Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-23-2008, 04:43 PM

Thumbs down Freakshow Human/Animal Hybrid Creatures Are Now LEGAL In The U.K.

Imagine a world where the government uses your DNA without your consent to create human/animal hybrid creatures for bizarre scientific experiments. Does that sound like a plot to a far-fetched Hollywood film? It's not:

The Moral Collapse Of America: Freakshow Human/Animal Hybrid Creatures Now LEGAL In The U.K.

The U.K. House of Commons passed a law yesterday entitled the "Human Fertilisation and Embryology Bill" that allows human/animal embryos to be created through cloning which scientists may then use for "scientific" experiments.

Where will the scientists get all of the DNA they need for this cloning? Well, another provision in this horrible bill allows scientists to take DNA from certain classes of people without their consent. So if you live in the U.K., and you belong to one of those classes of people, you can now be cloned without your consent.

Old 11-07-2008, 03:36 AM
Leap in, limp out

Default Re: Freakshow Human/Animal Hybrid Creatures Are Now LEGAL In The U.K.

This is just not right. I do not care what religion you are...If you are not appalled by this then you are a sicko. I am sure these labs will be burned down by the ELF of UK, There is an ELF in UK, right?
Free the monkeys from the wicked witch! This has to stop. I hope legal means can be achieved to stop this. I dont like to see terror, but what do you think will happen? This wont get far. If it does, the end is near for us all.