Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-28-2008, 01:04 AM

Default Historical Verdict on Bush Will Be Harsh

Historical Verdict on Bush Will Be Harsh
The judgment of history may well be that the United States has been “taken into, and kept in, the Iraq War by a guy who is not quite right in his head,” a distinguished legal scholar says.

“It may take 25 or 50 years, but it is almost certain that one day this character will be exhibit number one for the danger of having a nut job in the oval office,” says Lawrence Velvel, dean of the Massachusetts School of Law at Andover.

Writing in his latest book, “An Enemy of the People,”(Doukathsan Press) Velvel said, “In everyday life, someone who refuses to recognize the actual facts of the world around him, and who instead lives in a dream world in his head, is regarded as not being sane, as being, to use the blunt words, insane or crazy. Why is it different when it is a national leader who refuses to recognize facts in the world and instead lives in a dream world in his head?”

Velvel goes on to say, “Most interesting is the idea that Bush suffers from a condition called ‘dry drunk’. Essentially, this means that even if one eventually stops drinking, as Bush did, years of alcoholism cause irreversible damage to brain chemistry. Results of this damage include such Bushian traits as rigid judgmentalism, irritability, impatience, grandiosity, obsessive thought patterns, incoherent speech and other unlovely characteristics.”
War On You: Historical Verdict on Bush Will Be Harsh

Old 10-29-2008, 02:32 PM
George Orwell: 1984

Default Re: Historical Verdict on Bush Will Be Harsh

Unfortunately we're still in the present and History isn't History until we're in the future and looking back at today.

I believe that History of today will be decided by who is in power and influence in the future. One side or the other of this issue has zero impact on the facts of how History will look upon George W. Bush.

The only thing that matters about History is who is in power and rewriting the books and in charge of brainwashing the children of the country in the future.
Old 10-29-2008, 06:20 PM

It doesn't matter how harsh the history of any of our past presidents.

That won't change the actions they chose while President of the United State's of America and Commander in Chief.
Old 10-29-2008, 06:44 PM
George Orwell: 1984

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
It doesn't matter how harsh the history of any of our past presidents.

That won't change the actions they chose while President of the United State's of America and Commander in Chief.
I'm afraid I probably misunderstood the topic.

I thought the topic was "In the future, how will people look back Historically on what George W. Bush is doing right now."

Not about why GWB is doing what he's doing right now because of his past.

Right? ?
Old 10-30-2008, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McHub532 View Post
I'm afraid I probably misunderstood the topic.

I thought the topic was "In the future, how will people look back Historically on what George W. Bush is doing right now."

Not about why GWB is doing what he's doing right now because of his past.

Right? ?
No.

I don't think you misunderstood the topic.

My point was that it doesn't matter to our President's how they go down in history.

They don't care what is written about them after they were President.

It is of no consequence to them.

Their actions while President and the consequences of same to the people of this country are a testament to this fact.

As far as Bush's past.

I'm certain there's much that has been covered up and, in order to keep it covered up, he serves his masters.