Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2005, 05:53 AM

Default Re: Only Users Loose Drugs

Well ya see Drak...while you're off ya fickin tit's on drugs and listening to shit music down at Woodstock...ya aint reading books and ya aint attending a public meeting on who should be elected to the local council.

Other people, particularly the banking and financial sector make a killing and society crumbles with the illegality of the substance and all the trouble that causes. Thanx for the Police State excuse.

Anyone who cant work that out would have to be a drop dead fucking idiot of the NWO inspiring, Mason fraternity of foolhardy child molesters.

Only an alledged Mason idiot would fail to get the powerful point of the controlling and disrupting influence of drugs.

Whether war or drugs...just another way to rechannel peoples energies away from things that matter.

You like your drugs dont you Free Mason Boy?

Do your superiors know about this? Of course they do. They launder most of the drug money.

Idiot. Useful one though.

Old 05-06-2005, 06:22 AM

*Yawn*

I'm tired coz I'm stoned you see.

I think I'll just take another hit of my rock pipe before I smack my bitch up.

Just call me Panama Red, very fond of my Coloumbian marching powder.....

How about you slick?
Old 05-06-2005, 06:29 AM

Forget about true for a second, Yeo, and tell me where you're going with our discussion.

You said:

Quote:
Well as has already been discussed, Leary, the Merry Pranksters, The Summer of Love, Make love not war etc......

It was encouraged to be hippiefied, peace man!

The US ecpecially encouraged it, I mean for crying out loud, even the Pentagon and DOD spent millions in researching First Earth Batallion, the first time, non-lethal 'organic' warfare was seriously researched. It's hippy shit man!

You (not personally) also suggest it was controlled disorder.

A controlled dissent to be policed far more easily than genuine subversion.
and I agreed. What's your point?
Old 05-06-2005, 07:18 AM

I took a collection of your posts to a friend who's father WAS actually a high ranking MAson...got out...very specific reasons...like E-V-I-L.

He actually laughed, out loud, that you were a Mason's bum wiper let alone a leader of any particular monkey sect.

If by some sheer fluke of fate you actually are...i take it the professional Masons have all moved down under and left you there. I guess you like the cold and Dr Who re-runs.
Old 05-06-2005, 09:52 AM

I don't have a point Draken, I was asking a question in my original post.

That question being are you sure that the proliferation and use of LSD raw in the 60's and 70's was not conducive to an overall New Age agenda as opposed to a NWO agenda.

Were we not seeing a feeble attempt back then to change the world peacfully, not intentionally toward an evil NWO agenda, but toward a spiritually enlightened global culture?
Old 05-06-2005, 09:55 AM

Quote:
I guess you like the cold and Dr Who re-runs.
Nah, I like the new series though with Christopher Eccleston.
Old 05-06-2005, 10:00 AM

New Age agenda IS NWO agenda. Identical. It's one of those famous pincer moves.;-)
Old 05-06-2005, 10:15 AM

How can you say that though?

These New Age hippie types are gentle loving and kind people as a whole.....

Their beliefs etc...........

This is a New Age site: http://educate-yourself.org/
Old 05-06-2005, 11:48 AM

I won't repeat what I've written elsewhere. Go to my thread <a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&topic_id=590&forum=3"> INTEGRAL TRADITION Revolt against the modern world CONSERVATIVE REVOLUTION</a> and scroll down to the title Eleven (False) New Age Principles by Charles Upton.

Basically, you can't mix n'match beliefs as you see fit, which is what the New Age does; taking a little bit of this and a little bit of that to manifacture their own religion, totally impotent and misleading.
Old 05-06-2005, 09:15 PM

Not a gnats bum hair on John Pertwee and the greatest...Tom Baker.

So you actually believe something was accomplished by a big bunch of twits getting off their tit's and attending Woodstock?

Dropping out? Tuning out?

Something was actually accomplished? Power was challenged?

Energies were redirected...to where? To NO WHERE...simply into infantile, narcissistic self indulgence.

And thats supposed to help? Well it sure helps those in power.

All that energy redirected into "getting" and "taking" drugs and the Elite get to make a bundle to boot. I'd call that a NWO manipulation. Get people to abandon Christianity too...the trifecta.

Would you like a jelly baby?