.

I, for one, don't care about your achievement within Freemasonry and I highly doubt anyone else does either except for yourself and those who belong to the CULT.

Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 11-24-2008, 08:53 AM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: Introduction

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Do you really think anyone on this site cares about your advancement within Freemasonry?
No, but you guys amuse me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, guys!
That won't be too hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
The econmy is sinking.
It's not doing too well right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
There are people starving all over the world.
Sad, but true

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
There is an UNJUST war in Iraq.
Write to Congress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Bin laden is still on the lose and you are under the impression that anyone on this site or anyone in the world for that matter wants to celebrate your KNIGHTHOOD in the cult Freemasonry.
When did I ever give you that idea that I thought someone cared here. I was just dangling the hook and you bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I, for one, don't care about your achievement within Freemasonry and I highly doubt anyone else does either except for yourself and those who belong to the CULT.
A cult is nothing more than a exclusive group; many religious organizations could be called a cult. Hell, you could call the military a cult. You're just trying to paint the Freemasons to be some unorthodox religious zealots. Hell, conspiracy theorists like yourselves are apart of the CT cult.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 11-24-2008, 03:21 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Introduction

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
No, but you guys amuse me.


That won't be too hard


It's not doing too well right now.


Sad, but true


Write to Congress.


When did I ever give you that idea that I thought someone cared here. I was just dangling the hook and you bit.


A cult is nothing more than a exclusive group; many religious organizations could be called a cult. Hell, you could call the military a cult. You're just trying to paint the Freemasons to be some unorthodox religious zealots. Hell, conspiracy theorists like yourselves are apart of the CT cult.
Sorry, but you dangled no hook and I bit nothing.

You posted a thread and I was conversing with you.

What are you trying to catch on CC?

There aren't any fish here.

Just wolves and when they bite, lordy, watch out!
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 11-24-2008, 05:41 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: Introduction

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
There aren't any fish here.

Just wolves and when they bite, lordy, watch out!
I've never fished for wolves before. This shall be interesting.

And another interesting note, you call yourselves wolves. Hmmm, interesting since historically wolves represent the wicked:

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 11-24-2008, 10:38 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Introduction

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
I've never fished for wolves before. This shall be interesting.

And another interesting note, you call yourselves wolves. Hmmm, interesting since historically wolves represent the wicked:

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Ah, you don't fish for wolves.

Don't you know that?

I mean, being a KNIGHT and all I assumed you would have this much intelligence.

I don't speak for those who post on this site.

I was referring to myself as a wolf and for goodnesssakes, do you have to drag out the bible for that one.

LOL!

Lighten up!

I think I just got a bite.

My.

How quickly the table turned.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 11-24-2008, 10:46 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: Introduction

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Ah, you don't fish for wolves.

Don't you know that?
Oh I do, I usually just use my high-powered rifle...j/k

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
How quickly the table turned.
I think it's hard to see each others sarcasm/humor on the Net.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 11-24-2008, 10:48 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Introduction

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Oh I do, I usually just use my high-powered rifle...j/k


I think it's hard to see each others sarcasm/humor on the Net.
My sarcasm sticks out like a sore thumb.

It's hard to miss.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 11-26-2008, 08:53 AM
Leonardo Leonardo is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 498
Default Re: Introduction

Which Religion are you?
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 11-26-2008, 09:53 AM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: Introduction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
Which Religion are you?
I am nondenominational Christian, but I usually go to Methodist churches with the girlfriend or if I visit my grandparents.

For those who don't realize, the York Rite is basically the Christian branch of the Freemasons. It's actually based on Christian beliefs. If you couldn't tell by my current avatar.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 11-26-2008, 10:20 AM
Leonardo Leonardo is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 498
Default Re: Introduction

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
I am nondenominational Christian, but I usually go to Methodist churches with the girlfriend or if I visit my grandparents.

For those who don't realize, the York Rite is basically the Christian branch of the Freemasons. It's actually based on Christian beliefs. If you couldn't tell by my current avatar.
You'll go far with the Freemasons. You're exactly the sort of whore the Illuminati are looking for, the very poster child.


Last edited by Leonardo : 11-26-2008 at 10:28 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.