Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2008, 09:20 AM
I work for God

Arrow Operation Black Demon. Airforce Spreading The Word.

In a stealthy move, the military is mobilizing.

If you have ever been in the military, you will
recognize that this is the beginning of Martial
Law.

Quote:
The Air Force Personnel Center Commander, Maj. Gen. K.C. McClain, will kick off an Air Force-wide "Spread the Word" briefing tour at Oct. 7 and 8 at Hickam Air Force Base, Hawaii.

"AFPC is evolving to provide personnel services in new formats through new programs, and we want to communicate these changes in the field--so, we're coming to you," General McClain said.
AFPC Spread the Word team launches global tour

Quote:
Specific topics covered in the Spread the Word briefings will include, among others, 365-day deployment options, the Global Air and Space Expeditionary Force tempo-banding deployment system, civilian hiring procedures, and assignment changes.
So, what is going on? I found this

Quote:
More than 500 Air Force members in network operations security centers and network control centers from 16 bases throughout the Air Force's nine major commands completed a two-week global network defense exercise called Black Demon, March 25.
AFIWC concludes Black Demon exercise | Spokesman Magazine | Find Articles at BNET

Black Demon?? Nice name.

Quote:
The white cell sends out scenarios such as reconnaissance activities, denials of service and loss of critical network defense components to the red cell--the aggressors; they, in turn, use those methods to attack the blue players--the network defenders. The black cell functions as the observation cell and members from that cell record the network defender's reaction to network attacks and report their findings to the white cell.
Cells? Like terrorist cells??

US Air Force: AFD-070129-211

Quote:
The 81st Training Wing oversees the technical training for officers, airmen and civilians of the U.S. Air Force, Air National Guard and other Department of Defense agencies. The training covers numerous electronic, avionics, computer, personnel and information management career fields
81st Training Wing [81st TRW]

Old 10-05-2008, 01:30 PM

Default Re: Operation Black Demon. Airforce Spreading The Word.

I would agree there is certainly something afoot. The satanists are making their move, the coffins, the camps and the troops, seem to be in place. I think this financial meltdown is their guise for just such a move, i wonder how long before Georgie pulls the plug on the farsical election process and impliments martial law??
Old 10-05-2008, 10:32 PM

Did you even read the information contained in the link that you provided?

I highly doubt it based upon your conclusion that this indicates Martial Law is about to descend upon us.

You are skewing the facts.

Something that THEY do.

Unless you are an INSIDER and I'm sure that you are not, you have NO CLUE as to what our government is planning.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-05-2008 at 11:54 PM.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:11 AM
I work for God

Quote:
If the US authorities cannot resolve the crisis with financial, monetary and economic measures, and increasing internal social violence and political insecurity were to affect the US and its key allies, then the crisis will go into geopolitical and military mode. If an extended banking holiday is forced upon the Bush administration, freezing banking accounts, deposits, ATM machines (just like the "Corralito" - i.e., the "baby play pen" - that Argentina suffered starting 1st December 2001 generating unimaginable hardship to our country), this may later lead to trying to resolve the problem on a the international geopolitical stage by "kicking the chessboard".
Will the Crisis Bring Down the Global Financial System? Go Get Your Dollars Out Now! FAST!!!

Go ahead and defend your beloved military, Blue Angel.

They are no longer concerned about protecting the citizens, but protecting themselves.

Quote:
Developing and caring for our Airmen is one of the Air Force's top priorities
Old 10-06-2008, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
Will the Crisis Bring Down the Global Financial System? Go Get Your Dollars Out Now! FAST!!!

Go ahead and defend your beloved military, Blue Angel.

They are no longer concerned about protecting the citizens, but protecting themselves.

I am not defending the military and they certainly are not MY BELOVED military.

I am questioning YOUR warningS about Martial Law and where the information is coming from.

If you interpret that as defending the military, you are way out of line.

You are making SERIOUS allegations that our country will soon be under Martial Law. I, for one, do not take this lightly and have the RIGHT to ask you to inform us as to how you would know this.

Are you passing along information you've read somewhere on the internet or do you have access to "inside information?"

Are you in the military?

If not, then how do you know what they are planning?

Please inform us.

You certainly know not of what you speak to insinuate that I am defending the military.