Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2008, 12:05 PM
Researcher of Evidence

Default This site needs to go viral: All Need to Know Info!

Again, since there are so many posts per day, the existence of criticalunity.org is left in the dark, so given that the current content is needed by the world, AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE NEED TO SEE THIS INFORMATION! - It's all in one place, & I think it's a great activist tool to get the 'normal' people to wake up!

Old 10-08-2008, 07:37 PM

Default Re: This site needs to go viral: All Need to Know Info!

The following is from your site:

"I worked under the direction of a reptilian, Draco [at Montauk]. The name "Draco" is actually the name of the star system. It is the whole area of the reptilian races. The reptilians were heavily involved in the Montauk project. At Montauk there was a very tall winged reptilian. He was very, very powerful. The reptilians are tired of living hidden lives and they are very anxious to become public once more as they have been in the past. In order to do that they are literally blitzing the media with reptilian like programmes and shows, especially for children, and they are preparing adults through electromagnetic transmissions for the public appearance of reptilians. One of their biggest weaknesses is that they are not very spiritually minded - they don't have a lot of psychic ability - and they rely a lot on technology and controlling others with technology. The biggest threat to them is people having control of their own minds."- Stewart Swerdlow, a participant in the Montauk Project, referring to the Draco, Reptilians.

------------------------------------------------------

Question.

Do you actually believe this?

Hypothetical:

How in the world are reptilians preparing humans for their appearance on Earth through the use of electromagnetic transmissions?
Old 10-09-2008, 03:28 PM
Researcher of Evidence

I have no idea... It's not the best quote in the world for proving Reptilians, as it proves nothing; the guy could be lying or delusional, but I hope you reloaded the page, because there are tons of other quotes that appear in the random quote space.

This document & the book 'the biggest secret' outlines the reptilian reality.

http://www.criticalunity.org/files/R...h_Archives.pdf
Old 10-09-2008, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time=Now View Post
I have no idea... It's not the best quote in the world for proving Reptilians, as it proves nothing; the guy could be lying or delusional, but I hope you reloaded the page, because there are tons of other quotes that appear in the random quote space.

This document & the book 'the biggest secret' outlines the reptilian reality.

http://www.criticalunity.org/files/R...h_Archives.pdf
Exactly, it does not prove the existence of reptilians.

There is NO QUOTE in the world that can prove the existence of reptilians.

TO SEE IS TO BELIEVE.
Old 10-09-2008, 10:57 PM
Researcher of Evidence

WELL QUOTE THIS: Just do the research yourself & have an open mind, even though it seems far out. (I didn't believe it either at first myself, as it seems over-bearing), but just Google Arizona Wilder on Google Video, & Also search for reptilian agenda. The proof is via logical inference, as you see the dots connect, it is clearly the root of all problems on earth, & believe me; I was contemplating even mentioning it on my site, for I do not want to lose credibility, I want people to visit so they can see the need to know info & then in turn spread the word!
Old 10-10-2008, 01:09 PM

Quote:
WELL QUOTE THIS: Just do the research yourself & have an open mind, even though it seems far out. (I didn't believe it either at first myself, as it seems over-bearing), but just Google Arizona Wilder on Google Video, & Also search for reptilian agenda. The proof is via logical inference, as you see the dots connect, it is clearly the root of all problems on earth, & believe me; I was contemplating even mentioning it on my site, for I do not want to lose credibility, I want people to visit so they can see the need to know info & then in turn spread the word!
Hypothetical:

I believe reptilians exist.

Now what?
Old 10-10-2008, 01:40 PM
Researcher of Evidence

Exclamation Re: This site needs to go viral: All Need to Know Info!

Listen; instead of renting a video, use Google video while you still can... - And search for those keywords I mentioned. ( Arizona Wilder )

And the 'Hypothetical:' will be no more...

- It's the same as asking ' I believe that voting will do no good, because the leaders are selected before elected, & they are all bringing on the agenda of the NWO, so what now?

What now, is you are closer to the right direction; you can now think for yourself... And see the big picture. The Reps are the root of the problem, & Alex Jones used to talk about it years ago, but given that it's so hard to believe , even in the conspiracy field without prior looking at the facts, he hold off on that, but I don't give a shit, as people still think Fluoride & Aspartame is good... SOMETHING help US!!!!!!
Old 10-10-2008, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Listen; instead of renting a video, use Google video while you still can... - And search for those keywords I mentioned. ( Arizona Wilder )

And the 'Hypothetical:' will be no more...

- It's the same as asking ' I believe that voting will do no good, because the leaders are selected before elected, & they are all bringing on the agenda of the NWO, so what now?

What now, is you are closer to the right direction; you can now think for yourself... And see the big picture. The Reps are the root of the problem, & Alex Jones used to talk about it years ago, but given that it's so hard to believe , even in the conspiracy field without prior looking at the facts, he hold off on that, but I don't give a shit, as people still think Fluoride & Aspartame is good... SOMETHING help US!!!!!!
It was a hypothetical so I'm not headed in the right direction.

Yes, I definitely can think for myself.

I'd love to read what Alex Jones had to say about the REPTILIANS.

Does he believe?
Old 10-11-2008, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Again, since there are so many posts per day, the existence of criticalunity.org is left in the dark, so given that the current content is needed by the world, AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE NEED TO SEE THIS INFORMATION! - It's all in one place, & I think it's a great activist tool to get the 'normal' people to wake up!
You dont seem to realise many of the folks you claim are ignorant actually know as much as you do they simply believe in what is happening because they are willing participants or foot soldiers of the WATCH or play ignorant or ridicule when questioned by nutty conspiracy kooks eg like us.
Remeber conspiracy kooks are the loonie fringe in most educated western nations when was the last time you heard an academic at University or college in the english speaking world suggest or encourage belief in Illuminist conspiracy they will however encourage counter culture fabianism, liberalism and cultural marxism.