Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on? > War on Terror Charade
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-18-2004, 10:43 AM

Default December 27... U.S To Be Nuked?

From a former Bundesnachrichtendienst member-- Intel Expert

Paul Wofowitz will authorise the detonation of a nuclear payload in the Houston area on December 27, 2004. The Hidden Hand network (Mossad/al-Qaeda/SAS) of which he is the nominal controller has verified in advance every aspect of operational integrity - a failsafe job with zero chance of discovery.

Houston has been primed for months via deliberate mismanagement, incompetence, corruption and embezzlement at its FEMA-independent Emergency Center. The police and fire services have been deliberately and systematically sabotaged and thrown into administrative chaos so as to ensure maximum fatalities in the aftermath of the detonation. However, the existence of the center will provide the Bush administration with a "we did everything we could" excuse.

We believe the Hidden Hand envisages the following scenario:

1. Detonation on Dec 27 (could be delayed, but all our intercepts point to this date)
2. The State Department blames "al-Qaeda", whose leaders are allegedly hiding in Iran
3. Iran (truthfully) denies giving refuge to said leaders
4. Bush issues Iran with a cowboy-style deadline for delivery of alleged leaders
5. Iran fails to comply because it cannot
6. UN convenes in emergency session - no agreement (Watch Ariel Sharon quietly flee to his private estate in Greece)
7. Other foreign intelligence agencies dispute the State Department version
8. Happily for Wolfowitz, Osama bin Laden releases a videotape claiming responsibility, warning America not to attack his "brave warriors" in Iran
9. American fighters launch a "decapitation" attack on the Iranian government and alleged "al-Qaeda" bases

We know that the Wolfowitz network has concealed a remote-controlled nuclear payload in the Houston area. None of our intercepts give us exact coordinates. We have also heard the same code system used in regard to Atlanta and Dallas, although not with the same frequency. We believe that Mara Salvatruchas, the CIA-run Salvadora syndicate, is peripherally involved with the Wolfowitz network in protecting and running cover for a rogue ex-SAS British assassin who is perhaps the worldīs leading logistics and reconnaisance expert.

Last known as either Frank Riley or Terence Lawley, we believe that he was responsible for the murder of nuclear physicist John Mullen on June 29. Mullen was approached by a Hidden Hand contact man posing as a CIA agent at the behest of Wolfowitz on February 12, 2003, and was asked to provide the "CIA" with an hypothetical schematic of a remote-controlled, trunk-sized nuclear device with a payload "several times greater than īFat Manī" (in the interests of nationaly security). Mullen was told that the hypothetical impact area would be "a city the size of Houston". Mullen complied with this request but grew suspicious toward the end of 2003 and abruptly ended his cooperation.

At the beginning of June, Mr Mullen decided to contact the staff of former National Security Adviser, Sandy Berger, with a view to discussing his CIA work with him. At the time Berger was too busy too see him immediately owing to his work as foreign policy adviser to John Kerry. We believe that this is what sealed the fate of Mr Mullen, as Sandy Berger does indeed have informal links to the Wolfowitz network and it is conceivable that Berger warned Hidden Hand. Incidentally, three weeks later Berger was charged by the FBI with the theft of critical documents from the National Archive relating to evidence that he had helped Wolfowitz facilitate the 9-11 attacks.

Wolfowitz is also running a Mossad agent in the Houston area called Avner Meir, whose present status is unknown, but we believe he is currently holding a visitorīs visa. His job is to facilitate the smuggling of Muslims (any Muslims will do) across the Mexican border and provide them with accomodation and distress funds under the asuspices of a fake charitable organisation. We suspect that Meir, also a master forger, will provide the unwitting Muslims with forged US passports and driving licences, plenty of Muslim literature, commendations and enough money to be "seen and remembered".

This was the basis of my discussions with American diplomatic personnel in Frankfurt yesterday, both of whom have been locked in secret discussions with the German government over, among many other things, their application for political refugee status in the event of making this known to the media.

The far side of the CIA and Mossad have been ordered to drop any plans they may have had for bombing the financial district of Frankfurt, including the European Central Bank. The Wolfowitz Network has decided that the Houston detonation must take priority over everything else.

All of our intercepts, field information and disclosures from former (and not so former!) US diplomatic personnel, tell us that the American people are being set up for another, but even more devastating, 9-11 tragedy in which a tiny group of people will gain enormously at the expense of the rest of the world.

German guy
12/17/2004
5:05 pm EST

I would now like to ask you to allow us to explain how we came to this point and why we are choosing, even at this late juncture, to make these things known in an unofficial venue.

There is a certain mystique about intelligence work that does not really correlate to reality. The work we did, and which many of our friends and colleagues still do, is mostly every bit as mundane as the work civilians do in countless offices around the world. But there are moments and opportunities for great excitement and breakthroughs that you will remember with pride for the rest of your life, and because almost nobody in the real world will ever know about these historic moments it is very important to remind yourself that you do these things for your country, and that is sufficient reward in itself.

We have all experienced what it is like to work for a company or an organisation that you feel has the best colleagues, the most professional teamwork, real friendship that transcends all your other relationships; and you are honoured to find yourself working alongside some of the best talent and brains in the country. This is not just your family. It is your whole life. And, by the way, although we naturally compete and we are proud of "getting one up" on our richer and more powerful counterparts, when we are informed of the illness or death of an American, Russian, French, Canadian, Israeli or British operative we take it very personally. Although we often skirmish with one another for turf, contacts, information and channels - and sometimes it can get very tough (believe me) - we are still all brothers and sisters who face the same challenges and the same dangers, day after day.

During our time at the BND we were all very proud to be working for a service that delivered more than it promised. As with every agency, we felt we could have done more with adequate funds and we thus worked long hours and employed more of our own ingenuity and personal resources in coming up with radical solutions to radical problems. It is therefore very upsetting when you see the fine results of your hard work wasted on politicians who are ultimately your bosses. You spend every minute of every day serving your country and working to make the world a better and safer place in which to live, and then you see your political masters working equally hard to betray all your efforts and suppress the truth, often allowing very wealthy and very powerful criminals to escape justice. Even if you are forced to the conclusion that they are not traitors to their country, they are certainly traitors to humanity.

A good case in point, which I mentioned before, was the limited release to the American government of information that identified Paul Wolfowitz and his network, which we had been carefully monitoring for months, as key players in an attack on the World Trade Center and Pentagon that we knew would take place sometime in September 2001. My technical assistant at the time even provided that exact same date based upon a pattern in his intercepts of the Hidden Hand associates who were in frequent communication with Wolfowitz (these included Richard Perle, Frank Riley, Richard Myers, John Poindexter, Bill Luti and Avner Meir, among many others too numerous to list). We knew who had intimate knowledge of the 9-11 plan, mostly those at the top of the Wolfowitz pyramid, and we knew who had the general attitude of "Tell me, but donīt tell me" lower down in the pyramid.

When we went to our political masters in Berlin we laid it on the table and said, "These are the facts. This is how it is." We did not expect an immediate reaction (other than disbelief) but we took it for granted that we would be authorised to alert the non-compromised sections of the CIA and FBI who we hoped would be in a position to close the Wolfowitz operation down before people were killed. To cut a long story very short, there was a process of political haggling and nervous hysterics as to what we should or should not tell the American government and security services, and to make matters worse we were forbidden to communicate directly with agents we trusted and knew were not part of the Hidden Hand and the Wolfowitz network. Even though I am not a Social Democrat, I have a lot of respect for Shroeder and I do believe he and Fischer wrestled with this more than the others, who are basically cowards, afraid of offending the Israel lobby and powerful corporate interests. But slowly we watched the truth hacked down to manageable and politically "safe" proportions and then communicated to the wrong people - the people who should have been the last to know.

When that information was transmitted to the Bush administration it had been shorn of all the names and details that belonged in the original case file. Even then, it was ignored: twice. I am not among those who believe that the Israelis have as much influence and power in Germany as they do over the corresponding political process in America, but I am sure that there are forces behind our government that are illuminated solely by the six-pointed star and do everything in their power to make sure that no intelligence "made in Germany" impacts their long-term plans. Needless to say, we felt very let down, but reassured ourselves that sufficient warning had been given, such that Rice would bring the whole ball game to a quiet end.

No one was more devastated by the 9-11 attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon than my colleagues at the BND. Everything they had predicted transpired exactly as they thought it would. Please try to imagine that feeling as you watch those towers tumble and you see the men responsible for those horrific crimes winking mischieviously into a television camera, blaming a (CIA) contract man sitting in a dirt hole in Afghanistan. The only consolation for us was that the French too had some information that tallied with ours, and Chirac (privately) informed his deputies that he was not going to allow the Americans to hoodwink his executive; and as I have said before, there is not a single senior government figure in the world today who does not know the truth about the Wolfowitz plan and the 9-11 attacks (largely thanks to the "out-of-office" work of BND colleagues who refused to let the truth be buried). It is likely now that more operatives and former operatives from other intelligence agencies, with the help of our colleagues at "The Library", will step forward into the public limelight with more information and so pressure their political masters, such as Tony Blair, to admit the truth about 9-11 and then resign or go to prison. Sadly, the deception continues and we are about to enter a whole new lethal game, a place where the human race has never been before.

Just as it was in August 2001, we are now seeing a similar pattern of events taking place. Incidentally, not only in the intercepts we have been making for quite some time and the information we are gaining in field opertions, but also in the behaviour of the financial markets and the rhetoric put out by the Bush administration and juniors within the ranks of the Wolfowitz network. Of course, we have made this information available to select officials in authority, but once again inactivity and fear of the Metsada and the Wolfowitz network has paralysed any rational thinking in the United States. How is it that a superpower such as America has allowed itself to be controlled by such a small group of extremely selfish and evil men? I have had the great honour of working with real Americans and I can honestly say that I have never been able to find fault with any of them. I rate real Americans as the most trustworthy partners, colleagues and friends anyone in my position can have, but I think they have allowed themselves to be deluded and deceived for so long that they are no longer able to see who their real enemies are.

It is now 23.08 CET and I still have a number of things I would like to impart to you this evening, but I must first wait for my technical partner Felix because I would like to discuss with him some legal details.

German guy
12/17/2004
6:17 pm EST

I have just taken the chance to skim through some of the comments here, and thus it is plain to me that our old friends are up to their usual tricks, even in internet forums. Their numbers are few, but they make a lot of noise when they feel threatened. I am also aware that many of you have set before me a huge palette of bewildering questions that I simply cannot hope to answer to your satisfaction in the time we have allowed ourselves. I therefore ask you to forgive me and please do not think that I am not being polite.

I know that one of the most frequent questions has been about ID verification. Well, strange as it may seem, even former operatives donīt go around with big neon letters glued to their foreheads flashing from B to N to D or even impart as much personal detail as I have to you this evening.

If it helps in no small part to settle some of your queries, then I am quite happy for the moderator of this forum to confirm my location by running a check on my IP (although he or she does not have permission to publish that IP!). I use four different operating systems to access the internet: a hacker-friendly Microschrott Betriebssystem (yes, I live dangerously sometimes) with a US browser, FreeBSD, Knoppix (a German distro) and SuSe Linux (another German product). The moderator also has permission to confirm the Germanness of my machine. That probably wonīt be enough to satisfy our above-mentioned friends, but what can I do? Besides, I am not here to build long-term relationships and father any children you may wish to have with me.

This was a very unusual decision on our part, but it seems we live in very unusual times.

Back to business. We have to decide tomorrow whether we need to release this to other groups on the internet (in French, Japanese, Italian and Spanisch) and we do so with our eyes on the clock. So time is pressing on. I hope my colleague arrives shortly before I publish another message. If not, I shall do so over the weekend.

It is now 00.18 CET and time for me to brew some Lavazza.

German guy
12/17/2004
8:27 pm EST

If I would be allowed to spend some time with members of your Congress, I would perhaps be inclined to ask those not compromised by the Wolfowitz network and the Israeli government a number of very important questions:

Why has the FBI failed to investigate the role played by Mr Wolfowitz in illegally helping Kamran Akhtar (a.k.a. Kamran Shaikh) with cover and technical support immediately after the CIA-backed Mara Salvatruchas had brought him safely across the Mexican border and shortly before the arrest of Akhtar by Charlotte City police on July 20?

Why did Mr Wolfowitz ask Avner Meir to provide Kamran Akhtar with video equipment and explicit instructions to film public buildings and vital civilian infrastructure in Houston, Atlanta and Dallas?

Why did Mr Wolfowitz order the assassination of an undercover CIA operative, Kamel Derwish, who had worked so faithfully for him by recruiting and importing Mossad-trained al-Qaeda agents under the codename "Operation Haeremai"? Was it because Kamel Derwish was under investigation by dedicated FBI agents and thus exposed Wolfowitz to charges of treason and material conspiracy in planning acts of terrorism against the American people?

Why has Mr Wolfowitz provided Mossad super-spy Rafi Eytan with a free pass into the United States, despite a long-standing prohibition?

Why does Rafi Eytan regularly send Mr Wolfowitz highly irreverent childlike poems written in the Hebrew language and interlaced with Kabbalistic references in alternating 3-7-3 and 12-4-12 sequences? Why does Rafi Eytan periodically phone Mr Wolfowitz at his private residence and speak to him in the voice of a little girl?

Why did Mr Wolfowitz authorise a 120,000 dollar transfer to Frank Riley (also known as Terence Lawley) via the CIA-backed Mara Salvatruchas syndicate on April 14, 2004?

Why did Mr Wolfowitz pressure John Ashcroft to order an FBI closure of the investigation of the murder of nuclear physicist John Mullen, who, as we already know, had been briefed by a network contact man to provide an hypothetical schematic of a remote-controlled nuclear device to be detonated in an "hypothetical" city "the size of Houston"?

It is 02.30 hrs CET. Goodnight.

Old 12-18-2004, 11:06 AM

Default Re: December 27... U.S To Be Nuked?

Houston, we have a problem...WTF! WTF! WTF! Oh, shit, it's too late! Bam! But, seriously, it makes sense that Houston would be nuked because of all the leaks of black ops goin' on down there.
So much corruption waiting to be exposed, I can see why they're in such a hurry to see it go, so they can sweep it under the rug as usual.
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 12-18-2004, 12:27 PM

Appearently this story is sweeping across the internet.. On the other hand, it might be a pchops dissinformation plant to give internet news a bad name after no bomb goes of.. Oh well we will see.
Old 12-18-2004, 12:43 PM

The other day I was watching Discovery Channel and they said something about launching a missile to blow up a meteor. The launch date was around the 20th of December and they expected it to make contact with the meteor on Independence day. I wonder if this story was to cover up that one.
Old 12-18-2004, 01:41 PM

Hello german dude...

Thanx for sharing.
Sharing is caring!

WTF mate?

Thank you for valiant efforts for sake of truth - much appreciated. Good news spreads fast and bad news spreads faster.

Any info on the Greater Halifax Partnership's invovement in said fiasco?

G8 Finance ministers met here summer before 911 and summer after. Bushy boy recently left his calling card on the door.

Call me paranoid and the police call Halifax, the rug. Everything gets swept under here.

All the world loves a Canadian and I fear for the safety of Halifax as I have recently learned we are building nukes here at Dalhousie University. There are German Arms manufacturers, American military and all sorts involved.

It was here, in Halifax, I learned two days prior to said event that on day finance minister, now PM delievers oil budget, post 911, bomb will go off, New York harbour - same day. The two events were tied by Canadian government. Two days later, it happened. Why is sleepy Halifax, Nova Scotia so in the know?

WTF mate? Am I being paranoid?

Mary XXX
Old 12-18-2004, 02:11 PM

This information source seems to be serious.

If this is true, the information was of course personnally transmitted in some way to G.W. Bush before appearing on the web. It could explain (among other unexpected things) the recent war of the FBI against the AIPAC (the Jewish lobby in America): http://www2.davidduke.com/index_print.php?p=166

If this is true, these German people have saved the life of some hundred thousands Americans since the nuke operation has to be cancelled now.

If this is true, some people in Washington will get insomnia while waiting to be arrested.

If this is true, the pharisean "money-changers" of the City (see here: http://www.israelshamir.net/shamirImages/Shamir/Theopolitics.htm) are going soon to lose their principal agents in the USA.

If this is true... 2005 could be the beginning of a planetary coalition against those who have chosen to be the enemies of the whole humanity. As sings Randy Newman: "And may all your Christmases be white..."
Old 12-18-2004, 02:29 PM

I believe in miracles.
I believe in humanity
I believe in peace.

Mary XXX

Thanx God!
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy! God!
Old 12-18-2004, 11:35 PM

If I were Satan.. I would set the thing off on Christmas.. That way us Christians would get the idea it is an attack against us .. By those mean Muslims..

If this happens the internet will be shut down and everybody will only be informed by the mainstream NWO news.. ABCCBSNBCCNN.. NYT, WP. WSJ.. and the rest of the usual slimes.

This, like I sad before, could very well be an operation to undermine internet news sources.. If this rumor is false it strengthens their reporting credibility.. If it is true it might just stop them from doing it.
Old 12-19-2004, 07:03 AM

Quote:
If I were Satan.. I would set the thing off on Christmas..
Yes, but the conspirators are almost all government employees, so you know they're never going to work on a legal holiday...sorry, couldn't resist.
Seriously, I doubt whether this plan will be implemented now, or even if it existed in the frist place. (If so, then I join in the kudos for the valiant German agents and their efforts.)
What this does indicate to me is that something is in the offing very, very soon.
The hullabaloo over the Homeland Security Director position also piques my interest. Ridge is obviously a high-level Illuminati asset like Reagan and targeted for further advancement, so they would want him out of the way before any more major acts of terror occurred that could tarnish his resume. And the rumors about Bernard Kerik seem suspiciously superficial. I have to question whether Kerik found out through his own sources that he was about to be set up and fabricated his own negative publicity as an excuse to step down. The lack of an immediate successor or anyone ostensibly lobbying for the appointment is also somewhat suspicious. Seems like a plum job that nobody wants...Hmmm...
Old 12-20-2004, 02:20 AM

As a Houston resident- I'm a bit paranoid. Lots of family here too. I'm working on this one, doing some digging.

One reason this could be a good date is that they have a built in excuse for anyone to not be in town-- out for Christmas. Having said that, I'm figuring I need to find out if any Illuminati VIP types will be in town- like Ken Lay or any of the Bushs. That could be further evidence.

Anyone have any other names to check on? Still, this will all be hard info to get...