Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-26-2008, 07:54 PM
K.T.C.H.

Default Re: Introduction

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You have no clue as far as the upper echelon of Freemasonry is concerned. You're just a low man on the totem pole.
Again, in the Blue Lodge I do know everything. In the York Rite as well. You have no clue where I sit so how can you say I know nothing. You are just proving my point that conspiracy theorists just brush off facts and retort with the "you're not high enough" argument.

Quote:
You said that Freemasonry was not connected to the Illuminati and I say that you wouldn't know because you are a low man on the totem pole.
And I say you wouldn't know since you are not in the Fraternity. How could you? I said it earlier, that it would be pretty arrogant of someone to say they knew more than a member of that organization. You're twisted, polluted words can never change what I see and join in at the meetings.

Old 11-26-2008, 08:47 PM
K.T.C.H.

Quote:
I will repeat myself, AGAIN until you get this through your thick skull. YOU ARE NOT REPRESENTATIVE OF ALL OF FREEMASONRY so cease and desist from projecting that you are. Oh, wow, you are in the Blue Lodge and know everything about it. Well, then, I guess that clears it up.
I laugh that someone outside the Fraternity is telling me what I know and don't know.

Quote:
I WILL SAY IT AGAIN, YOU, AS ONE INDIVIDUAL ARE NOT REPRESENTATIVE OF ALL OF FREEMASONRY. Is there some reason why you are not comprehending what I am saying to you? Is your skull to thick or something.

YOU DO NOT REPRESENT ALL OF FREEMASONRY.

IS IT SINKING IN YET BROTHER OF THE BLUE LODGE?

You amuze me.
I'm curious to know where you get all your "facts". You all seem confident you know more than the member here, the subject matter expert. I know more about the Freemasons than any of you. Period. I may not be in the Scottish Rite or Shriners, but you are not even in the Fraternity. And I've done extensive research (both for and against the Craft).
Old 11-26-2008, 10:56 PM
K.T.C.H.

Quote:
YOU are not representative of all of FREEMASONRY. You are inside ONE LITTLE PART, pal and you don't know all. For you to think that you do is ridiculous.
For you to think you know more than I is ridiculous. Someone inside the organization will naturally have a leg up on the information. I have a more of an in than someone who is not privy to our ranks. I may not be a representative of all Freemasonry, but I know someone in all branches and in all levels and they are not evil men, nor do they suffer it to be done.

Quote:
You are inside one little part of Freemasonry, pal. You are not an expert. I laugh that you think you are an EXPERT and represent all of Freemasonry. Ha! Ha!
Versus the rest of you fools I am an expert.

Quote:
You know all because you belong to the Blue Lodge and IT is one little micro-organism within one little state.
Well everyone does go through the Blue Lodge before going on; it is the largest body of the Freemasons.

Again, how are you so confident that you know more than me? Where do you get your information? How can your information trump real life experience...in what I've experienced?

Also, as for your "dog" comments. You must realize the Lodge made up of hundreds of members, VOTED me into my position. I wasn't rewarded with it in the sense you say.

Last edited by KSigMason : 11-26-2008 at 10:58 PM.
Old 11-26-2008, 11:03 PM
K.T.C.H.

My roommate is laughing about this all. He said it would be like anyone telling me how to operate the Shadow TUAS and not being a qualified operator.
Old 11-27-2008, 12:16 AM
K.T.C.H.

Quote:
You're the one who proclaims to know all because you're a member of the Blue Lodge, not I.
Another question dodged.

Quote:
Did you go tattle to him?
No. I was laughing and he has a nasty habit of looking over my shoulders.

Quote:
What is it you do for the Masons anyway and what is it that the Masons do?
What I do? Do you mean what I bring to the table or what is my job/duties?

Each of the branches has some kind of charity. Every local Lodge and concordant body has something they due that is unique. My Lodge does a highway clean-up, a college scholarship, and various other charities. I'm also implementing more philanthropy.
Old 11-27-2008, 01:46 AM

Quote:
In fact, I have no clue why a FREEMASON would even post on this site.
Suppose it has nothing to do with FreeMasonry being the title of the forum, and people feeling they have to defend themselves and their brothers/sisters from what they feel is slander?

Yes, I know that this is a older post in this thread, but it's one I've seen asked fairly often.
Why are weathermen in the weather forum, why are Christians in the religion forum, why are skeptics in the UFO forum, and why are writers in the literature forum.
Old 11-27-2008, 12:32 PM
K.T.C.H.

Quote:
blah blah blah blah
Tell you what, sometime this weekend I will post some text out of our ritual book, parts I know I can post.

Quote:
How can you not understand the question? It's simple. What do you do as a FREEMASON? Yeah. Tell us what you bring to the table and what your job/duties are.
Again, this weekend I will post this. I'm about to head off to see my family for Thanksgiving.

Quote:
How does one implement more philanthorpy? Jeez. You'r just a saint and a GOD, aren't you? A highway clean-up. My goodness! What about all the children's charities that the MEN are involved with? Are you going to advance to that level shortly?
How do I implement it? Easy. I schedule it, smartass. Children's charities? The Shriners have their children's hospitals. The York Rite has the Knight's Templar Eye Foundation. I believe the Scottish Rite has a research charity for Schizophrenia. Each Grand Jurisdiction has a unique charity for their area. I know my Lodge just donated $1,000 this last month to the Historical Society. I also had the Lodge donate a few hundred to some student organizations. Depending on the Brethren we also may sponsor some students to go over to Europe as foreign exchange students. Each Lodge is unique and does their own charity.

1 Corinthians 13

1Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
2And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
3And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
4Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
5Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
6Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
7Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
8Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
9For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
10But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
11When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
12For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
13And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VillageIdiot View Post
Suppose it has nothing to do with FreeMasonry being the title of the forum, and people feeling they have to defend themselves and their brothers/sisters from what they feel is slander?

Yes, I know that this is a older post in this thread, but it's one I've seen asked fairly often.
Why are weathermen in the weather forum, why are Christians in the religion forum, why are skeptics in the UFO forum, and why are writers in the literature forum.
MADNESS I TELL YOU! MADNESS!
Old 11-29-2008, 09:49 PM
K.T.C.H.

Exclamation Re: Introduction

Quote:
Besides, an organization of MEN who are involved in children's charities and orphanages.

Doesn't sit well with ME!
Charity doesn't sit well with you? Plus the Shriner's is only one branch that deals solely with children charities, and they do great work too.

Quote:
A male only fraternity who are involved with children's charities.

The less fortunate children of the world.

Who better to prey upon?
What a pessimist? Men helping kids, something sinister must be going on. You look at the world in such a dark view. Can't men be doing legitimate good. Can anyone in your eyes do legitimate good. Maybe you should take a closer look at that verse I posted about charity.

"The less fortunate children of the world." Who else would we help, the more fortunate children of the world? What would be the point of that?
Old 11-29-2008, 10:41 PM
K.T.C.H.

Quote:
Worshipful?
In older styles of English, worshipful means respectful and that is precisely how it's used and meant in the Freemasons.

Quote:
Master?
Master: An employer; one who sits as head of an organization; highly skilled or proficient.

Quote:
What does that require?
Lots of work and studying. Dedication.

Quote:
The word MASTER in and of itself is frightening.
Not really. The reason we use that word also comes from the Stone Masons of old which we pull many things from. Our 3 degrees are even a imitation of the Operative Masons.

Quote:
Sounds like slavery/mind control to me.
Slavery? How so? One must volunteer to join the fraternity and once in it's up to him how much time he puts in. Everything is voluntary.

Quote:
Who worships this guy and why would anyone other than a megalomaniac want someone to worship them?
Like I said above and several times before, we don't worship anyone.

Quote:
Well, obviously, the less fortunate children of the world are those who are vulnerable so, of course, you wouldn't help the fortunate.
Again, you think that just because men are helping kids they have some sinister motive?

Quote:
How come most of the masonic temples across the country appear to be vacant?
It depends. Some areas have historical lodges that are only used once in a while. Plus the building may only be used once in a while anyway.

Quote:
What's the name and address of the LODGE from where you are worshipped as a Worshipful Master?
Why?

Quote:
Why do you call yourself a senior and junior WARDEN?

A MASTER and WARDEN?

JEEZ!

Are you in charge of slaves and inmates?
Warden is not just used for prisons. It also means someone who has administrative duties or chief executive. The Wardens (especially the Senior Warden) are the Master's right hand man.

Here is an exerpt, those in quotations, from the Idaho Monitor on the duties of the Senior and Junior Warden:

Senior Warden: The symbol of this office is the Level which denotes equality. "In the absence of the Master, you are to govern the Lodge; in his presence you are to assist him in the government of it." Senior Warden in my Lodge also assists the Treasurer in filling out the tax paperwork and reviewing the books.

Junior Warden: The symbol for this office is the Plumb which denotes rectitude of life. "To you is committed the superintendence of the Craft during the hours of refreshment (taking a break during the meeting)" The Junior Warden also has some judiciary duties. He also acts like a time keeper for the Master.

Quote:
What kind of children's charity work do you do?
I'm not in the Shriner's so I don't do their work. I donated a bunch of money recently to United Way. Plus why do you want the names?

Quote:
AN ALL MALE SECRET SOCIETY THAT IS INVOLVED WITH CHILDREN'S CHARITIES AND ORPHANGES DOES NOT SIT WELL WITH ME.
Why are you so pessimistic? Again, can someone [whether a group or individual] do something good without a sinister motive?
Old 11-29-2008, 11:06 PM
K.T.C.H.

Quote:
You're not livin' in reality, pal.
So in reality men are just pedophiles?

Quote:
Well, if you've nothing to hide and Freemasonry isn't a secret society, how 'bout telling us from where you operate?

What's the big secret?
I go to Lodge in downtown Boise. On the building is the Masonic Square and Compass with the words "BOISE MASONIC TEMPLE" below it.

BIG SECRET.

Quote:
And, by the way, why do you have to look up the meaning for worshipful and master instead of just explaining it in your own words?
Worshipful Master = respected leader