FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-26-2008, 12:54 PM
KYCH

Default Re: Introduction

What religion are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
You'll go far with the Freemasons.
I hope so, I've climbed up the chain fairly quickly as is. I'm sure if I press myself I could climb into the Grand Lodge line-up fairly easily. I have a feeling I will be the District Deputy Grand Master for my Masonic District.

Quote:
You're exactly the sort of whore the Illuminati are looking for, the very poster child.
1) I'm not a fucking whore, dick.
2) The Illuminati has no control over the Freemasons. They are two completely different organizations. Regardless of what you reply with there is no real, actual, factual proof of the connection. Plus, I'm a member so I'm pretty sure I know more about the group than you would.
3) I hope I can be the poster child for the Freemasons (I'm patting myself on the back here): US Army (and veteran), high grades in college, moral, no criminal record, active in my community, thousands of hours of community service, responsible, well-trusted by all who know me, in great physical shape, very photographic memory, and young.
4) This will make your day, I've been called a 'prodigy of Freemasonry' by the Master of my Lodge at the time.

Quote:
Good movie. I love Al Pacino! I don't know what you were trying portray? I'm not a druggy, I'm no WHORE, I'm not some self-serving douchebag, I live a very moral and clean life as best I can (that's all any of us can do). Are you so high mighty there water-walker that you can't climb down from you ivory throne to walk amongst us commoners?

Old 11-26-2008, 12:59 PM
workin' for the man

Send a message via AIM to justgroovy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
1) I'm not a fucking whore, dick.
Way to take the moral highground there champ!
Old 11-26-2008, 01:01 PM
KYCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by justgroovy View Post
Way to take the moral highground there champ!
I think it's very rude and offensive. Just letting him know it's not appreciated. I'm sure it will stoke his fire, but meh.
Old 11-26-2008, 02:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
I think it's very rude and offensive. Just letting him know it's not appreciated. I'm sure it will stoke his fire, but meh.
You are a freemasonic, methodist, millitary corporate whore. You are the poster child of everything that is evil, shallow, brainwashed, materialistic, hypocritical, unChristian, and corrupt about America.

Hillary Clinton is also a methodist. I would have thought more of you if you had said you were Illuminati.

You're a low-level Churchian.

Last edited by Leonardo : 11-26-2008 at 02:02 PM.
Old 11-26-2008, 02:24 PM
KYCH

Quote:
You are a freemasonic, methodist, millitary corporate whore. You are the poster child of everything that is evil, shallow, brainwashed, materialistic, hypocritical, unChristian, and corrupt about America.
Freemasonic? Yes. Methodist? No. Military? Yes. Corporate? No. Whore? No. Whore? No.

What part of nondenominational don't you get? I would say the last time I was at church was almost 2-years ago.

The whole "evil, shallow, brainwashed, materialistic, hypocritical, unChristian, and corrupt" statement just proves your ignorance to me.

Quote:
Hillary Clinton is also a methodist. I would have thought more of you if you had said you were Illuminati.
Again, I'm not Methodist, nor Illuminati. I'm no fan (in any kind of way) of Hillary Clinton, but how can you smear an entire religious denomination from one person? She isn't even a leader in the church? You're not even judging a book by it's cover, more like your judging it off a letter of the title. Very narrow minded.

Quote:
You're a low-level Churchian.
What's a Churchian? Never heard of it. I've heard of a church goer, not a Churchian.

Also, I'm curious that why you conspiracy theorists are met with oppossition you retort that the oppossition is just low-level. You're blatantly burying the head in the sand. Are you afraid to find out your theory is wrong?

This is why I laugh at conspiracy theorists, you [someone not in the group] can somehow infiltrate and learn all this knowledge about the ongoings of the group and their alleged evil intentions, but someone who is IN the group cannot and is just ignorant. Sounds conceded and arrogant.

Last edited by KSigMason : 11-26-2008 at 02:28 PM.
Old 11-26-2008, 02:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Freemasonic? Yes. Methodist? No. Military? Yes. Corporate? No. Whore? No. Whore? No.

What part of nondenominational don't you get? I would say the last time I was at church was almost 2-years ago.

The whole "evil, shallow, brainwashed, materialistic, hypocritical, unChristian, and corrupt" statement just proves your ignorance to me.

Again, I'm not Methodist, nor Illuminati. I'm no fan (in any kind of way) of Hillary Clinton, but how can you smear an entire religious denomination from one person? She isn't even a leader in the church? You're not even judging a book by it's cover, more like your judging it off a letter of the title. Very narrow minded.

What's a Churchian? Never heard of it. I've heard of a church goer, not a Churchian.

Also, I'm curious that why you conspiracy theorists are met with oppossition you retort that the oppossition is just low-level. You're blatantly burying the head in the sand. Are you afraid to find out your theory is wrong?

This is why I laugh at conspiracy theorists, you [someone not in the group] can somehow infiltrate and learn all this knowledge about the ongoings of the group and their alleged evil intentions, but someone who is IN the group cannot and is just ignorant. Sounds conceded and arrogant.
You are a nondemonational, Churchian, freemasonic whore.

You are both unpatriotic, and a traitor to your country. You should be courtmarshaled.
Old 11-26-2008, 02:46 PM
KYCH

Quote:
You are a nondemonational, Churchian, freemasonic whore.
Again, what is a Churchian? Also, how am I a whore?

Quote:
WHORE: A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.
This is the only reason I can think you called me a whore. If so, what principles?

Quote:
You are both unpatriotic, and a traitor to your country. You should be courtmarshaled.
How am I unpatriotic? I joined the US Army and have served for 7-years now? Me and my fellow veterans have sacrificed so you can slander me and post your wacky theories. How have I been a traitor? I have served honorably every year. What charge would be filed against me for this courtmarshall?
Old 11-26-2008, 02:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Again, what is a Churchian?
How am I unpatriotic? I joined the US Army and have served for 7-years now? Me and my fellow veterans have sacrificed so you can slander me and post your wacky theories. How have I been a traitor? I have served honorably every year. What charge would be filed against me for this courtmarshall?
IF YOU SERVED YOUR COUNTRY FOR SEVEN YEARS IN THE MILITARY AND ARE STILL A FREEMASON WHO CLAIMS TO BE A CHRISTIAN YOU OBVIOUSLY WERE NOT IN ARMY INTELLIGENCE, BECAUSE YOU CLEARLY HAVE NONE!!!

There have been people in the UNITED STATES CIVILIAN ARMY (the taxpayer army that pays your Big Oil Mercenary check from the U.S. Army) who have given there lives to uncover and expose the treachery of the Freemasons. The Freemasons along with their inner fraternity of Ordo Illuminati after the 33 degree is the most corrupt cultus in the entire world. If you refuse to research or acknowledge the long black history of Freemasonry then you have been psychologically lobotomized by Freemasonic and Military indoctrination which comes from Fantasia and Wonderland and has nothing to do with correctly describing reality.

I HAVE 0% REGARD FOR ALL THAT YOU ARE AND ALL THAT YOU REPRESENT.

And one thing you most certainly are NOT is a Christian.

Now run along and play american army patriot somewhere else.
Old 11-26-2008, 03:04 PM
Banned

The Bible, only one of the "Three Great Lights" of Masonry (along with the Square and Compass), is represented to Blue Lodge Masons as symbolizing truth. In reality, the Bible may be replaced with the Koran, the Book of the Law, The Hindu scriptures or any other "holy book," depending on the preferences of the men in the Lodge. In most American Lodges, the members are told that all the Masonic system and its rituals are "based on the Bible." Such, however is not the case. In Chase's "Digest of Masonic Law," pages 207-209, it is clearly written that "Masonry has nothing whatever to do with the Bible," and that "it is not founded upon the Bible, for if it were it would not be Masonry, it would be something else."
Old 11-26-2008, 05:40 PM

One FREEMASON, such as yourself, DOES NOT and CANNOT represent all of FREEMASONRY.

So, to stand before us and think that you CAN and you DO is preposterous.

You don't know EVERYTHING about FREEMASONRY.

Period!

I can see; however that they have you climbing the ladder for them and are rewarding you along the way with this title and that title.

Praising you; making you feel special.

Ah.

Brainwashing.

What a concept!

What a cult!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-26-2008 at 05:45 PM.