Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Resistance is not futile
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-2005, 07:37 PM

Default Warrior Of God?

Hello friends.

I am representing an organization which is opposing the NWO in the name of God.

We are in a war between God and satan the opposer.

We need warriors to help us in the cause. Im not talking about suicide bombers or anyhing like that. We just need fiercly determined souls to help us in the battle for good.

No sacrifice need be made, just your active support.

contact dominioconnection@representative.com
and we will give you the lowdown.

Regards

Z.

Old 09-17-2005, 07:50 PM

Default Re: Warrior Of God?

Real Christians understand that we fight not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers (Satan and his demons). Our weapons are not of this world, but are mainly the authority of Jesus name and prayer.

Any other position in a Christian leads to Dominionism and Bush/ Pat Robertson types.

Do you agree with that ?
Old 09-17-2005, 08:41 PM

Yes of coarse and I agree with you.

But, those "weapons" cannot be used in offence. The problem we are dealing with isnít that simple. We canít just slash our holy swords and make things go away like they ought to. It doesnít seem to work like that. Ghandi tried that. He got far and did great things, but was ultimately killed and disorder regained control.

The 'weapons' you speak of can only be used against evil in its most raw form and believe me ive seen it. We plan to purge the world of filth and restore it to its natural splendour. Obviously, we will be opposed because evil will try and survive. We will be acting in self-defence and would never commit murder.
Old 09-17-2005, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Real Christians understand that we fight not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers (Satan and his demons). Our weapons are not of this world, but are mainly the authority of Jesus name and prayer.

Any other position in a Christian leads to Dominionism and Bush/ Pat Robertson types.

Do you agree with that ?
Yes, though I fail at it most times.

Anger is normal. Wanting to do something NOW! Is normal. I fear LADOMINO that you are asking for a I.P ping from the authorities.

I'm interested in the timing of all this new interest in CC.
Old 09-18-2005, 05:01 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
I fear LADOMINO that you are asking for a I.P ping from the authorities.
Iím not sure I understand what you mean by that.

Youíd be amazed how difficult it is to find like-minded people. What do YOU guys see wrong with our approach? Perhaps we may need some refining.
Old 09-18-2005, 06:25 PM

La Dominio,

Orthodox Christianity teaches that things will get worse and worse until Christ returns. Only then he will make things right, after the Big Tribulation. If you are preaching that you or anytone else can make this world paradise without the return of Christ, it makes me believe you are a dominionist (like your nickname says) and therefore a very screwed Christian, if a Christian at all.

TB must be thinking you are a government agent. Indeed, if your purpose is not to get the emails of people here, explain your position right here in this forum.
Old 09-19-2005, 04:25 AM

"The Jews of 2,000 years ago were expecting The Messiah but they had their own ideas as to how their Messiah should be so they DID NOT recognize Him
Here we are 2,000 years later. "Christians" have been talking about the return of The Messiah for all this time but now that everything is happening JUST AS FORETOLD.., they can't [or won't] see it and will reject Him again. Amazing. Can anyone explain that, please? Nothing has changed in 2,000 years except we have collectively gotten worse." (100777.com)

See, this is what i must deal with. Even the people who are supposed to be on our side are full of doubt! I am not an agent of any government. I am an agent of God. One way or the other, his will must be done. All we are asking for is help. And I never said I was a Christian, because I know that desperate times call for desperate measures.

If Jesus came back to earth, would he turn the world good again? No, but he would inspire others to do so.
Old 09-19-2005, 04:32 AM

I know a guy frater nothing.

Is he part of your show ?
Old 09-19-2005, 06:04 AM

Quote:
explain your position right here in this forum.
It would be stupid and careless of me to disclose that! If i did, it would prove me to be a threat to the nwo.
Old 09-19-2005, 07:33 AM

LADOMINIO...firstly, i know the frustration you feel with how things are going. The need to "do something" is strong.

However, the tone you use GAURANTEE's this site would go up a notch in the "Forum Watcher" stakes down at the NSA and CIA.

Now, before anyone laughs...yes, i have let loose a few times on this forum and stated clearly that people have a right to defend themselves against criminal government. Exactly what scenario would be acceptable I do not know precisely. All I know are the words of Solzinitsin who wished like hell they had defended themselves from the round ups in the Soviet Union as "they cooled their heels in the Gulag".

The line between legitimate defense of ones life, liberty and property is a fine one.

Government should know that "middle class" people will not go quietly if the criminality of the government is plainly overt.

I'm just saying your tone has a slight "religious zeal" about it that GAURANTEE's attention.

Forgive the paranoia but I will not be contacting you. I would laugh at people who I considered paranoid on the web but I think it is a valid concept.

Again, forgive me but I am entitled to my paranoia.

Still, stick around.