Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2008, 03:52 AM

Default Nobody is getting it - the $700B BailOut.

Over and over again, I see the public discussing both sides of a completely false dialectic process.... ($700 Billion dollar bailout). Again the federal reserve is a private entity that has never been audited in its entire history, and can create this needed money from thin air. The banking system can easily be bailed out by federal reserve notes - so why did they need Congress to pass this bill?

The real answer is they DIDN'T.

But what they did need is an excuse to collapse the economy and the $700 Billion dollar bill is nothing more than a dog and pony show for everybody to get all chatty about, it changes NOTHING. But it gives the ruling the elite the excuse they need. While the puppet media is howling (because they realize they are going for the ride as well) - everything is going just according to plan, and that plan is to put you into poverty. It cannot be stressed enough - the bill is only an excuse to create an crisis, and use this crisis as a guise to tighten liquidity on the banking system and seize your assets.

It is no different than a farmer who waters his crop (loosens liquidity) and watches his crop grow (economy flourishes.) Then at the time of harvest he halts liquidity (stops watering to dry the wheat out for harvest). Then he comes in and cuts his crop down (asset seizure after credit tightening.) After taking everything fresh seeds are planted (a new economy is started) and it is watered (liquidity is reapplied) and the cycle repeats. Your grandparents were a good example of this in action as the real cause of the financial crash was the tightening of liquidity.

The Congress voted against the bill because if they had not - the ruling elite would not have an excuse to create a crisis. This is a long term plan being craftily played out. Remember AGAIN the federal reserve can create this money from nothing, they never needed the $700 Billion. As you kill a deer you hang in the garage for a week to drain out its blood. As you kill an economy you tighten currency for a prolonged period until all the businesses and people are on their knees. Then you come in and buy all the businesse for pennies on the dollar, and take control of everything.

It works great:
- You make America a 2nd world country and the people work for free.
- Through various subsidiary corporations you quietly buy up all the industries and control EVERYTHING.
- Through the guise of an economic recession you can start labour camps and raise taxation to crippling levels.

And while this is being done to you - people can feel relieved that they 'fought the good fight' and convinced their senator to vote against the bill.

What should have been on the bill is the abolishment of the Federal Reserve and the right for them to create currency. Again everybody needs to watch the documentary The Money Masters which can be seen for free at video.google.com.. Write your senator ONLY ABOUT THE ABOLISHMENT OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE AND THEIR RIGHT TO ISSUE CURRENCY. It is the only issue that matters.

Why Are People Going for Senators That Voted For This Bill?

The bigger question is why are people not trying to get rid of ALL THE CORRUPT SENATORS, and keep people like Ron Paul that know the real cause of the problem. Email this to everybody you know - start a wake-up chain today!

Old 09-30-2008, 08:05 AM

Default Re: Nobody is getting it - the $700B BailOut.

Okay, I get it.

Now what?

Excerpt:

What should have been on the bill is the abolishment of the Federal Reserve and the right for them to create currency. Again everybody needs to watch the documentary The Money Masters which can be seen for free at video.google.com.. Write your senator ONLY ABOUT THE ABOLISHMENT OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE AND THEIR RIGHT TO ISSUE CURRENCY. It is the only issue that matters.

-----------------------------------------------------------

As if our Congress people, who work for the Banksters would place the abolishment of the Federal Reserve on the bill.

If they did and it passed, do you think Bush would VETO it?
Old 09-30-2008, 09:13 AM
workin' for the man

Send a message via AIM to justgroovy

Fantastic post summerops!
Old 09-30-2008, 04:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerops77 View Post
Over and over again, I see the public discussing both sides of a completely false dialectic process.... ($700 Billion dollar bailout). Again the federal reserve is a private entity that has never been audited in its entire history, and can create this needed money from thin air. The banking system can easily be bailed out by federal reserve notes - so why did they need Congress to pass this bill?

The real answer is they DIDN'T.

But what they did need is an excuse to collapse the economy and the $700 Billion dollar bill is nothing more than a dog and pony show for everybody to get all chatty about, it changes NOTHING. But it gives the ruling the elite the excuse they need. While the puppet media is howling (because they realize they are going for the ride as well) - everything is going just according to plan, and that plan is to put you into poverty. It cannot be stressed enough - the bill is only an excuse to create an crisis, and use this crisis as a guise to tighten liquidity on the banking system and seize your assets.

It is no different than a farmer who waters his crop (loosens liquidity) and watches his crop grow (economy flourishes.) Then at the time of harvest he halts liquidity (stops watering to dry the wheat out for harvest). Then he comes in and cuts his crop down (asset seizure after credit tightening.) After taking everything fresh seeds are planted (a new economy is started) and it is watered (liquidity is reapplied) and the cycle repeats. Your grandparents were a good example of this in action as the real cause of the financial crash was the tightening of liquidity.

The Congress voted against the bill because if they had not - the ruling elite would not have an excuse to create a crisis. This is a long term plan being craftily played out. Remember AGAIN the federal reserve can create this money from nothing, they never needed the $700 Billion. As you kill a deer you hang in the garage for a week to drain out its blood. As you kill an economy you tighten currency for a prolonged period until all the businesses and people are on their knees. Then you come in and buy all the businesse for pennies on the dollar, and take control of everything.

It works great:
- You make America a 2nd world country and the people work for free.
- Through various subsidiary corporations you quietly buy up all the industries and control EVERYTHING.
- Through the guise of an economic recession you can start labour camps and raise taxation to crippling levels.

And while this is being done to you - people can feel relieved that they 'fought the good fight' and convinced their senator to vote against the bill.

Why Are People Going for Senators That Voted For This Bill?

The bigger question is why are people not trying to get rid of ALL THE CORRUPT SENATORS, and keep people like Ron Paul that know the real cause of the problem. Email this to everybody you know - start a wake-up chain today!
I understand everyone's consternation about the situation, but in all honestly, none of this really effects me in any way. I'm already a broke pauper. I live from town to town in streets and homeless shelters half the time anyway.

You see, about 7 years ago, I finally 'GOT IT'. And all the world and family and church and everyone said, Oh dear boy, when are you ever going to 'GET IT'. My girlfriends said, 'Don't you get it! Don't you understand that we need to be youth ministers so that we can gain a paycheck and buy a house and a new car!' Well, she didn't say that, but that's what she was thinking.

So, none of this bothers me, because I don't have any money to lose anyway. If the the whole thing falls off the cliff tomarrow, it will not effect me in any way whatsoever. So I guess I just don't get it. What do you do with a man who just won't play the game, won't die, and in all honesty in his heart of heart could not care less about anything in the world but MONEY.

How will you control a person like that? How do you SCARE a person like that? How do you ENSLAVE a person like that?

I take life easy, and I march to the beat of my own drummer. It's lonely, but it's free too.
Old 09-30-2008, 05:29 PM

Summerops said:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Cause most of them are corrupt so it would be quite difficult to get rid of them all.

The deck is staked in THEIR favor.

Majority rules.

Isn't Ron Paul a Freemason?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-30-2008 at 05:34 PM.
Old 10-01-2008, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Real cause of the problem is fat greedy middle class americans whom expect to much material wealth and want to put it all on credit to the chinese while giving their tacit approval to their President to pour billions into war mongering in the middle east in pointless unwinable conflicts. I say sucked in suckers and good riddence to your champagne lifestyles boo hoo so sad
Old 10-01-2008, 12:38 PM

Oh, knock it off, Ozzie.

The middle class aren't responsible for what the war/power mongers do.
Old 10-01-2008, 01:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Oh, knock it off, Ozzie.

I agree with BA. The middle class are simply trying to survive. There's not champaine lifestyles down here in these trenches. I don't know what you define 'middle class' to be, but it sure isn't here.

The middle class is a candle burning at both ends and a boat with holes trying to stay afloat.

The middle class white man has every conceivable element in the universe working against him. He is defined as a racist, a sexist, an abuser, an idiot, a sheep, a joe, a whatever.

There is no human being more mindlessly bashed and abused in the world than a white male middle class American.

He is inducted to fight wars that his parents and girlfriends and grandparents are all proud to send him to. He must listen to constant bitching from his wife about what a pussy he must be and how liberated women are and then in the same moment if he shows the slightest weakness his own wife will verbally abuse him for being a pussy.

Black men blame the white man for everything and the elite use middle class white men as cannon fodder and skirmishers in their social-economic little silent war they have going on.

What amazing is that all middle class white men haven't gone Cho Sung Wei on us and started shooting up the neighbor hood, burning down the house and shooting the dog like that guy on Falling Down.

I'm telling you, there's coming a day of reckoning. White men, and ALL men for that matter are finally going to realize that they have been taking it up the ass for years. Their going to remember to strap on their balls and get their brains out of their pockets and when that happens, there ain't gonna be no more bitching from anyone.

Just give it a little longer. Let the middle class take a shafting a few more time. Have a few more financial collapses. Few more 9/11s, and men will throw down the gaunlet!

P.S. Actually, everything I just wrote is a complete load of crap. Saddly, what I know in my heart is that most men really are pussies. I'm 31 and started fighting this war when I was 21. Which means, A) I actually do care, B) I really am not a pussy C) I really would fight a war. Because of this, I have been systematically pushed out of society and family and church, which tells me, A) I really am surrounded by a bunch of middle class men who talk a good game but when push comes to shove will ALWAYS try to cover their ass, B) I thought we really were supposed to stand up to tyranny, but what I have found is that everything they always told me in church they wouldn't do if life depended on it.

And for these reasons, I know the Illuminati will in fact dismantle America. It's not because I'm not brave. It's not because I'm stupid. It's not because I'm part of the herd. It's because before you even get to the main army of the adversary you have to wade through a river of bullshit created from 100,000 cows all running at you.

I do not fear the Illuminati. I fear the Ignorant Common Man above all!
Old 10-02-2008, 05:52 AM

Thumbs down Re: Nobody is getting it - the $700B BailOut.

Quote:
Oh, knock it off, Ozzie.

Thats right its always someone elses fault except for the average middle class whom wants their house two cars two computers or more,cable tv,foxtel, xbox, playstation twice yearly vacations extra servings of fast food lard mega sugar diets.
No BS both of you its time all people especially the western middle classes took responsibility for their own actions. To think i thought most americans were great believers in individual responsbility NOT REALLY it seems!.
bTW This financial screw up effects the whole world not just the US so if the rest of the world including Aus is going to have to pay for the americas bad lending habits and militarist big spending government & global imperialist ambitions, then I am sure as hell going to let them know about it one or way another cc seems a good enough place as any.
It may surprise you to know BA i ve never really liked americans period if there was atleast one decent conspiracy forum based in Aus then would be spending all my time in there and none on cc unfortuntely theres not so ill continue to vent my spleen here!. Also if you yanks are so happy with your evil empire why are you always whinging about it why theres two choices put up or shut up hypocrites.The Chinese and Russians are already stealing the US thunder boo hoo