Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-2008, 09:39 PM

Default Re: The Top Mason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
I will say I am not privy to Scottish Rite Masonry (which is the 33rd side). For the Blue Lodge (Craft Masonry) I am privy to all it's doings as well as the York Rite. Unless you are in the group you wouldn't have a full grasp of everything. If a 33rd member comes into the Lodge he is just another member and must be respectful to the Worshipful Master. In the Scottish Rite a 33rd may be in charge, but you also have to realize we elect our leaders. Even to become a 33rd you must be invited by the Council (as far as I know). Freemasonry isn't a pole that ends with the 33rd. It's a tree with branches going off from the trunk (or Craft Masonry/Blue Lodge).
It just sounds, well, just sounds, so weird.

"If a 33rd member comes into the Lodge he is just another member and must be respectful to the Worshipful Master."

I dunno.

Who the hell wants to have the title of a Worshipful Master that demands people be respectful to you.

That, folks, is just plain WEIRD and these men are involved in CHILDREN's charities and ORPHANGES.

Old 01-18-2009, 12:09 PM

STOMPK:
Yes indeed you seem to have nailed it down this is it she runs everything but I wonder how did you come to this conclusion? For I had to investegate the rothschilds, the vatican, the jesuits, freemasonary, track down the lineage of the royals, and even read about ancient egypt for it was possible for me to connect these dots together people who only have seen the documentary the moneymasters of obviously exposed to only on aspect of a much grander conspiracy. People who buy everything eric phelphs says also have a one sided view. How did you come to this conclusion?
Old 01-18-2009, 02:23 PM
KYCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
That, folks, is just plain WEIRD and these men are involved in CHILDREN's charities and ORPHANGES.
Yeah, charities horrible. [/sarcasm]
Old 01-18-2009, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Yeah, charities horrible. [/sarcasm]
You've quoted me OUT OF CONTEXT.

Never said "charities" were horrible.

I said, it was weird that anyone would want to be referred to as a Worshipful Master and that an all male organization heavily involved in children's charities concerns me.

If you're so bored that you have to quote me out of context in order to make up a comment to reply to, I suggest you get busy with your children's charities.
Old 01-18-2009, 10:14 PM
KYCH

Quote:
You've quoted me OUT OF CONTEXT.

Never said "charities" were horrible.

I said, it was weird that anyone would want to be referred to as a Worshipful Master and that an all male organization heavily involved in children's charities concerns me.

If you're so bored that you have to quote me out of context in order to make up a comment to reply to, I suggest you get busy with your children's charities.
I just donated my tax return to the Knights Templar Eye Foundation...a "whopping" $3600.00. So since we are all male we shouldn't do charity to avoid suspicion?
Old 01-19-2009, 08:01 PM

Quote:
I just donated my tax return to the Knights Templar Eye Foundation...a "whopping" $3600.00. So since we are all male we shouldn't do charity to avoid suspicion?
As long as the all male FRATERNITY doesn't have any direct contact with children (i.e., orphanages), and only DONATES money to children's charities, I think you'll avoid suspicion, but I highly doubt that's where it ends.

I still consider the charitable aspect to be a cover.
Old 01-19-2009, 08:26 PM
KYCH

Quote:
As long as the all male FRATERNITY doesn't have any direct contact with children (i.e., orphanages), and only DONATES money to children's charities, I think you'll avoid suspicion, but I highly doubt that's where it ends.
So the Shriner's hospitals are not needed. Anyone that has gone to a hospital has got their treatment free of charge. You are so pessimistic that you have to see something dark about charity.

Quote:
And without proof it's just an irrational belief and word of it is defamation.
Old 01-19-2009, 08:41 PM

Quote:
So the Shriner's hospitals are not needed. Anyone that has gone to a hospital has got their treatment free of charge. You are so pessimistic that you have to see something dark about charity.

And without proof it's just an irrational belief and word of it is defamation.
It is apparent that you have a problem with reading comprehension or purposely misconstrue that which I speak.

I have no clue why you insinuate that I said the Shriner's hospitals aren't needed.

I refer you back to my original comment.

I am an OPTIMIST.

If I weren't, I wouldn't be where I am today.

I said in my previous comment that I still think the charitable work is a cover.

It's not defamation.

It's my opinion and I don't need proof.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:04 PM
KYCH

Quote:
It is apparent that you have a problem with reading comprehension or purposely misconstrue that which I speak.

I have no clue why you insinuate that I said the Shriner's hospitals aren't needed.
No direct contact. Only donates money. The charity is a cover.

Quote:

Quote:
I am an OPTIMIST.
And yet you are suspicious of the Masonic charities.

Quote:
It's not defamation.
DEFAMATION - An act of communication that causes someone to be shamed, ridiculed, held in contempt, lowered in the estimation of the community, or to lose employment status or earnings or otherwise suffer a damaged reputation. Such defamation is couched in 'defamatory language'. Libel and slander are defamation.

LIBEL - An untruthful statement about a person, published in writing or through broadcast media, that injures the person's reputation or standing in the community. Because libel is a tort, the injured person can bring a lawsuit against the person who made the false statement.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:10 PM

Quote:
No direct contact. Only donates money. The charity is a cover.

And yet you are suspicious of the Masonic charities.

DEFAMATION - An act of communication that causes someone to be shamed, ridiculed, held in contempt, lowered in the estimation of the community, or to lose employment status or earnings or otherwise suffer a damaged reputation. Such defamation is couched in 'defamatory language'. Libel and slander are defamation.

LIBEL - An untruthful statement about a person, published in writing or through broadcast media, that injures the person's reputation or standing in the community. Because libel is a tort, the injured person can bring a lawsuit against the person who made the false statement.
Oh, please.

Give it a rest.

I'll state my opinion about Freemasonry as I so desire regardless of your posting of the definition of DEFAMATION.

Ooooh, I'm scared.

Shall I repeat:

I have a PROBLEM with an ALL MALE FRATERNITY that is exclusively involved in children's charities.

You've admitted the charity is a cover.

LOOK ABOVE!