Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2008, 10:46 AM
workin' for the man

Send a message via AIM to justgroovy
Default Re: So, about the economy ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
Well you did say spelling. However are we here to discuss current affairs & the esoteric or here to have petty personal attacks!. If you want posters to stick around then this attitude wont help!
The irony of your counter culture symbol & fabian overtones has never escaped my attention. Meaning whatever revolution your after is not what I am after at all dear.
You under estimate my intelligence and my esoteric knowledge. Still if your serious about this 21st century Monarch Project (cc) then i really dont see you as crafty at all just very stale and having too many acid flashbacks.
Are you kidding? You personally attacked me. You called me stupid and made numerous grammatical and spelling errors while you were trying to do it. Stop trying to make this into something else. You got called out and failed.

Buck up, be a man and move on.

Old 10-16-2008, 01:56 PM

I just came to this board b'c I saw it may've had some economy talk.....a topic for which I have a great interest in...& how it all relates to how we as a mass are being manipulated. I've been following the Intl currency mrkt, commonly known as forex (foreign exchange) or even 4x for over 2 yrs now & have learned a trmendous amount. not only as it relates to currency trading but also & especially more so as it has to do w/manipulation...in several forms I might add.

At any rate.....if anyone else has an interest in discussing economics & of course the bailout all other related events....I consider myself to be fairly up to speed w/it all....I typically have cnbc on as much as possible during the day....so go ahead & call me a finance Geek if'd like...lol

I'll close w/this.....yesterday I signed on to Carl Ichan's new group...."The United Shareholders of America"

This is exactly what the US financial mrkts have been in dire need of for well over 2 decades now....serious reform. Check it out if what's been going on on Wll St as of late happens to truly pi$$ u off.

Search Results for " ichanreport.com "
The Icahn Report™

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Watch these & lets talk more
Old 10-16-2008, 08:30 PM

Oh, yeah, CNBC.

You mean that place where a bunch of so-called financial wizards who get paid big bucks sit around all day trying to convince the American people that they know what's going on at Wall Street?

Sure.

If we listen to them, we will all be millionaires, right?
Old 10-16-2008, 10:33 PM

I'm not sure how to respond to that...but I'll try

Zeitgeist has nothnig to do w/cnbc or making money for that matter. A simple google will give u a short explanation as to what it is all about. In short, the 1st 45 mins or so speaks to religion & how it manipulates....then the next 45 mins or so speaks to how the govts manipulate....from the masses to money flow. Also goes into a few other areas such as the real truth behind why there is war...in short to keep the masses suppressed & then of course for all big power players to profit from.

You really need to watch it....that is if you have an open mind...& most especially w/conspiracy theories.

Do I sense a hint of anger in your post? maybe it's sarcasm that I am missing & not anger? not sure....but at any rate my intentions for coming here were not to present some sorta money making scheme or get rich quick thing.....not even close.

Like I say.....look into it...at least watch the first few mins....then after that, if ya dont like where it's goin..by all means stop watichin it...I'm not here to force views upon anyone....only here to discuss things in a healthy manner w/those who are interested in this topic. Again....this thread seemed like it would be a slam dunk for having lotza folks who'd be interested in this topic...perhaps my assumptioms are off base....whatever.

Lastly....w/re to what Ichan is proposing.....u really need to simply read the brief paragraph about what he's triyng to do b4 you automatically turn a deaf ear to him simply b/c he's a captialist. & his group has nothnig to do w/making money.....only in that he's attempting to clean up Wall St & make the CEO's accountable for once....which in turn will of course help the shareholders in the long run. Tho if The Venus Project had its' way.....there wouldnt be need for this at all since all currencies would be useless.....now wouldn't that be quite the end game?

Peace!!

Last edited by Raiderdad : 10-16-2008 at 10:58 PM.
Old 10-17-2008, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderdad View Post
I'm not sure how to respond to that...but I'll try

Zeitgeist has nothnig to do w/cnbc or making money for that matter. A simple google will give u a short explanation as to what it is all about. In short, the 1st 45 mins or so speaks to religion & how it manipulates....then the next 45 mins or so speaks to how the govts manipulate....from the masses to money flow. Also goes into a few other areas such as the real truth behind why there is war...in short to keep the masses suppressed & then of course for all big power players to profit from.

You really need to watch it....that is if you have an open mind...& most especially w/conspiracy theories.

Do I sense a hint of anger in your post? maybe it's sarcasm that I am missing & not anger? not sure....but at any rate my intentions for coming here were not to present some sorta money making scheme or get rich quick thing.....not even close.

Like I say.....look into it...at least watch the first few mins....then after that, if ya dont like where it's goin..by all means stop watichin it...I'm not here to force views upon anyone....only here to discuss things in a healthy manner w/those who are interested in this topic. Again....this thread seemed like it would be a slam dunk for having lotza folks who'd be interested in this topic...perhaps my assumptioms are off base....whatever.

Lastly....w/re to what Ichan is proposing.....u really need to simply read the brief paragraph about what he's triyng to do b4 you automatically turn a deaf ear to him simply b/c he's a captialist. & his group has nothnig to do w/making money.....only in that he's attempting to clean up Wall St & make the CEO's accountable for once....which in turn will of course help the shareholders in the long run. Tho if The Venus Project had its' way.....there wouldnt be need for this at all since all currencies would be useless.....now wouldn't that be quite the end game?

Peace!!
There isn't any anger in my post.

And, you missed the entire point.

You said that you watch CNBC all day.

That was the reason for my comment.

I was not commenting on Zeitgeist nor did I insinuate that you were here to promote some get rich quick scheme.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-17-2008 at 10:30 AM.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:14 AM

Gettin used to this type of format.....got a few messages that I was replied to & of course replied to the wrong post...sorry 'bout that.

Moving on.....

This weekend they meet!

"Blueprint for Worldwide Currency System" straight from the horses mouth.

Yahoo!

Old 11-07-2008, 09:16 PM

It's only going to get worse, we're being advised.

Jobless ranks hit 10 million, most in 25 years - Yahoo! News
Old 11-07-2008, 09:37 PM
Leap in, limp out

The end is near.
Old 11-14-2008, 10:04 PM

The WORLD'S leaders met to discuss the GLOBAL economic crisis in Washington and dined in ELEGANCE while doing so.

Thank GOD they're triying to solve the crisis they created for the rest of us and FEASTING in elegance at the same time.

Don't know what we'd do without them.

World leaders move toward tougher financial rules - Yahoo! News

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-14-2008 at 10:11 PM.
Old 11-14-2008, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
The end is near.
The end of what?

Go take a hike, Mr. DOOM AND GLOOM!

Go to the mountains.

Breathe the air.

Stop promoting desperation.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-14-2008 at 10:12 PM.