of fighting the likes of Ksigmason as you can see it's quite useless

however could you please share some more information on why
you believe the queen is the head of everything cause I'd like
to hear more about your arguements

Old 05-26-2009, 12:16 AM

Default Re: The Top Mason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
I know more than you think. The See (Queen Elizabeth II), The Holy See (the Pope) and the un-Holy See (Satan). There are three pyramids, a trinity against God.
Can you provide ANY citation to any reputable source that the Queen of England has EVER been referred to as 'The See', or Satan as the 'Un-Holy See'? The Holy See is an instance of engrish interpretation of Latin and is nonsense in an English context for the most part; but The See and the Un-Holy See makes even less sense in Latin subtext.

I understand that you truly hold this to be factual and the truth and I can tell there's no point in trying to talk you into seeing a shrink and all, but I am truly curious as to how you've fabricated this belief system and where these additional elements come from and how you feel they tie in to the 'illuminati' or whatever evil band 'run the planet' and oppress you in some way.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by makaveli View Post
stompk :
after doing many research I can confirm you are absolutly right,
however next time try to inform those who care for the truth instead

After doing many research I can confirm you are absolutely making things up. What research? Where? What sources? What publications have you written on the subject? Are you talking about personal research--something one cannot even submit to a poor source like wikipedia without being reverted as puff--or are you talking legitimate empirical research?

Please, share your research with us before claiming you have found that someone's conspiracy theory is true.
Old 05-26-2009, 08:52 PM
I work for God

Looks like we got spammed by another freemason.
Old 05-30-2009, 07:59 AM
I work for God

Quote:
Originally Posted by makaveli View Post
stompk :
after doing many research I can confirm you are absolutly right,
however next time try to inform those who care for the truth instead

Mak, the Queen fits the prophecy.

The banking system is the beast. The freemasons are the current knights templer.

The Queen rides the beast. She is head of the worlds financial systems. She is royalty to even the Rothschilds of the world, and all of the worlds debt through a giant computer system located on the Isle of Man. The Queen is Lord of Man, or called that anyway.

VISA, is the mark of the beast, or better yet, the main tool of the beast. VISA is not just a card, it's a network, with tenticles in every part of the world. And everytime someone uses their network, VISA gets 4-10+% cut, which is routed to the computer network located on the Isle of Man, where the worlds oldest parliment is located.

Purple, and gold. Purlple meaning the color of royalty, and she is cloaked in it. There are even pictures of her wearing a purple robe holding a gold cup. You see, the Queen doesn't necessarily need to control the financial systems, she just needs to get her cut of every single transaction that goes on on earth.

And, that, makes her the most powerful person in the most powerful position on earth. Now we see King Charles coming to power, who is the Red Dragon.

Old 05-31-2009, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussietinfoilhat View Post
After doing many research I can confirm you are absolutely making things up. What research? Where? What sources? What publications have you written on the subject? Are you talking about personal research--something one cannot even submit to a poor source like wikipedia without being reverted as puff--or are you talking legitimate empirical research?

Please, share your research with us before claiming you have found that someone's conspiracy theory is true.
I'll post it within a couple of hours is that OK with you mr sceptic???
Old 06-01-2009, 06:28 AM

Have you noticed that our Nation's Capitol was built around the Freemasons ? They have left many of their marks all over the city ! Even that pentagram that looks satantic is intentionally there for a reason. They wanted everyone to know what they stood for. And, I am not saying they were some satanic ritualistic cult. But so were the Priory of Sion (at least, that is what they were accused of back then).
Old 06-02-2009, 04:38 AM
Free Member

To even suggest the Queen holds the highest position on Earth, is ridiculous, and, quite frankly, don't want to read it come off your tips again.

The US has ALWAYS been a nation built from foreign money. As if independence actually meant independence. Get real. But like the US, Britain too was built from foreign money.
Let me explain.

The Queen is German. The Prince is Greek. Let's just leave it at that.

The US may represent Rome, but the true power lied with the Greeks, representing the Brittish. The Greeks wrote History. The Romans perverted it. The Brittish developed the World. The US exploited it. Who are the Britts? Who were the Greeks? The word Greek doesn't even exist in the Greek language. What? It's Hellas, Hellenic. Why did the Romans refer to them as Greek? What real power was behind the birth of civilisation? How far back does this Illuminati go? Free Masonry? The trilateral commission? The Ashkenazi Jews?
Could it be just possible, that there were ALWAYS powerful families in positions that could influence humankind? And shouldn't there be? Are you a communist? Should we all be equal?

Sorry I.....................................went off in my own little tangent there. I'll shut up now.
Old 06-05-2009, 04:52 PM
I work for God

Quote:
To even suggest the Queen holds the highest position on Earth, is ridiculous, and, quite frankly, don't want to read it come off your tips again.
Seriously?

The Queen holds the highest position on Earth, she is the See. She is the woman that rides the Beast.

Now, kiss my butt.
Old 06-05-2009, 05:39 PM
K.T.C.H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
Seriously?

The Queen holds the highest position on Earth, she is the See. She is the woman that rides the Beast.

Now, kiss my butt.
Where does the Bible talk about the Queen riding the Beast?