Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-16-2009, 11:15 AM

Default Re: The Top Mason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by makaveli View Post
Unless he was killed by someone within the same family or it was suicide. That's why I'm saying this reference is pointless.

But this is just werid you are saying he could only be killed by his own family or committed suicide but could not be from anyone outside.
I'm not excluding this possibility. I just seems highly unlikely.

Quote:
The Jesuits have become irrelevant during the last 2 centuries.

Yes but not at the time of the rise of rotschilds and they could have foreseen this and acted against.
If that would have been the case, the last 200 years of history would have been very different.

Quote:
Or you fail to respond in time and the rising power gains control over your own organisation, which is precisely what happened...

Then show me evidence of this instead of narrating a story.
The radical shift from an arristocratic pro-European agenda to a Talmudic anti-European agenda is all the evidence I need.

Quote:
Useful idiots? Which king or queen in your opinion was a usefull idiot? Frederick the Great? Queen Elizabeth?
Anyone foolish enough to hire a court Jew as their advisor.

Quote:
WHo exactly is it you are accussing of being a puppet. You know you can't name the few mentioned cause it was Frederick the Great who reshaped the entire freemsonary making himselve head of it and used jews for dirty jobs (and if they had serverd their purpose I wouldn't be suprised he killed them). So how exactly was Frederick controlled by Jews? Tell me that.
He loved to surround himself by "Jewish advisors" aka "court Jews".

Quote:
But you can also look the other way around: french monarch and russion monarchs where enemies to the royal bloodlines of Hesse/Brunswick. So there are two ways to look at it but you simply don't do that. The only way the Russian household as far as I am aware is connected in trough the link of Hesse wich initselve isn't a strong one.
Czar Nicholas II was the nephew of several monarchs, including King George I of Greece, King Frederick VIII of Denmark, Alexandra, Queen consort of the United Kingdom, and The Crown Princess of Hanover.

Quote:
Obviously you don't know that much about the current royal house and just go by the media.
Whatever

Quote:
Princess Diania never died in my opinion its just one big charade.
Evidence? Reason?

Quote:
The royals are a whole family how to assasinate them all? Need a revolution.
It isn't that hard if you're a Rothschild.

Quote:
So did the french. All royals have intermarries but not on the scale of the brunshwick/hesse/orange they have praticaly become one huge family with some outside marriages to other monarchs such as the french or russian.
I repeat : Czar Nicholas II was the nephew of several monarchs, including King George I of Greece, King Frederick VIII of Denmark, Alexandra, Queen consort of the United Kingdom, and The Crown Princess of Hanover.

Quote:
But you just agreed in the other post that skull & bones are above rockerfellers
No I didn't.

Quote:
As I've shown Templars protected the Frensh King in de Guarde de Ecosse.
So?

Quote:
For god sake the entire house of Hesse was a manifestation of Rosicrucianism as Frances Yates points out.
Maybe the house of Hesse was given its power by freemasons in a first phase of their plan? That would explain why they're so obedient to the masonc agenda.

Quote:
I start to get the feeling you don't present arguments you present dogmas
I just don't see any real power among royals today.

Just because they're patrons, that doesn't mean they have a more than marginal voice in those organisations.

Quote:
I still see strong aristrocratic pressence appearantly you never read anything of Carroll Quigley or studied the Pilgrim Society.
Some arristocrats have joined the bourgeois. Most have lost their power entirely.
Quote:
Besides you do know that since these royals claim jewish heritage its not suprising to see jews coming back to power and talmudic values. Besides what values are we actually talking about here?
I'm referring to agenda set out in the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion that has been implemented over the last century.

Quote:
Now but if if they were put in this position by them they where atleast to be semi-puppets.
At no time did Hitler show any support for the "Illuminati" agenda, quite the contrary !

Quote:
I already explained why financial support of Hitler by some powerful industrialists doesn't prove anything.

No you didn't.
Yes I did. Try rereading my previous post.

Quote:
I bet Morgan started out as what Ford calls a "constructive financeer" but ended up a "destructive financeer" as he came to realise the "destructive financeers" would destroy his empire if he didn't join them... much like the royals did.

Complete nonsese you haven't read the quote right. It says first there was criticism against the house of Morgan but then Henry shifted sides and then he started calling the House of Morgan constructive.
The text implies that Ford first accused pretty much the entire industrialist scene of being "destructive" but as time went on he divided industrialists in "good" and "bad" people.

Quote:
But even then you are still having a party with amazing amount of influence from the THule society and the occult.
Early in 1920 Karl Harrer was forced out of the DAP as Hitler moved to sever the party's link with the Thule Society, which subsequently fell into decline and was dissolved about five years later. Rudolf von Sebottendorff had withdrawn from the Thule Society in 1919, but in 1933 he returned to Germany in the hope of reviving it. In that year he published a book entitled Before Hitler Came, in which he claimed that the Thule Society had paved the way for the Führer: "Thulers were the ones to whom Hitler first came, and Thulers were the first to unite themselves with Hitler." This claim was not favourably received by the Nazi authorities: after 1933, esoteric organisations (including völkisch occultists) were suppressed, many closed down by anti-Masonic legislation in 1935. Sebottendorff's book was prohibited and he himself was arrested and imprisoned for a short period in 1934, afterwards departing into a lonely exile in Turkey.

The esotericm of the SS was largely based on the viewpoints of Karl Maria Wiligut, who was not affiliated with the Thule Society. Wiligut was the only esoterist with any real influence in the Third Reich.

Quote:
Back in the 19th century, pretty much every educated white person believed in the superiority of white people over other people. This was considered self-evident by a comparison of Western culture with other cultures.

Can't tell have no information on this.

By fascists perhaps?!?
Just research 19th century culture. Back then, no educated White person would have taken the idea of racial equality seriously.

Quote:
Everytime I try to visualise this hierarchy with the rotschilds on top it just fall apart and doesn't hold. And I've been trying to visualise it like over 50 working hours now it only adds up with the royals on top.
Why?

Last edited by Out of the Box : 11-16-2009 at 11:22 AM.
Old 11-16-2009, 11:06 PM

Default Re: The Top Mason.

The Rothschild family (often referred to simply as the Rothschilds) is an international dynasty of German Jewish origin that established worldwide banking and finance operations and was ennobled by Austria and the United Kingdom.

Rothschild family - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is a thread that I authored around here somewhere titled, "Keeping it All in the Family" or something to that affect.

Excerpt:

The family's rise to international prominence began with Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744–1812), the son of Amschel Moses Rothschild,[1] a money changer. Born in the ghetto (called "Judengasse" or Jew Alley) of Frankfurt am Main, he developed a finance house and spread his empire by installing each of his five sons in European cities to conduct business. An essential part of Mayer Rothschild's strategy for future success was to keep control of their businesses in family hands, allowing them to maintain full discretion about the size of their wealth and their business achievements. Mayer Rothschild successfully kept the fortune in the family with carefully arranged marriages between closely related family members. His sons were:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Rothschild's built the banking houses.