Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2008, 10:28 PM

Default Aspartame Destroys Brain Learning Areas

If you wonder why so many children have ADD, it's because aspartame destroys the brain - especially in the area of learning. This is a study from Norway in 2001.

Abstract:

Introduction: Aspartame (ASM) is a product that was originally made for diabetics, but today ASM is widely used by healthy people as artificial sweetener in many food products.

Purpose: The main goal with this research was to see whether ASM was harmful to brain cells (cerebellar granule cells). We wanted to check if the damage to the neurons are connected to the N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA)-receptors on these cells. Procedure: Brain cells from 7 day old mice were used. They were cultured in 24 well dishes and different quantities of ASM were added. After 7 days the cultures were analysed by two different tests: Lactate dehydrogenases (LDH) test, which gives a picture of cell death (LDH leakage to the medium in which the cells were cultured). 3My own conclusion is that we've seen a huge epidemic of people getting sick, cancer, MS, Alzheimer's disease, autism, etc. etc. The connection between all of these things and the pharmaceutical industry is the fact that what they're sick and dying from is coming from man-made chemical concoctions. We need to stop putting these poisons into our bodies in any form--gm food, pills, injections, etc. Stop the insanity!!
Big Surprise--Aspartame Destroys Brain Learning Areas

Old 10-06-2008, 12:44 AM
Researcher of Evidence

Default Re: Aspartame Destroys Brain Learning Areas

So I guess that's why people still laugh when you show them proof?
Old 10-06-2008, 01:07 AM

people on digg said it taste good.
I prefer sugar and splenda is a alternative.
Old 10-06-2008, 08:56 AM
Researcher of Evidence

Only brown sugar , & sugar cane are good. To put it in layman's terms, Splenda is the same shit as Aspartame. Look at this video: (Sweet misery, a poisoned world here:

Videos, PDF Downloads & More, to take the 'theory' out of 'conspiracy theory'

(I put all the need to know videos in one place, & they have a link next to them so you can download before Google/youtube pulls the videos).
Old 10-06-2008, 10:10 AM
workin' for the man

Send a message via AIM to justgroovy

Stevia is ok too, but it doesn't taste as good. I use maple syrup to sweeten stuff once in a while too.

I had the pleasure of interviewing Betty Martini for a website I used to run, there is a lot of information here: Aspartame & Aspartame Poisoning Information Site
Old 10-06-2008, 01:51 PM
Researcher of Evidence

Man! I guess I should change the title of CriticalUnity.org to make it clear that 'All need to know Info - Links + Videos to proof' or something, because doorway is a link on my site! Just look at it! (click Links)

And what the hell is Stevia?
Old 10-06-2008, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time=Now View Post
Man! I guess I should change the title of CriticalUnity.org to make it clear that 'All need to know Info - Links + Videos to proof' or something, because doorway is a link on my site! Just look at it! (click Links)

And what the hell is Stevia?
That is hysterical.

What is Stevia?

Are you out there Groovy?
Old 10-06-2008, 10:47 PM
Researcher of Evidence

Right... It's pretty funny, but the number of visitors on my site must be 10000X more than what it fucking is.... so... while you are waiting at the bank to pay your internet bill or whatever, take out a freaking pen, & paper, write criticalUnity.org on it, & put it in a stategic place It's far from funny that the little map on my site that shows the number of visitors is not filled with red dots... But anyways, as I complete the links site, which has a link to dorway, by the way, to make it clear to speed readers, the number of visitors shall increase, because all you have to do is invest a little time in spreading the word about the URL: criticalUnity.org

I'm in freaking Canada... so I guess i'm 'out there'... and have no fucking idea what Stevia is... So.. fill me in , blue's Journey (Neo Geo Game you should have installed) ;-)
Old 10-06-2008, 10:56 PM

I googled Betty Martini, the person JustGroovy said she has the pleasure of interviewing when she hosted a website.

The product Stevia was spoken about.

But, they were in the know about this product, if you know what I mean.

I shop at a health food store and have never seen Stevia nor have I ever heard it mentioned ANYWHERE.

Okay.

Hound me, why don't cha?

I'll check out the game.

I'm reluctant cause I do have a propensity wherein once I become engaged by another entity that wants to win, I don't quit until I do.

It's time consuming, but well worth the outcome in some cases and, at this point, my time has been very well spent.

You know, husband, children, house, dog, personal life, and that double life.

WHEW!

I'm exhausted.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-07-2008 at 12:07 AM.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:12 AM

Where is justgroovy when you need her?