Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-2008, 09:56 AM

Default To My Dear Friend, Mr Policeman: The Money Illusion

To My Dear Friend, Mr Policeman: The Money Illusion

Scientific fact: debt is war, war is debt.

One hundred years ago today, it was so obvious:
by issuing debt instead of a value, one can gain total control and dominance over the global political and economic system of governance.
Global wealth is not so small morsel.

It seems that among other improvements like the world bankruptcy, war destructions, poverty and ecological crisis, we leaved a total disaster behind us.

So, our current situation is more than a 100% sure proof:
you can't protect and serve citizens, and respect the law at the same time.

Instead of the promised democracy, peace, freedom, prosperity and liberty, they delivered to us falsity, war, big brother, junk and GDP (gross domestic product) slavery.

Everything around us is forbidden.
As nobody wants to see the smoke of this disappearing world,
as nobody wants to say "We're Sorry" or pay the price,
and
as i don't want to buy the same shit in different package again,
as i want to be really saved,
the world that count, i suspect, is some kind of the criminal organisation.

From local to global environment:
"In order for a criminal organization to prosper, some degree of support is required from the society in which it lives. Thus, it is often necessary to corrupt some of its respected members, most commonly achieved through bribery, blackmail, and the establishment of symbiotic relationships with legitimate businesses. Judicial and police officers and legislators are especially targeted for control by organized crime via bribes.
Example of the use of the term "criminal organization" exists in human rights law and refers to an organization which has been found guilty of crimes against humanity".

Terence McKenna said:
"The real secret of magic is that the world is made of words.
If you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish."
Science explains that a parasite is any organism or living thing that benefits from another creature's harm.
"United we stand, Divided we fall" is a phrase that has been used in mottos, from nations and states to songs.
Globalization has helped us unify.
It has finally been officially admitted that besides the real economy, we also have a virtual one.

Real economy:
zombies - world's vast majority.

Virtual economy:
masters - minority ethnic individuals.

The domino effect is a simple chain reaction that occurs when a small change causes a similar change nearby, which then will cause another similar change, and so on in linear sequence. The term is best known as a mechanical effect, and is used as an analogy to a falling row of dominoes. It typically refers to a linked sequence of events where the time between successive events is relatively small.

Why did God allow Satan and the demons to enslave us all?

In the real world based on the real economy, there is no place for God and Satan.
If you’re not convinced, all the world needs is just one official informative conversation invitation, addressed to heaven and hell.

Written by Duric Aljosa, founder and administrator of the Crom Time Bank.