Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Introduce Yourself!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-2005, 04:54 PM

Default Hello from the Snake....

What's up everybody...
Im Nakedsnake, I would tell you my real name but I would have to kill you; for the really sharp ones, it's easy to find my real name as I posted it, on my first post. (One NWO verichip for the first one to find it).
I been studying the NWO for the past 7 years, and as a result became a Christian.My reasons for becoming a Christian are 3 fold
1-Historical verification of Chistianity.

2-NWO is Luciferian at the top levels.

3-Christian prophecies explain NWO moves.

I have read I think every major work on the Hystory of the Conspiracy.
My favorite sources are Carroll Quigley, Anthony Sutton, Alex Jones, James Perloff, Dennis Cuddy, Gary Allen, John McManus, Kris Millegan, Daniel Hopsicker, Mike Ruppert (Except the Peak Oil stuff), and too many to name.
My other passion (no pun intended) is Christian apolegetics.

who are you guys what are your interests, your worldviews, your conspiracy sources???

Old 05-04-2005, 05:57 PM

Default Re: Hello from the Snake....

Welcome Nakedsnake ... I agree with all of the

above and I would also add the most famous Jew of

all time to the list of conspiracy experts.
Old 05-04-2005, 06:52 PM

Hmmmm...lets have a look here...hmmmm...no lizards under the table. We'll have alook over there...nope, no lizards under there...maybe over here...all clear.

Yes welcome. And not a lizard in site.

Try David Irving for some honest work on the Hitler regime.
Old 05-04-2005, 07:00 PM

No lizards just Snakes..I don't like dis-information agents that blend New Age love gospel, History of the NWO, and Bad history of the origins of Christianity..and Lizards,,

By the way Icke if the Lizards made Christianity and the only thing that can defeat the Lizards is love then why would they give us the answer..

1st Corinthians 13...

Silly Lizards, or silly dis-info agent....
Old 07-11-2005, 11:38 PM

True,

Yep, Irving is a brilliant researcher. I was able to attend his last conference. I am waiting for him to reprint his Dresden book. He has done a lot of the work that the Ivory Tower folks cannot seem to bring themselves to do.
Old 07-12-2005, 10:53 PM

I love Irving. He is a grumpy old bastard but always prepared to admit mistakes and research original documents.

I however, will be unlikely to see him here in Oz as he is BANNED! They will not give him a visa because he may "provoke social discord" with his views...it's so obscene!

Ironically...one of the arseholes behind his banning (Rodney Adler - part of the powerful Jewish lobby here) has been jailed for a few years because of his dodgy business dealings.

Suck eggs Adler!!!! You and that little Zionist arsehole "Diamond" Joe Gudnic!!!!

Anyway...

Dowloaded Dresden and printed out. Good read. The "establishment" had to put out a dodgy half assed attempt to counter the growing public knowledge of the murderous Allied bombing campaign of Germany. I've yet to read it but people have told me it is an absolout disgrace and a blatent attempt at damage control.

The evidence is OVERWHELMING. They targetted the center of Dresden, a cultural and artistic center out of pure malice.

Are you the Stone i had a go at over Rivero?

If you are then i am convinced he has his own agenda...however, he has done good work on exposing Bush and the Iraq war...hence my defence of him to some degree.

As time has gone on i dislike Rivero more and more and despite his supposed "Libertarian" values and his "conservative" agenda I note he is of the Left persuasion quite obviously given his comments and rhetoric...which leaves me wondering.