Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2008, 03:18 PM
George Orwell: 1984

Default Re: PALIN as Vice President

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
During McCain's speech tonight at the RNC, he thanked and praised George W. Bush, Jr. for keeping us safe after the 911 attacks.

Excuse me, but why didn't he keep us safe on that day?

Why is it that the Commander in Chief was pre-occupied on September 11, 2001 at an elementary school reading books to the students?

An upside book for that matter.

Convenience?

Was he out of the loop on purpose?

Has he ever engaged in this type of activity since?

Reading books at an elementary school.

Why is it that HE didn't keep us safe on September 11, 2001 when there for FOUR JUMBO JETS flying off course and with lost communication?

It is it because he was pre-occupied reading books to elementary school children?

What did his second in command do?

You know, the bull dog, Cheney.

Anything besides order a stand-down?

Why is it that our Air Force did not act until it was too late?

Would that have interfered with the plan on the War on Terror and the subsequent invasion of Iraq that was based on lies?
I really think you are on to something here.

Never before nor since has a politician ever had a photo-op at a school with children. No, it's never happened ever ever ever.

Sure, it might happen twice a week for nearly every politician.. but we'll ignore realitiy in this case so we can spew our hate a bit more fluidly.

Old 10-29-2008, 03:26 PM
George Orwell: 1984

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
They let us vote so we think we're part of the process and have power.
Precisely!!

While on the topic I'll throw in a cut/paste from a friends website here about this topic and what to do about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Reese
545 PEOPLE... by Charlie Reese

Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them.

Have you ever wondered why, if both the Democrats and the
Republicans are against deficits, WHY do we have deficits?

Have you ever wondered why, if all the politicians are against
inflation and high taxes, WHY do we have inflation and high taxes?

You and I don't propose a federal budget. The president does.

You and I don't have the Constitutional authority to vote on
appropriations. The House of Representatives does.

You and I don't write the tax code, Congress does.

You and I don't set fiscal policy, Congress does.
You and I don't control monetary policy, the Federal Reserve Bank does.

One hundred senators, 435 congressmen, one president, and nine
Supreme C ourt justices. 545 human beings out of the 300 million are directly, legally, morally, and individually responsible for the domestic problems that plague this country.

I excluded the members of the Federal Reserve Board because that
problem was created by the Congress. In 1913, Congress delegated its Constitutional duty to provide a sound currency to a federally chartered, but private, central bank.

I excluded all the special interests and lobbyists for a sound reason. They have no legal authority. They have no ability to coerce a senator, a congressman, or a president to do one cotton-picking thing. I don't care if they offer a politician $1 million dollars in cash. The politician has the power to accept or reject it. No matter what the lobbyist promises, it is the legislator's responsibility to determine how he votes.

Those 545 human beings spend much of their energy convincing you that what they did is not their f ault. They cooperate in this common con regardless of party.

What separates a politician from a normal human being is an
excessive amount of gall. No normal human being would have the gall of a Speaker, who stood up and criticized the President for creating deficits. The president can only propose a budget. He cannot force the Congress to accept it.

The Constitution, which is the supreme law of the land, gives sole
responsibility to the House of Representatives for originating and approving appropriations and taxes.

Who is the speaker of the House?...She is the leader of the majority
party. She and fellow House members, not the president, can approve any budget they want. If the president vetoes it, they can pass it over his veto if they agree to.

It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot
replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.

I can't think of a single domestic problem that is not traceable
directly to those 545 people.

When you fully grasp the plain truth that 545 people exercise the
power of the federal government, then it must follow that what exists is what they want to exist.

If the tax code is unfair, it's because they want it unfair.

If the budget is in the red, it's because they want it in the red.

If the Army & Marines are in IRAQ , it's because they want them in
IRAQ.

If they do not receive social security but are on an elite retirement plan not available to the people, it's because they want it that way.

There are no insoluble government problems.

Do not let these 545 people shift the blame to bureaucrats, whom
they hire and whose jobs they can abolish; to lobbyists, whose gifts and advice they can reject; to regulators, to whom they give the power to regulate and from whom they can take this power.

Above all, do not let them con you into the belief that there exists
disembodied mystical forces like 'the economy,' 'inflation,' or 'politics' that prevent them from doing what they take an oath to do.

Those 545 people, and they alone, are responsible.

They, and they alone, have the power.

They, and they alone, should be held accountable by the people who are their bosses provided the voters have the gumption to manage their own employees.

We should vote all of them out of office and clean up their mess!
Old 10-29-2008, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McHub532 View Post
I really think you are on to something here.

Never before nor since has a politician ever had a photo-op at a school with children. No, it's never happened ever ever ever.

Sure, it might happen twice a week for nearly every politician.. but we'll ignore realitiy in this case so we can spew our hate a bit more fluidly.
You missed the point.

My post wasn't about a politician never having a photo op at a school with children.

It was about the chain of events on 911.

In any event, I wonder if George Bush has visited a school since 911 and I highly doubt your statistic about nearly every politician visiting schools twice a week.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:24 PM

Oh, great.

McCain's advisors choose a Vice President and then call her a whack-job.

Truly demonstrates the lack of proper decision making by McCain; a man running for the office of the Presidency and his advisors.

I don't think McCain even knew Palin existed before he chose her.

Do most Americans believe that McCain's advisors played a role in the choosing of his VP?

I don't think so.

That's why McCain's advisors will use her as a scapegoat if they lose and make it appear as if it were McCain's decision alone to make.

McCain camp trying to scapegoat Palin - Yahoo! News

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-30-2008 at 01:28 PM.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:03 PM
workin' for the man

Send a message via AIM to justgroovy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahoo News
n recent days, a McCain “adviser” told Dana Bash of CNN: “She is a diva. She takes no advice from anyone.”

Imagine not taking advice from the geniuses at the McCain campaign. What could Palin be thinking?

Also, a “top McCain adviser” told Mike Allen of Politico that Palin is “a whack job.”
Are they seriously going to try to blame her if he loses? That is just insane. All of these same advisors are probably the ones who convinced him to have her as his running mate in the first place.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justgroovy View Post
Are they seriously going to try to blame her if he loses? That is just insane. All of these same advisors are probably the ones who convinced him to have her as his running mate in the first place.
You got that right!

McCain's advisors advise, right?

Or, am I just STUPID in thinking this would be the case?

Sounds like they're jumping ship and blaming McCain for picking her.

They can do this, I assume, because most Americans believe it was McCain's decision alone.

If the plan was for Obama to be our next President, I would surmise this Palin thing was pre-conceived.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-30-2008 at 01:31 PM.
Old 10-30-2008, 04:50 PM

Yeah, this is insane.

On one hand, the McCain camp refers to Palin as a whack-job and on the other hand, her supporters, WHOMEVER they are, look to her as a possible contender in 2012.

Frightening!

Palin looks past Tuesday to her political future - Yahoo! News
Old 11-05-2008, 10:15 PM

Sarah Palin was a joke.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-06-2008 at 06:57 AM.
Old 11-06-2008, 10:29 PM

Paliin did not know that Africa is a continent nor did she know what countries comprise North America and NAFTA.

Sounds to me like she may have been a beauty pageant contestant at some point in her life.

Not sure.

Just a thought.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-06-2008 at 10:34 PM.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:59 AM
Leap in, limp out

Sarah was a Guinea pig so McCain could exit stage left.What they did to her was shameful. Though i think she was not qualified, i also find sympathy for her because this was a violent attack on her character to put her in the limelight like they did. She is still a mother, a wife, and a human being. She was a better person than Mccain by far, just not Hillary like some had hoped.
Sarah was brave , and she deserves applaud for her effort.
I would watch out for her in 2012. That is when the world ends when HELL FREEZES OVER(Alskan Tundra)
I wont vote for her, but I will definately expect her return.