Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 09-16-2008, 05:04 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: PALIN as Vice President


This thread, in case you haven't noticed RedRat, is about Sarah Palin and NOT ME.

It is not a DUMPING ground for your SPAM.

RedRat said:

NOTE: BA is jealous of sarah palin, because she has children, she is pretty, and she has solutions to problems, unlike BA who is nothing more than a troll on a conspiracy board posting about how THERE IS NO HOPE, and THAT HER SUPPOSED GOD she claims saved her, yet is not capable of saving America, AND THAT THE TRUTH WILL NOT SET YOU FREE, gee, sounds like a real optimistic person hey? shes just jealous is all.

What you posted above is utter garbage, as per usual. GOD, together with MORAL human beings saved me from the cult and Bruce Springsteen wasn't one of those people. As you've noticed, I don't troll, but there are many others here who have and still do troll FOR me; hoping for a catch. But, I don't bite or take the bait. GOD is not capable of saving America, but Palin believes GOD sent us to Iraq. The GOOD MEN AND WOMEN IN THIS COUNTRY who are not a part of the corrupt government give us hope. You would be the one who posts about hopelessness as evidenced in your recent nuclear war is imminent thread. The truth will not set you free. It will help you to understand, but, it will not set you free from the controllers. If I wasn't optimistic, I wouldn't be where I am today. BTW, what is with this delusion you have of me being jealous of Sarah Palin? Were you born a pathological liar?

RedRat said:

apparently, BA does'nt read the articles I post.

Actually, as is indicated by my responses, I read some of what you post, but not all because a lot of it isn't credible.

RedRat said:

Maybe its because BA is a JEW.

As I asked you above, were you born a pathological liar? You don't have any idea what religion I am and, even if I were Jewish, what's it to you? Do you think every JEW in the world is a part of the Zionist Cabal?

BTW, is that a picture of you? I thought you were of the male species.


Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-16-2008 at 05:08 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 09-16-2008, 06:26 PM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,227
Arrow Re: PALIN as Vice President

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
This thread, in case you haven't noticed RedRat, is about Sarah Palin and NOT ME.

It is not a DUMPING ground for your SPAM.

RedRat said:

NOTE: BA is jealous of sarah palin, because she has children, she is pretty, and she has solutions to problems, unlike BA who is nothing more than a troll on a conspiracy board posting about how THERE IS NO HOPE, and THAT HER SUPPOSED GOD she claims saved her, yet is not capable of saving America, AND THAT THE TRUTH WILL NOT SET YOU FREE, gee, sounds like a real optimistic person hey? shes just jealous is all.

What you posted above is utter garbage, as per usual. GOD, together with MORAL human beings saved me from the cult and Bruce Springsteen wasn't one of those people. As you've noticed, I don't troll, but there are many others here who have and still do troll FOR me; hoping for a catch. But, I don't bite or take the bait. GOD is not capable of saving America, but Palin believes GOD sent us to Iraq. The GOOD MEN AND WOMEN IN THIS COUNTRY who are not a part of the corrupt government give us hope. You would be the one who posts about hopelessness as evidenced in your recent nuclear war is imminent thread. The truth will not set you free. It will help you to understand, but, it will not set you free from the controllers. If I wasn't optimistic, I wouldn't be where I am today. BTW, what is with this delusion you have of me being jealous of Sarah Palin? Were you born a pathological liar?

RedRat said:

apparently, BA does'nt read the articles I post.

Actually, as is indicated by my responses, I read some of what you post, but not all because a lot of it isn't credible.

RedRat said:

Maybe its because BA is a JEW.

As I asked you above, were you born a pathological liar? You don't have any idea what religion I am and, even if I were Jewish, what's it to you? Do you think every JEW in the world is a part of the Zionist Cabal?

BTW, is that a picture of you? I thought you were of the male species.
Yes, this thread is about Sarah Palin, and I responded accordingly, you have posted utter rubbish and baseless accusations about her, you have no idea what your talking about, just like in the Ron Paul thread, you make absurd accusations about "good politicians" and seem to relish on that, FYI there are good politicians,(not on the take, who have genuine interest in fixing the mess up) you seem to lump them all in a bucket of corruption. I can post what I think I on any subject, (if they allow it) I think what I wrote here about you is true, your writing continous attacks and slander against Sarah obviously shows you don't know what your talking about politically, Has it ever occured to you that people like Palin and Ron Paul have families that are like the rest of us here in America, working people who don't want to see the destruction of this country, both of the said individuals mentioned have ABSOLUTELY NO TIES WHATSOEVER WITH THE RULING FAMILY ELITE STRUCTURE OF THIS COUNTRY, It is my opinion that John McCain,(as corrupt as he once was) understands that America is hanging perilously by a thread near destruction economically and politically, and while I don't support him whatsoever, I do think that because he has a huge extended family in America, and that he is getting near death, that he chose Mrs. Palin as a fresh face, and a genuine reformer who seeks to clean things up, otherwise why else would he choose her? she cleaned up alot of corruption in Alaska, she understands the monumental problems facing us, I've always known that it would take a (lady with balls) as most men in politics are nothing more than homosexual pervs, now whether anything can be done to fix the problems, remains to be seen, what with far-left loons such as yourself and the democrats, most likely not, and don' t give me the crap that you hold no political stance, your full of shit actually if you don't, because YOU STAND FOR NOTHING. Other people do, and you seem to be irritated by that, you don't and have never fooled me with your NO Political stance, theres a big difference between what people stand for, whether it be against abortion, guns, sex education, clearly you seem to be disingenous in this, Im not attacking you personally, why waste my time on that? I already know where you stand. Don't ask who I am. It is none of your business.NOTE: you say those articles I posted are not sincere, WELL, THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA ARTICLES YOU POST ABOUT SARAH ARE DEFINITELY RUBBISH. but, again we know you'd rather believe the MSM RATHER THAN INDEPENDENT RESEARCHERS AND THINKERS, especially if there Christian in nature, another one of your 'groups' you seem to like to trash.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 09-16-2008, 07:56 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: PALIN as Vice President

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrat11 View Post
Yes, this thread is about Sarah Palin, and I responded accordingly, you have posted utter rubbish and baseless accusations about her, you have no idea what your talking about, just like in the Ron Paul thread, you make absurd accusations about "good politicians" and seem to relish on that, FYI there are good politicians,(not on the take, who have genuine interest in fixing the mess up)

Seems to me you must be infatuated with Palin. I mean, golly gee, coming to her defense and all. Poor Sarah needs RedRat to watch her back. They talk the talk, but have no power because those who are in power reside behind the curtain and CONTROL them. Sarah Palin is not qualified to be the Vice President of the United States of America. Period. BTW, what baseless accusations have I made? Please state them. Palin believes she has experience with foreign policy because she lives next door to Russia. That's absurd. Most politicians are corrupt and/or wealthy and have no genuine interest in fixing the mess. They are a part of the mess.

you seem to lump them all in a bucket of corruption. I can post what I think I on any subject, (if they allow it) I think what I wrote here about you is true, your writing continous attacks and slander against Sarah obviously shows you don't know what your talking about politically,

Yes. Most of them can be lumped into the same bucket of corruption. That's how they ascended to where they are. I'm sure Sarah is very pleased that you have come to her rescue as her knight in shining armour against my baseless accusations/attacks and slander against her. BTW, seems to me the pot is calling the kettle black here.

Has it ever occured to you that people like Palin and Ron Paul have families that are like the rest of us here in America, working people who don't want to see the destruction of this country, both of the said individuals mentioned have ABSOLUTELY NO TIES WHATSOEVER WITH THE RULING FAMILY ELITE STRUCTURE OF THIS COUNTRY,

Has it ever occurred to you that most politicians are not like the rest of us and the reason they don't serve the people? Palin is running for VP, RedRat and, certainly, if they win, she isn't going to have the power to change anything. Only if you're Cheney, this is the case.

It is my opinion that John McCain,(as corrupt as he once was) understands that America is hanging perilously by a thread near destruction economically and politically, and while I don't support him whatsoever, I do think that because he has a huge extended family in America, and that he is getting near death, that he chose Mrs. Palin as a fresh face, and a genuine reformer who seeks to clean things up, otherwise why else would he choose her?

McCain was once corrupt, but now he isn't? Huh? Excuse me, RedRat, but John McCain phoned her out of the blue and asked if she would run with him. She has never expressed any previous desire to clean America up. But she did say NO, to the Bridge to Nowhere. He chose a pretty face and must have a crush on her like you do.

she cleaned up alot of corruption in Alaska, she understands the monumental problems facing us, I've always known that it would take a (lady with balls) as most men in politics are nothing more than homosexual pervs, now whether anything can be done to fix the problems, remains to be seen, what with far-left loons such as yourself and the democrats, most likely not, and don' t give me the crap that you hold no political stance, your full of shit actually if you don't, because YOU STAND FOR NOTHING.

Sounds like you know everything about Mrs. Palin. Oh, give me a break, she understands the monumental problems facing us. She's governor of the State of Alaska forgoodnesssakes.

Other people do, and you seem to be irritated by that, you don't and have never fooled me with your NO Political stance, theres a big difference between what people stand for, whether it be against abortion, guns, sex education, clearly you seem to be disingenous in this, Im not attacking you personally, why waste my time on that?

Oh, please, you've wasted plenty of time attacking me personally. I'm not irritated by the political stance of anyone. I just happen to give my opinion on subjects and if they don't agree with your political stance, oh, well, such is life.

I already know where you stand. Don't ask who I am. It is none of your business.NOTE: you say those articles I posted are not sincere, WELL, THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA ARTICLES YOU POST ABOUT SARAH ARE DEFINITELY RUBBISH. but, again we know you'd rather believe the MSM RATHER THAN INDEPENDENT RESEARCHERS AND THINKERS, especially if there Christian in nature, another one of your 'groups' you seem to like to trash.

I didn't ask who you were. I asked if that was a picture of yourself since you have it in plain sight for everyone to see. Who is she? YOU? I don't trash Christian's. Again, the pot calling the kettle black. I don't believe mainstream media. That's why I don't visit their sites or quote them here. But, you seem to believe everything that every alternate news organization posts on the internet.
Message is too short or I'm not logged in?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-16-2008 at 08:03 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 09-16-2008, 11:22 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: PALIN as Vice President

Well, RedRat, maybe McCain picked Palin because he wants to appeal to the Clinton supporters who desperately want to see a woman in the White House.

Don't think they'd switch parties just to make that happen.

The NEOCONS talk about Obama's lack of experience, but turn around and choose Palin as McCain's running mate.

Such irony, eh?
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 09-16-2008, 11:50 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: PALIN as Vice President

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrat11 View Post
Palin and Ron Paul have families that are like the rest of us here in America, working people who don't want to see the destruction of this country, both of the said individuals mentioned have ABSOLUTELY NO TIES WHATSOEVER WITH THE RULING FAMILY ELITE STRUCTURE OF THIS COUNTRY.
The 13 Illuminati families are the ruling elite.

Many are related to one another such as Obama and Cheney being distant cousins.

This is how they keep it All in the Family.

There are plenty of other people; however, who are not related to the Illuminati families but HAVE TIES to them because they help to further their agenda through blackmail; being a mind control slave, etc.

The same can be said about those who are a part of the ruling elite.

There are many elitists within government who are not related to the 13 Illuminati families, but are wealthy due to their family business such as Kerry's wife and McCain's wife.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 09-18-2008, 09:42 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: PALIN as Vice President

It's a stretch, alright.

GOP senator: A 'stretch' to say Palin is qualified - Yahoo! News
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 09-18-2008, 10:24 AM
justgroovy's Avatar
justgroovy justgroovy is offline
workin' for the man
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Northern Bay
Posts: 251
Send a message via AIM to justgroovy
Default Re: PALIN as Vice President

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Hagel
McCain and other Republicans have defended Palin's qualifications, citing Alaska's proximity to Russia. Palin told ABC News, "They're our next-door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."

Hagel took issue with that argument. "I think they ought to be just honest about it and stop the nonsense about, 'I look out my window and I see Russia and so therefore I know something about Russia,'" he said. "That kind of thing is insulting to the American people."
At least he's being honest. Bandwagoning on either side just looks so stupid, I can't believe how many people just blindly follow what their party says without thinking for themselves.
__________________
You can't take the sky from me.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 09-18-2008, 07:38 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: PALIN as Vice President

Quote:
Originally Posted by justgroovy View Post
At least he's being honest. Bandwagoning on either side just looks so stupid, I can't believe how many people just blindly follow what their party says without thinking for themselves.
You know, those who were going to vote for McCain before he picked Palin, will most probably vote for him anyway even if they do realize how inexperienced she is.

That's the problem with our two party system.

Once you've established yourself as one or the other, switching to the other side very rarely occurs.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 09-20-2008, 06:44 PM
Ozziecynic's Avatar
Ozziecynic Ozziecynic is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: A Land of Convicts & Rogues known as Downunder
Posts: 487
Post Re: PALIN as Vice President

This Palin women is one of the prosperity preaching pentecostals like your US prosperity preachers Joe Osteen or Creflo dollar she not only believes you can buy your way into heaven she is also callous and aggresvie and goes hunting animals. I think perhaps she was born the wrong sex or maybe had a sex change. Finally her daughter is nothing but a slag. Definately not the kind of figure that should be given the delicate task of administering the world which we all should know falls to the responsibility of the US.
__________________
Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely
Lord Acton.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 09-20-2008, 08:46 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: PALIN as Vice President

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
This Palin women is one of the prosperity preaching pentecostals like your US prosperity preachers Joe Osteen or Creflo dollar she not only believes you can buy your way into heaven she is also callous and aggresvie and goes hunting animals. I think perhaps she was born the wrong sex or maybe had a sex change. Finally her daughter is nothing but a slag. Definately not the kind of figure that should be given the delicate task of administering the world which we all should know falls to the responsibility of the US.
Okay, now that's funny.

Ozzie thinks Palin had a sex change.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.