Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-30-2008, 09:56 PM
stompk's Avatar
stompk stompk is offline
I work for God
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In the valley
Posts: 542
Exclamation God controls death.


Well, He does.

And THATS why we should fear Him, and love Him. We are truly in God's hands.

Maybe literally. Maybe we are the ointment in Gods hands. All I know is,

He can take away death.

Death can be a relief from pain and suffering. Death can also be early, and cruel. I don't pretend to know how exactly one is led to death, but I do know that it has something to do with how you live, as close to the commandments as possible, yes still be human, and be able to make mistakes, and learn from them.

It has taken nearly 7777 years to get to this point. EVERYONE in this time is lucky. Lucky we only have to experience separation from God for a short time, athough it will seem like eternal, if we so choose that path.

Death can also be a wonderful thing. I have seen the throne, and it is magnificent, and felt the love and peace.

I have listened to examples of Hell, that I believe to be real encounters, but who know really what it's like to be separated from God, and not be able to die, ever.

So, hopefully I've got your attention.

Now, let's talk about what is coming.

It's like a train, and we are standing on the tracks, and we won't even know what hit us.

It will be supernatural, and real at the same time. Leather winged creatures with razor claws.

Vultures of all sorts. Spiders, spiders and more spiders. And that's only what I know about.

Why?

Because we fucked up. We laugh at God, mocking Him. Hell, there's even a new movie out, Bill Maher, mocking people's belief in him.

What did God say in His story, the bible. Get it. His-story. History.

He said, love me.

Cause I made you like me, I get jealous too.

And angry.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-30-2008, 10:05 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: God controls death.

God is not to be feared.

God does not control death.

GOD said he gets jealous and angry?

Scripture, please.

Vultures, spiders, spiders and leather-winged creatures?

Okay.

Like I said.

Don't bogart that joint, my friend.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-09-2008, 01:43 PM
Leonardo Leonardo is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 498
Default Re: God controls death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
God is not to be feared.

God does not control death.

GOD said he gets jealous and angry?

Scripture, please.

Vultures, spiders, spiders and leather-winged creatures?

Okay.

Like I said.

Don't bogart that joint, my friend.
1.) "Thou shalt fear thy God: for I am the LORD your God." --Leviticus 25:17

2.) "See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand." -- Deut. 32:39

3.) "For thou shalt worship no other god: for the
LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:" -- Exodus 34:14

Haven't been to Sunday school in a while, have we, Blue..
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-09-2008, 03:28 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: God controls death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
1.) "Thou shalt fear thy God: for I am the LORD your God." --Leviticus 25:17

2.) "See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand." -- Deut. 32:39

3.) "For thou shalt worship no other god: for the
LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:" -- Exodus 34:14

Haven't been to Sunday school in a while, have we, Blue..
I don't attend Sunday school as I'm an adult and I don't believe every word in the bible ascribed to GOD came from GOD's lips.

I especially do not believe that GOD controls DEATH nor do I believe that he would expect us to fear him or that he is a JEALOUS GOD.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-10-2008, 01:20 PM
Leonardo Leonardo is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 498
Default Re: God controls death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I don't attend Sunday school as I'm an adult and I don't believe every word in the bible ascribed to GOD came from GOD's lips.

I especially do not believe that GOD controls DEATH nor do I believe that he would expect us to fear him or that he is a JEALOUS GOD.
You will be a true believer.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.