Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > The media
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2009, 12:08 PM
Banned

Default The Truth Revealed!! Pokemons Are Demons!!

Oh yes, I have decided to reveal the truth that has been hidden from the deceived minions of America!!
In a cunning and vicious attack on our great Christian nation, the evil Satanists in the media have been unleashing Satanic cartoons to transform God-fearing youth into Satan crazed maniacs! Consider:

Let's look at another character, Ash's companion Misty. She is described as "headstrong and stubborn constantly quibbling with Ash and seems to harbor deeper feelings for Ash." Then there is the third member of the trio, Brock who is "by far the most hormonal. Brock's fascination with the opposite sex many times gets him or the group into trouble, although he's yet to have anything resembling a score." Let's take a look at Pok_mon trainer Gary. He is "a real jerk self-centered, vindictive and obnoxious. Then there are Jessie & James. Here is how they are described -- "Prepare for trouble, make it double.... Jessie, James are a mysterious and evil gang looking to steal rare Pok_mon. Jessie and James are stuck up, fashion conscious, and prone to cross-dressing."

Headstrong, stubborn, quibbling, self-centered, vindictive, obnoxious, hormonal, sexually preoccupied, evil, thieving, cross-dressing jerks are most definitely not biblical role models! These characters do not portray biblical values. Pok_mon does not measure up!

MY GOD! SEXUAL?!? Can you believe that? As a child growing up in a spiritually pure house, undefiled by a television, radio or the celebration of Satan's holiday Halloween, sex was the last thing on my mind! Are these GODLY values for our youth to aspire to in our Christian nation?!!

What's the big deal you say? When will you wake up, you wretched fornicators! Satan is using all his might to corrupt our children and to nuetralize Godly parents from making sure their children are raised holy and pure.In fact, the King James Version of Proverbs 13:24 says: He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes. Yet, the state of Massachussets (a Satan infested, homosexual loving state) has even spoken of making it illegal for a person to beat Godliness into their children! See for instance this :

Since 1979 nineteen countries led by Sweden have banned corporal punishment by parents of kids in the home. A bill scheduled for debate today before the Massachusetts legislature would make that state the first to join the trend. (Laurel Sweet, “Bay State’s going slap-happy”, Boston Herald, Nov. 27; “Anti-spanking bill is folly” (editorial), Nov. 28; Stephen Bainbridge, Nov. 22 (New Zealand)). Earlier: Apr. 19, 2004 (U.K.); Feb. 14Feb. 24, 2007 (proposal in California). (see Banning spanking in Massachusetts?)

Imagine! Is this the worst assault on the holiness, sanctity, purity and moral cleanliness of our youth? NO! Satanic rock n' roll blares through their radios inviting them to join the Prince of Lies in the dominion of eternal suffering-just look at this song "N.I.B" (Nativity in Black") by Black Sabbath which invites you to leap into the flames of Hell and be with the Lord of Darkness:
"Some people say MY LOVE cannot be true
Please believe me, MY LOVE, and I'll show you
I will give you those things you thought unreal . . .
YOUR LOVE FOR ME has just got to be real . . .
Look into my eyes, you will see who I am
MY NAME IS LUCIFER, PLEASE TAKE MY HAND!"
In conclusion, the youth of our holy Christian nation is under assault! Our youth are being picked off by demons who disguise themselves as cute monsters, by Satan posessed politicians who love homosexcuality and hate us disciplining our kids and by Satanic rock inviting our children to leap into the flames of Hell!
We must expose this Satanic Conspiracy and insist that God be returned to America! We must remove the homosexuals and the liberals from our Godly, Republican nation!!!!

Old 04-03-2009, 12:23 AM

Default Re: The Truth Revealed!! Pokemons Are Demons!!

Well, thank you for posting that nonsense.

We shall forever be grateful.
Old 04-04-2009, 03:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Well, thank you for posting that nonsense.

We shall forever be grateful.
You shall forever be..DEAD
Old 04-04-2009, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon View Post
Ah, is there some problem you have with me that would cause you to desire my demise?

Please, do tell all.
Old 04-04-2009, 10:13 PM

Quote:
That's funny.

I have a pulse, so, obviously I'M NOT DEAD!
Old 04-07-2009, 02:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Ah, is there some problem you have with me that would cause you to desire my demise?

Please, do tell all.
Yes. I give you now a choice. On one hand, you can serve me as my faithful apprentice and live. On the other hand, you can refuse and accept your demise as your destiny.

Either way suits me. Choose well, or perish forever.
Old 04-07-2009, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Yes. I give you now a choice. On one hand, you can serve me as my faithful apprentice and live. On the other hand, you can refuse and accept your demise as your destiny.

Either way suits me. Choose well, or perish forever.
QUOTE!