Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2008, 09:09 AM
workin' for the man

Send a message via AIM to justgroovy
Default Re: I Am The Parakletos. Any Questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
I have supped with Jesus.
you mean like this ...

'sup Jesus?!

Anyway, hmmm, ask you any question ... what's the deal with Emma Smith?

Old 09-25-2008, 05:54 PM
I work for God

Quote:
Originally Posted by justgroovy View Post
you mean like this ...

'sup Jesus?!

Anyway, hmmm, ask you any question ... what's the deal with Emma Smith?

Funny. Waz up!

Emma Smith, Joseph Smith's wife?

I don't talk to dead people. That Jesus' realm. I only deal with the living, until judgement day, then I will release the dead from the sea of lost souls, to be judged by Jesus.

My opinion? Emma married the wrong guy.
Old 09-26-2008, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
Funny. Waz up!

Emma Smith, Joseph Smith's wife?

I don't talk to dead people. That Jesus' realm. I only deal with the living, until judgement day, then I will release the dead from the sea of lost souls, to be judged by Jesus.

My opinion? Emma married the wrong guy.
Both times?
Old 09-26-2008, 10:04 AM
workin' for the man

Send a message via AIM to justgroovy

lol Emma Smith is that person who posts about movies in the Lounge section.
Old 09-27-2008, 10:54 AM
I work for God

Quote:
The original New Testament Greek word parakletos (pronounced in Greek as par-ak-lay-tos), which literally means called to one's side, was used to describe someone who pleaded another's cause, or who helped others by defending or comforting them.
Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I go to the Father. Whatever you ask in My Name, I will do it, that the Father may be glorified in the Son; if you ask anything in My Name, I will do it. If you love Me, you will keep My Commandments. And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Counselor [parakletos], to be with you for ever, even the Spirit of Truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him; you know him, for he dwells with you, and will be in you." (John 14:12-17 RSV)

"But when the Counselor [parakletos] comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, even the Spirit of Truth, who proceeds from the Father, he will bear witness to me; and you also are witnesses" (John 15:26-27 RSV)

"Nevertheless I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Counselor [parakletos] will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. And when he comes, he will convince the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment" (John 16:7-8 RSV)
Bible Study - Parakletos

Quote:
Greek for advocate/intercessor, the word “parakletos” traces its roots back to ancient times. Translated in a variety of ways, “parakletos” refers to one who comes alongside and encourages us, one who enables us to be brave, one who empowers us to cope with the struggles and battles of life
Parakletos

Actually, I carry the "Spirit of Truth". I am here to open your eyes to the societies who are against God, and people follow like lost sheep.
Old 11-07-2008, 05:59 PM
I work for God

If we are to believe we are God's children, then we should see as parents or potential parents that if we have a bunch of kids, we try to punish them as individuals when they are acting badly, but sometimes when the kids are in a group, and all are acting bad, it's easy to lose your temper and yell for them to shut-up.

Sometimes, after you do that, you may feel sorry, or not, that you yelled, but it's to late cause you already did it.

If we are to believe that we are made in God's image, then we must assume, or believe, that God feels emotions like we do, and can be made happy by the things we do, or can be angered.

I see lots of signs that God is angry, and Bill the Homeless man told me same, and people just aren't getting it. I know that some will never get it, no matter how much they are led to believe, so therefore we will ALL pay in some way if we don't change our ways quick.

Stop building for WAR!

Feed the poor and the homeless, and let's take care of not just our neighbors, our friends, but pure strangers too. When you take care of a stranger, who knows what will happen, but trust God, if you do it for the right reasons, your kindness will come back around to you. Karma, you know. The story of the good samaritan.

All Russians aren't bad people. In fact, the majority of Russians are good, hardworking people just like us.

All Iranians aren't terrorists, good grief.

People, are basically good people. They have just been poorly led.

Let the good people prevail in the end. And those that have led poorly, shall pay dearly.